Car Talk

My last 4 cars have all had heated seats and I refuse to buy a car without heated seats. I like my arse warm and toasty :D
I recall the first time I used them waiting outside the Kruger park gates at 4am watching equilibrium on my cars entertainment system. Was Heaven!

My last 4 cars have all had heated seats and I refuse to buy a car without heated seats. I like my arse warm and toasty :D
I recall the first time I used them waiting outside the Kruger park gates at 4am watching equilibrium on my cars entertainment system. Was Heaven!

All my cars ive ever owned had heated seats, i warm up my hot water bottle before i leave the house and sit on it in the car.
:-D

30e78dbff2c78874f630c621ab3cb53e.jpg

My ride... really needs that air suspension with Bluetooth control.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The missus needs a flat surface to sleep on....

I'm working on that... Hit the gym twice a day 4 days a week... I'll be flat soon enough!! Either that or drop down rear seats... I've always wondered what it would be like to lock the wife in the trunk

I'm working on that... Hit the gym twice a day 4 days a week... I'll be flat soon enough!! Either that or drop down rear seats... I've always wondered what it would be like to lock the wife in the trunk
It's fine until you realise you never gagged her mouth and she starts complaining and by complaining I mean screaming because she doesn't like the way you accelerate or take sharp turns...

Another Hot Topic on vehicles.
Who here washes their own vehicles and why?

One of my weekly weekend chores is washing my baby, i have only ever taken her to a car wash 3 times in the last 15 months and thats because she needed a good vacume inside.

I cant stand watching the car wash use the same sponge on tyres, wheel arches , exhaust and body.

Another thing i hate is while they washing the body they sometimes drop the sponge and what do they do carry on washing without rinsing the sponge :mad:

Also while washing the vehicle no matter how dirty there is no rinsing of the sponge they just wipe all the soapy sand water all over your vehicle and dont rinse even once leaving some nice fine scratches as a takeaway for a kak experience.

And lastly (i think) my previous car i had , while in the drying and vacume stage the workers cleaning the car next to mine opened the door into my cars door (which was open) and left i nice fat dent on my door.

So overall i f#$king hate the car wash and preffer washing the cars myself.
And no i wont wash your car... Get off your ass and do it yourself :-D

One of my weekly weekend chores is washing my baby, i have only ever taken her to a car wash 3 times in the last 15 months and thats because she needed a good vacume inside.

I cant stand watching the car wash use the same sponge on tyres, wheel arches , exhaust and body.

Another thing i hate is while they washing the body they sometimes drop the sponge and what do they do carry on washing without rinsing the sponge :mad:

Also while washing the vehicle no matter how dirty there is no rinsing of the sponge they just wipe all the soapy sand water all over your vehicle and dont rinse even once leaving some nice fine scratches as a takeaway for a kak experience.

And lastly (i think) my previous car i had , while in the drying and vacume stage the workers cleaning the car next to mine opened the door into my cars door (which was open) and left i nice fat dent on my door.

Sorry to hear @Clouds4Days

Reminds me of the one time I went to a reputable car wash place and the guy cleaning my car inside broke a piece off the centre console - I think with his knee. It was one of the container holder thingies, I think he didn't see that it was open and his knee went over it while he was cleaning something.

I was so upset and even more so that he didn't tell me about it. I just found the broken plastic part in the centre console.

I used to love washing my own car... when I had a Tazz and then a Polo Playa. Not so much now that my cars are "family size" and require a small ladder to reach the roof. :D

Unfortunately now my oldest daughter's dancing and competition dancing classes take up most of Saturday, and we chill as a family on Sunday.

I am extremely picky with car wash places though. And have found one in my hood that does the job proper. And they have those recycling water pump thingys... So its all good.

I work from a small-holding. An equestrian estate area that feels like you've driven into the Kruger. So my car Is dusty on the outside, a few days out of the week. I'm just anal about the interior though. That must be super clean.

IMG_5249.JPG

Took the wife, baby and mods on a small getaway cause work was wrecking my head. Mod watching over while i unpack the car.

I always wash my own car.
I sold my wrangler a week after I took it to the carwash for the first time.

It does get a bit much washing weekly but I like to wash every 2nd week and vacuum and polish the leather on alternating weekends.

Sorry to hear @Clouds4Days

Reminds me of the one time I went to a reputable car wash place and the guy cleaning my car inside broke a piece off the centre console - I think with his knee. It was one of the container holder thingies, I think he didn't see that it was open and his knee went over it while he was cleaning something.

I was so upset and even more so that he didn't tell me about it. I just found the broken plastic part in the centre console.

Ooohhh i would have blown a gasket :mad:
Even the lady that bumped my door didnt say anything and carried on like nothing happened and i was watching so i approached and siad in the coolest way i possible could at the time "did you actually just see what the F you have done" and she just looked at me with a stupid face.... :mad:

Hahahaha talking about it is just bringing me bad memories now and making me mad all over again :-D

I always wash my own car.
I sold my wrangler a week after I took it to the carwash for the first time.

It does get a bit much washing weekly but I like to wash every 2nd week and vacuum and polish the leather on alternating weekends.

I still wash my car every week if i can, meguires, turtle and sonax. Family and friends always say geez dude take it to the car wash but I’m the type of person that loves taking anything dirty and old and making it shine and look new again. Each of my micro fibre towels cost more then 5 normal bath towels but its money worth spent.

Look i treat my cars bad, i will take it offroad if i want to cause a car is just a car but i like a clean looking car.

Ooohhh i would have blown a gasket :mad:
Even the lady that bumped my door didnt say anything and carried on like nothing happened and i was watching so i approached and siad in the coolest way i possible could at the time "did you actually just see what the F you have done" and she just looked at me with a stupid face.... :mad:

Hahahaha talking about it is just bringing me bad memories now and making me mad all over again :-D

I feel your pain @Clouds4Days , it happens to all of us but you were one of few to actually catch some one doing it so you must of been fuming, should of taken pictures and told her you are going to opening a case now for vandalism just to scare her and for giggles

I feel your pain @Clouds4Days , it happens to all of us but you were one of few to actually catch some one doing it so you must of been fuming, should of taken pictures and told her you are going to opening a case now for vandalism just to scare her and for giggles

Thats true bud so many people get away without the owner ever knowing what happened.

So many people have no care for other peoples possessions. I still dont understand how someone opens a car door into another door in parking lots.

How do you not see your door is going to hit the car next to you. So let me not open it further and climb out as is. It takes me sometimes 15mins to drive around a parking lot to find a big parking or parallel parking spot so i dont come back to a nice surprise and if i can double park in a empty lot i will cause no matter how far you park someone decides in a empty lot right next to you is the perfect spot.
:-D

Hahahaha sorry guys im ranting over here like Mad.

Back