CBE concentrates

moey1484

New Vaper
LV

Awards
So been reading the different threads and only pick up one or two solid CBE recipes. The mango recipe seems to be a hit, almost if not better than cushman. I will give it a go. But is there other awesome CBE recipes around? Want to definitely stock up Black Friday time. Hit me with a few recipes please

So been reading the different threads and only pick up one or two solid CBE recipes. The mango recipe seems to be a hit, almost if not better than cushman. I will give it a go. But is there other awesome CBE recipes around? Want to definitely stock up Black Friday time. Hit me with a few recipes please

Yeah they turned my cushman remix recipe into a oneshot now at BLCK - so if you dont want to buy all the stuff separately, you can just pick up the oneshot there.

Its good to see these posts - cool feedback to see the guys are digging it. Here is the recipe
upload_2018-11-5_15-58-55.png

This is now the oneshot:
https://blckvapour.co.za/collections/just-landed/products/bamango-icee-one-shot-vs

I also have a MangoChew recipe out - its super simple to mix, but its actually really awesome. Some like this even more @Dietz

upload_2018-11-5_16-1-0.png

@Dietz you have a CBE double mango recipe out now right.

Yeah they turned my cushman remix recipe into a oneshot now at BLCK - so if you dont want to buy all the stuff separately, you can just pick up the oneshot there.

Its good to see these posts - cool feedback to see the guys are digging it. Here is the recipe
View attachment 150563

This is now the oneshot:
https://blckvapour.co.za/collections/just-landed/products/bamango-icee-one-shot-vs

I also have a MangoChew recipe out - its super simple to mix, but its actually really awesome. Some like this even more @Dietz

View attachment 150564

@Dietz you have a CBE double mango recipe out now right.
I do indeed, but had to pull it back as I need to work on the profile some more, I cant get the Harshness tamed down enough but picked something up from BLCK today that I think will sort it out.

CBE Double mango is really great, and I tested it extensively (a few 100ml bottles) with MangoChew that I find really simple yet packs flavor for days. The reason I like Mango Chew so much is the simplicity. Normally I would need to combine 3 Mango Concentrates to get what Im getting with CBE Double mango, then there is still various amendments to a version to get the Over ripe and sweetness tones right, but with CBE double mango, the mango profile is bang on!

I shall post mine once I get some willing peeps to test and give me some feedback

(On a Side note... I do have 2 Bangin recipes using Frandy Lychee out at the moment, in my opinion the best Lychee in much the same way the CBE double mango is)

I do indeed, but had to pull it back as I need to work on the profile some more, I cant get the Harshness tamed down enough but picked something up from BLCK today that I think will sort it out.

CBE Double mango is really great, and I tested it extensively (a few 100ml bottles) with MangoChew that I find really simple yet packs flavor for days. The reason I like Mango Chew so much is the simplicity. Normally I would need to combine 3 Mango Concentrates to get what Im getting with CBE Double mango, then there is still various amendments to a version to get the Over ripe and sweetness tones right, but with CBE double mango, the mango profile is bang on!

I shall post mine once I get some willing peeps to test and give me some feedback

(On a Side note... I do have 2 Bangin recipes using Frandy Lychee out at the moment, in my opinion the best Lychee in much the same way the CBE double mango is)

Howzit @Dietz I am keen to test your mango recipe once you’re ready, if you still need “volunteers”.

Two weeks ago I was at Vape Hyper and chatted to folks the about the other CBE concentrates. They say all the "Double" flavours seem to be favourites.

Eish... blk dont stock cbe.
Can just sit and drool over all you guys recipes for now.

Eish... blk dont stock cbe.
Can just sit and drool over all you guys recipes for now.
@Armed give this one a go, You should be able to get all these concentrates form BLCK.
If that does not work for you, Do a search for 'Deetzz' on ATF. Im sure I have something that you would enjoy!

Btw been binge watching your guys first rule , easy does it and now halfway done with mixer review.. It's very interesting.

Any1 here give Double Pineapple a go?
I have tried it at 8.0% with 1.0% FA Fresh Cream and 0.25% Citric Acid. Still light in the pineapple taste. Not the sharpness of the real fruit. Somewhat thin. Still playing around with various combinations to try and get the real fruit experience.

Best result so far, tasting just like the Pine Nut cooldrink (without a coconut concentrate in sight), looks like this: FSA/CBE Double Pineapple 5.0%, INW Pineapple 4.0%, FA Fresh Cream 1.0%, TFA Dragonfruit 0.5%, TFA Pineapple 0.5%, INW Cactus 0.5% and Citric Acid 0.25%.

I have tried it at 8.0% with 1.0% FA Fresh Cream and 0.25% Citric Acid. Still light in the pineapple taste. Not the sharpness of the real fruit. Somewhat thin. Still playing around with various combinations to try and get the real fruit experience.

Best result so far, tasting just like the Pine Nut cooldrink (without a coconut concentrate in sight), looks like this: FSA/CBE Double Pineapple 5.0%, INW Pineapple 4.0%, FA Fresh Cream 1.0%, TFA Dragonfruit 0.5%, TFA Pineapple 0.5%, INW Cactus 0.5% and Citric Acid 0.25%.

I also like Double Pineapple, but agree about it being thin. @Andre I like where you're going with that. I've been trying to work towards a pineapple suga but it's still thin with CBE at 6%, CAP Golden Pineapple at 1 and 27 Bears (because of its slight pineapple residue) at 2%. The work in progress is here, but I think it still needs higher percentages of the CBE.

Pineapple Sugas

2.00% 27 Bears (SilverLine) (CAP)
1.00% Blood Orange (FA)
1.00% Candy/Jammy Wizard (FA)
6.00% Double pineapple (CBE)
1.00% Jelly Candy (CAP)
1.00% Pineapple, Golden (CAP)
0.70% WS-23 30%

Flavor total: 12.5%

I also like Double Pineapple, but agree about it being thin. @Andre I like where you're going with that. I've been trying to work towards a pineapple suga but it's still thin with CBE at 6%, CAP Golden Pineapple at 1 and 27 Bears (because of its slight pineapple residue) at 2%. The work in progress is here, but I think it still needs higher percentages of the CBE.

Pineapple Sugas

2.00% 27 Bears (SilverLine) (CAP)
1.00% Blood Orange (FA)
1.00% Candy/Jammy Wizard (FA)
6.00% Double pineapple (CBE)
1.00% Jelly Candy (CAP)
1.00% Pineapple, Golden (CAP)
0.70% WS-23 30%

Flavor total: 12.5%
Also tagging @herb1.

My best Pure Pineapple so far:

FSA/CBE Double Pineapple 5.0 %
RF Pineapple SC 2.0 %
TFA Pineapple 0.5 %
FA Fresh Cream 0.5 %
TFA Dragonfruit 0.5 %
INW Cactus 0.5 %
FA Fuji Apple 0.5 %
FA Kiwi 0.5 %
Citric Acid 0.25 %

I tried the CBE Double Lychee and Double Apple both at 5%.

A bit disappointed.

The Lychee was ok but I think we are just spoilt with @Rude Rudi's Icee Lychee. I think it would be better in a mix. Like 5% Double Lychee and 5% Double Mango. But on its own its lacking.

The Double Apple is a bit better. Very refreshing and authentic apple. But it also feels like its lacking some notes. Still need to play with it a bit but I think something like 0.5% Lemon Sicily or a bit less to add a slight sourness.

So far the Double Mango is the only that's gold for me.

Back