Cape Vape Meet 2. Saturday, 24 May 2014, At 14:00 At Baranapoli, Shop 4, Westport Square, Sandown Rd

thanks for the help was quite a challenge!

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk HD

By the way...was it VM4 that was used to judge the coil competition? If it was it does taste very different with a sub-ohm coil. Not so sweet very rich though.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Thanks guys.....got a headache now from testing lots of juices on the competition coil setup. Still feeling wobbly. Did not not have to lie down though even though my icon @Silver was there. Almost made him proud. Maybe next time?

Prizes were totally awesome and emptied my wallet on juices from the vendors. Would have ended buying more if I had more cash on me. Really liked VM's Guevera and their new addition to the legends range. Some really nice juices at the Vapeculture stand and that Black Cherry from Vaporize. Had to stop there as I was starting to feel funny in the legs.

A huge thank you to the organisers esp @Metal Liz and @Matthee (thanks for the trident by the way - love it)

You guys rock!:rock::rock::rock:

Nice meeting all the CPT members as well as @Rob Fisher and the Vapeking gang????.:)

Was great to meet you @RezaD, and congrats on the prizes!
I will take your word for it that your legs were wobbly, LOL
Vape on!

Wow !!! Thanks everyone for an awesome vape meet :) I thoroughly enjoyed myself.

Thanks to @Matthee (organisation was top class), also guests, @Gizmo, Stroodlepuff, @Silver, @Rob Fisher for taking the time to join us Kaapies :D , all the vendors and forumites that made this day so successful, and last but not least, thanks for my awesome prize !! Keep Calm, Vape on ! :D :rock:

Pleasure @Zodiac, was great to be here today and meet you guys.
Pity we didnt get to chat more, so many people and not enough time
Gosh, when I looked again a lot of you guys had left already.
Next time ;-)

Was great to meet you @RezaD, and congrats on the prizes!
I will take your word for it that your legs were wobbly, LOL
Vape on!
wow, Silver....you went all the way to CT! Was it a short notice?

By the way...was it VM4 that was used to judge the coil competition? If it was it does taste very different with a sub-ohm coil. Not so sweet very rich though.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk
Yes it was vm4. congrats on your cloud you killed the rest lol.

was nice meeting all the foreigners @Stroodlepuff @Gizmo @Silver @RobFisher. turnout was great place was filled with people and clouds. Over nic'd myself so im still awake and vaping lol.

Thanks to all who made this possible.

next meet we aiming for 120 vapers!

Thanks to the organizers, vendors and forum members. Was great fun. Im on a nic buzz testing all the goodies i got today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top class boys n girls. Matthee ever the understated Daddy of the Vape world at least in cpt. Thank you sir.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Thanks to the sponsors for the awesome prizes.

da3e2aty.jpg

zu2adebu.jpg

a7asesu3.jpg

e6una8u8.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9190 using Tapatalk

wow, Silver....you went all the way to CT! Was it a short notice?

Hi @Tom, yes, was a last minute thing
I got lucky in that my wife was asked by her work to go to CT at the last minute so she asked me to come with her and make a weekend out of it. Suited me fine given i could then make the vape meet. Happy wife, happy me. Win win. He he. She didnt come to the vape meet, she went out with some of her friends from CT.

Thanks to @Matthee and @Metal Liz for organising an awesome meet and thanks to everyone who attended.

This was definitely a meet for the hall of fame and man was it so so so much fun.

Great meeting everyone and being able to put names to faces. @Rob Fisher you are way taller than I thought LOL!!

@Silver was fantastic meeting you in person and getting to chat face to face.

Damn those reos are gorgeous devices, definitely need to get me one!

Thank you for a fantastic meet and thank you to everyone involved with the arrangements. I was so lucky to join a meet in my first week of vaping.
Thank you Rob for your advice on buying the MVP and MPT3 and to Oupa for having it available at your stand. The difference between this setup and the Twisp is insane.

