Car Talk

Jurre, I love these bmw steering wheels, I think I must retrofit one into my x3 so I can also do a bmw handcheck!

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
The M2 steering wheel tend to have that workout on alot of people. Haha

Sent from my BLA-L09 using Tapatalk

Toy 86 clone???

Sent from my VF-696 using Tapatalk
How did you even manage to see a toy 86 in that... Its a new big sports saloon with the looks from the A7 audi loaded with more extras than the A7 audi for half the price of a S7 audi. Toyota 86 wont catch this new kia with Style... Speed or Looks.

GLOOOOMMMM
c3fed791f1b59a8ab83b8754cfe647a3.jpg

Sent from the abyss
Let's keep the M-Sport handchecks going :p
M1aRR8p.jpg

Let's keep the M-Sport handchecks going :p
M1aRR8p.jpg
I so badly want to post a picture of my beautiful Honda to break this BMW chain! Sadly I lost my car to my wife and son, so now I'm in a Renault Twingo... At least the windows are tinted to hide my shame!

Or Subaru BRZ clone?
I know this is not vape related and please delete if not accepted.
Since were on the car topic posting nice and beautiful BMWs i just have one guestion to some of these vapers that replied to my table check.

How does this look like a toyota 86 or a subaru brz hahaha....
70004b82d1bdea395b7cc8ce6a364b83.jpg
9d546c1e54ca337f46edf708cdc83ddc.jpg

Since were on the car topic posting nice and beautiful BMWs i just have one guestion to some of these vapers that replied to my table check.

I think it's very similar to the 86/BRZ from the front. Completely different profile from all other angles though! Either way...Kia have stepped up big time with this beaut! Any idea if the Stinger will be coming to SA?

I think it's very similar to the 86/BRZ from the front. Completely different profile from all other angles though! Either way...Kia have stepped up big time with this beaut! Any idea if the Stinger will be coming to SA?
30 of them will be coming in the 3rd term of this year. There after i think they will only be ordered as per client.

I so badly want to post a picture of my beautiful Honda to break this BMW chain! Sadly I lost my car to my wife and son, so now I'm in a Renault Twingo... At least the windows are tinted to hide my shame!
No shame bro, your time will come. Probably sooner than you think!

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

Toy 86 clone on a clone A5 chassis. One day you will realise there are more to cars than what you read in books

How did you even manage to see a toy 86 in that... Its a new big sports saloon with the looks from the A7 audi loaded with more extras than the A7 audi for half the price of a S7 audi. Toyota 86 wont catch this new kia with Style... Speed or Looks.

You see a big picture.i see a small picture.you see a saloon I see a two door coupe

Now I see a four door coupé

True.picture Audi A5 with the characteristics if the 86/brz.bigger smaller still A5 or A7 clone chasis depending on size (also check the rear for confirmation )but more to A5 and the face of a 86/brz same difference

True.picture Audi A5 with the characteristics if the 86/brz.bigger smaller still A5 or A7 clone chasis depending on size (also check the rear for confirmation )but more to A5 and the face of a 86/brz same difference

BTW the same guy that designs Audi was bought to design Hyundai mother company or kia

Back