Cana Issues?

MarkK

Custom Mod Builder
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
Here is a video by "The Vulgar Vape Dude". I appologize before hand for his language.
He is reviewing the hotcigg cana and mentioning some pretty hectic problems with the device.

He also mentions starting a modding video series of how to change the poor quality cana into a DNA 30.

i noticed something weird with my cana

let say i set it to 15W, vape it a little then leave it for about 10 minutes or so, then when i check again the watts is down to 14.8 or something.

always 0.2 less than what i set it at

this happen to anyone else?

Riaz is it always 0.2? Could it not be that it stores the setting as a voltage (which can only be adjusted by 0.1)? Say now you're vaping at 16.5W on a 1ohm coil, and it recognises it as 4.0v and then sets it to that?

let say i set it to 15W, vape it a little then leave it for about 10 minutes or so, then when i check again the watts is down to 14.8 or something.

Happend to me also couple times but with me it was 0.1.

im not sure @Mike

it could be that, but that would be a stupid feature

whats the point then of a regulated device

Volts and ohms. Even if it's only accurate to 0.1V, still measn you have a huge range of wattage options?

Wattage.gif

does it happen if you lock the w ??

Havent locked it. Doesnt really bother me

This happens to me, sometimes .2, but more often .1

so all you guys having this issue and no one mentioned it LOL

nope , i have never noticed it , but i generally lock the w , except when i am at hme infront of the TV messing with my drippers , then i play with the w , but i have never seen it change by it's self , maybe i should switch the TV off and stare at the cana screen for a while !! LoL , could be more interesting than some of the programs on TV ...

oh you meant lock the watts haha

i meant i locked the device

i havent checked with the watts locked

My only issue is I have to wait for the epoxy to dry....
agebyhe3.jpg

Yes my wifes hana has been magged. :p

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Just the top? Does it hold the door well?
no both sides - top and bottom

with the reo magnets, i just drilled the existing screw holes out with a 4mm drill, the same depth as the thinckness of the magnet.
one hole i drilled way...way to deep lol, so i just plugged it with a tooth pick.

the top holes didnt really need any epoxy as the magnets was fitting tight and snug, adding epoxy was just a precasion, the bottom holes was another story as they did not fit so snug as there is very little space to work with, so im waithing for them to dry properly as i had to use epoxy there...

but with my initial tests last night - those magnets are more that enough to grip the back door nicely.

Update. Epoxy is dry and test was great.

The door sits flush the grip is good.

And it looks pterry neat.
ydade9eg.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Should've made a video about this magnet modification Peter.

what size are the magnets?!

Back