Can any one help me help someone off the analogues?

Tontoe

New Vaper
LV

Awards
Hey Guys and Gals,

I have friends of mine and my wife's who have recently started vaping. Gave them two Smok v8 devices to start with that I had and wasn't using and then when I moved to Mech Squonking I then gave my Telsa and Dejavu with 4 batteries and a charger to my mate as well so that he could keep vaping as the Smok Wasnt giving him the satisfaction he needed to stay off the cigs. He has successfully gone for two months now without going analogue and I am super proud however his wife took over the other Smok and today I found out that they have given out and she has had to go back to smoking as she has no device.

I have tried to fix the existing and they don't have money to get her another device. At this point, I supply them with e-juice as I make and am just trying to help keep them off the analogues.

So my question. :)

Is there anyone who would be able to assist with some sort of gear to get her back up and running? I need to try to get some batteries and a mod for her to use (I do have some Atties I was selling so I can help her by giving one of those to them so that we can make whatever is available work.). She really likes pen style (Although I know they are not fussy people so anything would do), however, the only mod I have is a tube mech which is definitely not for a beginner.

I am happy to cover courier costs but unfortunately, I am not in a position to just buy something for her else I would.

It need not be anything fancy and anything that would help would be so awesome. Thanks a mill in advance guys and gals I know we have an amazing community here.

I have the stuff below. Probably not sustainable with the price of the pods, but they are welcome to it if it could be of use. PM me, if so.
4RaJx0B.jpg

I have the stuff below. Probably not sustainable with the price of the pods, but they are welcome to it if it could be of use. PM me, if so.
4RaJx0B.jpg

Hey, Andre thank you so much for this offer but to be honest she has been off smoking for two months and started again since her devices gave in. So I think the 20mg nic will most likely be too strong. I really wouldn't feel right in accepting something that could better suit someone who is just coming off cigs. Both of them are on 3mg (Well she was as well until..) nic juices. So I think jumping from 3mg to 20mg would most likely knock her out. lol But thank you so much none the less for the offer

Hey, Andre thank you so much for this offer but to be honest she has been off smoking for two months and started again since her devices gave in. So I think the 20mg nic will most likely be too strong. I really wouldn't feel right in accepting something that could better suit someone who is just coming off cigs. Both of them are on 3mg (Well she was as well until..) nic juices. So I think jumping from 3mg to 20mg would most likely knock her out. lol But thank you so much none the less for the offer
Perfectly reasonable @Tontoe.

Oooh I was thinking perhaps I can help someone help me. I have some RDA's that was selling but if someone is able to help here but is also in need of something I have perhaps we can swop? I can send you some info if needed. I also have a tube mech mod so if you are in need of any of that and have anything I could use then perhaps we can do some sort of trade.

Perhaps I can pay it forward to someone who is paying it forward lol :D

would this help as a swap for same rda's
15399420840713302210862446923908.jpg
battery door pops off but a small peace of prestic keeps it in place

I have a vaporesso swag at home with battery I could swop for a rda if you want. It's red with metallic tank. Was my wife's also.

Sent from my EML-L29 using Tapatalk

I have a vaporesso swag at home with battery I could swop for a rda if you want. It's red with metallic tank. Was my wife's also.

Sent from my EML-L29 using Tapatalk

Same as above, PM me and lets see if I have anything you may like

Ok so here we go, These are what I have and they are all in good condition. The Rebel is a clone and the rest are authentic. The Dpro is like new as I only used it a couple of times. and the Phobia I used for like an hour.

So in order to see if I can help a friend, I am happy to trade these off to get some gear as above. If there is a trade the only this I ask is that I will pay for shipping of these to you but then you pay for shipping of your item to me :D which I think is fair.

Once again the gear that I get from you is going to an amazing person who has done so well on getting off smoking but now due to the smok v8 I gave her giving in she has no device so I am looking for a mod and some batteries for that mod.

Again I am not fussy on what as long as it suits the situation as I don't want to take anything that would not be used to the full extent.

Let me know if this helps with the process :D :D :D :D

20180918_083644.jpg 20180918_084011.jpg 20180918_084539.jpg 20180918_084934.jpg 20180918_085840.jpg

@wmrigney thanks so much for your help with a device. We are going to have a very happy vaper as soon as its here!!

Again thanks to everyone else for all your help and offer you are ALL amazing!!! Have an AWESOME weekend!

Hey Guys and Gals, Sorry I haven't updated this, my mate's wife is all set and back to vaping now. She is loving her new setup!! Thanks again to everyone.

Back