THANK YOU TO:
  1. All the vapers who came and enjoyed themselves. Especially the visitors for JHB and DBN, @Rob Fisher (thanks for the speech), @Silver, @Gizmo and @Stroodlepuff. Please PM me with any suggestions for improvement for next time.
  2. @Metal Liz who not only organized the venue, but were there 2 hours before the time to make sure and help to set it all up. And for stacks of administrative work behind the scenes.
  3. @BhavZ for ordering and looking after all the prizes and helping wherever he could.
  4. @Zegee (thanks for the speech too) who initiated the Meet and helped organise it and set up the Cloud Blowing Competition.
  5. @Pappi for taking all the photos, which we are looking forward too.
  6. @Cape vaping supplies for judging the Coil Building competition, that was hard work. And very ably assisted by @Zodiac.
  7. @drew for making the juice for the Cloud Chasing Competition and judging at it.
  8. The vendors donating for the Raffle, Competitions and Taste Boxes: VapeMob, Skyblue Vaping, VapeCulture, Vapeking, Vapour Mountain, Valley Vapour, Vaporize, Charlies Vape Shop, Flo Vapes, VapeOR, Cape Vaping Supplies, LekkaVapors.
  9. The vendors setting up stands with lots of specials: VapeCulture, Vapour Mountain, Valley Vapour, Vaporize, Flo Vapes, Charlies Vape Shop, VapeOR, Cape Vaping Supplies. From all accounts it was worth your while. But please feel free to PM me with any suggestions for improvement.
  10. Everyone who participated in the competitions. And congratulations to the winners. @Gazzacpt and @Zegee, Coil Building Competition and @RezaD and @Hein510, Cloud Blowing Competition. The winners of the Raffle are to numerous to mention - hope you enjoy the goodies.
  11. Barry from the venue (Baranapoli) for taking a chance on us and delivering great service. He told me it was worth their while.
  12. All the vapers contributing to the Taste Boxes and PIF Box.
  13. All the vapers who attended and enjoyed themselves.
The Box for Suggestions for Improvements and New Ideas for the next meet is now open. PM me or post here.

Last edited:
THANK YOU TO:
  1. All the vapers who came and enjoyed themselves. Especially the visitors for JHB and DBN, @Rob Fisher (thanks for the speech), @Silver, @Gizmo and @Stroodlepuff. Please PM me with any suggestions for improvement for next time.
  2. @Metal Liz who not only organized the venue, but were there 2 hours before the time to make sure and help to set it all up. And for stacks of administrative work behind the scenes.
  3. @BhavZ for ordering and looking after all the prizes and helping wherever he could.
  4. @Zegee (thanks for the speech too) who initiated the Meet and helped organise it and set up the Cloud Blowing Competition.
  5. @Pappi for taking all the photos, which we are looking forward too.
  6. @Cape vaping supplies for judging the Coil Building competition, that was hard work. And very ably assisted by @Zodiac.
  7. @drew for making the juice for the Cloud Chasing Competition and judging at it.
  8. The vendors donating for the Raffle, Competitions and Taste Boxes: VapeMob, VapeCulture, Vapeking, Vapour Mountain, Valley Vapour, Vaporize, Charlies Vape Shop, Flo Vapes, VapeOR, Cape Vaping Supplies, LekkaVapors.
  9. The vendors setting up stands with lots of specials: VapeCulture, Vapour Mountain, Valley Vapour, Vaporize, Flo Vapes, Charlies Vape Shop, VapeOR, Cape Vaping Supplies. From all accounts it was worth your while. But please feel free to PM me with any suggestions for improvement.
  10. Everyone who participated in the competitions. And congratulations to the winners. @Gazzacpt and @Zegee, Coil Building Competition and @RezaD and @Hein510, Cloud Blowing Competition. The winners of the Raffle are to numerous to mention - hope you enjoy the goodies.
  11. Barry from the venue (Baranapoli) for taking a chance on us and delivering great service. He told me it was worth their while.
  12. All the vapers contributing to the Taste Boxes and PIF Box.
  13. All the vapers who attended and enjoyed themselves.
The Box for Suggestions for Improvements and New Ideas for the next meet is now open. PM me or post here.
and thanks to you andre for championing this event and all your hard work

sent from my reonautical cloud machine

Thanks all for an awesome meet yesterday!!!

That was one awesome vape meet! Well done to all the organisers, contestants and all forum members. I can see big events in the future for vaping in Cape Town...

@Pappi hurry up with those pics already!

Hi All,

Apologies for the Delay but it may seem that i had a huge slip up. i was shooting like crazy yesterday and it turns out that i didnt even have a Memory card in the camera. once again im so sorry.

Pappi

Hi All,

Apologies for the Delay but it may seem that i had a huge slip up. i was shooting like crazy yesterday and it turns out that i didnt even have a Memory card in the camera. once again im so sorry.

Pappi
? ????

sent from my reonautical cloud machine

omg u cant be seriaas

I am but I will return the gift I received yesterday

Back