I love a bargain me.

Stranger

Vaping Addict
LV

Awards

Eleaf iJust 21700​

So from time to time you get newsletters and promo's from the vendors. One popped up from Vape Cartel which is not far from me. Now I know a little story and that is that this shop recently brought up some stock from their outlet in Plumbstead. Lot's of old style mods and tanks. Now in 2019 (a long time ago) Timwis posted a review on the Ijust 21700 tube and here I see that there are two in stock for a ridiculously low price. As I was going that way, I popped my head in to have a look. As it so happens, amongst all my tubes, the Archnid, Vgod,Chthulu, Kennedy, Amor 20700 ...... none of these are 21700. Could be good to add to my collection, and I like to build for tubes.

Hell, this is a good looking tube, a crimson red with bright steel highlights top and bottom and a funky button. I know the dude in the shop and I tell him I am taking it and whip out the 21700 I had in my Jelly box. Fit the Requiem RTA on the tube and take the first pull. OOOOHHHH really good. I know from previous research that a 0.3 coil will be well within the Molicell 21700 limits and even the Sanyo 20700. This little tube though does have a chip with protections and a charging port if needed. Crazy that this will go down to 0.15 and makes it even suitable with a dripper and 40T battery. Read the review, this is a quality piece of kit.

If you are thinking of buying one, tough shit , I bought them both. There are however some bargains to be had and I don't mind giving Vape Cartel a punt. There are some Ijust2 and 3 still there as well as some good mods and tanks.

Eleaf iJust 21700​

So from time to time you get newsletters and promo's from the vendors. One popped up from Vape Cartel which is not far from me. Now I know a little story and that is that this shop recently brought up some stock from their outlet in Plumbstead. Lot's of old style mods and tanks. Now in 2019 (a long time ago) Timwis posted a review on the Ijust 21700 tube and here I see that there are two in stock for a ridiculously low price. As I was going that way, I popped my head in to have a look. As it so happens, amongst all my tubes, the Archnid, Vgod,Chthulu, Kennedy, Amor 20700 ...... none of these are 21700. Could be good to add to my collection, and I like to build for tubes.

Hell, this is a good looking tube, a crimson red with bright steel highlights top and bottom and a funky button. I know the dude in the shop and I tell him I am taking it and whip out the 21700 I had in my Jelly box. Fit the Requiem RTA on the tube and take the first pull. OOOOHHHH really good. I know from previous research that a 0.3 coil will be well within the Molicell 21700 limits and even the Sanyo 20700. This little tube though does have a chip with protections and a charging port if needed. Crazy that this will go down to 0.15 and makes it even suitable with a dripper and 40T battery. Read the review, this is a quality piece of kit.

If you are thinking of buying one, tough shit , I bought them both. There are however some bargains to be had and I don't mind giving Vape Cartel a punt. There are some Ijust2 and 3 still there as well as some good mods and tanks.
they might as well had been for free at that price! epic deal!

So last evening I took out a Dvarw OG and using a cotton bacon 24 awg comp wire looked to get a 0.45. 7 wraps at 2.5 ID hit this spot on. I want to be able to use my Sanyo 20700's in this tube as well as the Molicells. The Sanyo is only 16 amp but the build is well within that.

Exocet wicking and I am ready to see if my numbers are right. Hell, when you are good, you are good.

Right on the button where Rob Fisher likes his coils. 0.4 and 28 W. There is a reason for these numbers, the flavour is really really really good and not too hot. It really is so satisfying for me to build what I want to vape. I cannot ever see me going over to pods, sub ohm and dispo's as a daily. Just to be able to pick up this tube and tank and know how consistent it is going to be makes them a winner. I have this locked in now and don't even think I need to play to get it "any better". Stored in my mental catalogue under 21700 tube and Dvarw tank. 2.5 x 7 = 0.45.

Now just to see how long the battery will last and if it competes with a regulated.

I am feeling quite chuffed with myself this morning, goo:dancer2:d job Stranger

A quick update, it has been my experience with the 18650 tubes that the battery does not last as long as in a reg mod, even though I have swapped the tank to test this. I am pleased that the 20700 and 21700 batteries live up to the task and I am getting as long as I would with for example my Jelly box's. Since I bought them they have been my daily. Quick and easy battery change and set up as described above gives a great and consistent vape. The blurb states that cutoff is 3.1V. This in turn means I get virtually no drop off before cut off. It does warn me with flashing lights. Light weight, easy to shove in a top pocket where I like them and not in the least cumbersome.

The other really great thing, and I have mentioned this before, my Dvarw's and the way I vape always has a little vape coming out of the airflow hole, this tends to settle on the mod and make it sticky. No such problem here as tanks sits virtually flush with the tube and that vape just dissipates before it can settle on anything.

Really enjoying this, rewicked a few times and the flavour is great.

Back