Cape Vape Meet 2. Saturday, 24 May 2014, At 14:00 At Baranapoli, Shop 4, Westport Square, Sandown Rd

The Cape Vape Meet was a wonderful experience, thank you to @Matthee for having it so well structured and to @Metal Liz to organizing a great venue!

It was awesome putting faces and personalities to the people, specially @BhavZ, @Cape vaping supplies, @Chop007, @Rob Fisher, @Riaz, @andro, @Gazzacpt, @Zodiac to name a few!

The event has really set the standard to what we need to have here in JHB! Also a special thanks to @Cape vaping supplies for setting me up with the legendary boba's bounty! Was also awesome to meet @Oupa from Vapour Mountain and @drew from Valley Vapor ( You have an amazing DIY range and the concentrates I tried where just amazing! Support him!!! )

Was also nice have a nice chat after the storm with the admins, @Silver, @Matthee, @Rob Fisher.

We will definitely come again to another one sometime!! You guys all rock!!

Not sure if anyone asked. The guy standing on the left side as you entered to the vendors stands name is Pieter? what was his companys name or contact details place. I think it was a Black Cherry tobacco extract.:--P i want.

Not sure if anyone asked. The guy standing on the left side as you entered to the vendors stands name is Pieter? what was his companys name or contact details place. I think it was a Black Cherry tobacco extract.:--P i want.
Yes, that was Pieter from Vaporize, will PM his email to you.

Yeah the Black Cherry was seriously awesome. @Riaz also digged it. Awesome guy Pieter. Definitely gonna get me some.

Thanks for reminding me

Lemme know when you order

Back