Clearing out sale: Vamo V5, Nemesis, Hammer, Kraken, Origen, Batteries, Kanthal and more

Mohit Garg

Ex-vaper
LV

Awards
==============================================================
RUSH!!! PRICES DROPPED!!!

Hi, as I mentioned in my intro post here, I have a fair amount of vape gear sitting idle that I haven't touched for a year. All the items list here were bought around May 2014, used for a month and then packed because I had to move from India to Joburg. Once here in SA, I never got back into vaping, in fact I didn't even unpack the stuff, only recently I though of clearing it out, so unpacked and cleaned out the stuff, ready for sale. So here goes...
  • Age: All items were bought last year around May, used for a while and then packed away.
  • Location: Staying near Rosebank in Johannesburg, office is in Rivonia.
  • Delivery/Collection: I would prefer for local buyers, but willing to ship outside Joburg as well. Will sort out costs with buyer based on number of items bought.
  • Reason for selling: As mentioned, I don't vape anymore and thus all of this is sitting unused, rather have a home where they will find some use.
  • Item being sold: Vamo V5 - 15W VV/VW mod. 18650*1, 18350*1, 18350*2 compatible
  • Selling Price: R300
  • Condition: Brand new, never used, only taken out of box to take photographs for sale
IMG_9722-2.jpg IMG_9724-2.jpg IMG_9726-2.jpg IMG_9727-2.jpg

• Item being sold: Hammer mechanical mod clone - 18650, 18500, 18350 compatible. Comes with two free pipe style driptips and pipe adapter mod. Also changed the flat top cap, as the one that comes on the Hammer has a huge voltage drop.
  • Selling Price: R350
  • Condition: Used for about a week when bought last year. No defects, I have added a mod to it, allowing it to be used like a pipe and also replaced the crappy top cap that comes with the mod with a brass top cap from Chi You.
  • Note: See images for Mjolnir package for pipe style driptips.
IMG_9704-2.jpg IMG_9706-2.jpg IMG_9705-2.jpg IMG_9708-2.jpg IMG_9709-2.jpg

• Item being sold: Nemesis mechanical mode - 18650, 18350 compatible.
  • Selling Price: R200
  • Condition: Used for about a month, no defects, small usage scratches.
IMG_9690-2.jpg IMG_9691-2.jpg

• Item being sold: Kraken Gensis style RTA clone with free wide bore driptip and thick glass
  • Condition: Used for about a week, no defects, small usage scratches.
IMG_9715-2.jpg IMG_9716-2.jpg IMG_9718-2.jpg

• Item being sold: Origen RDA clone with two free driptips
  • Selling Price: R175
IMG_9696-2.jpg IMG_9698-2.jpg IMG_9702-2.jpg

• Item being sold: AW IMR 18350 3.7V 700mAh 6A max continuous Button Top x2
  • Selling Price: R150 for both
  • Condition: Hardly ever used, both batteries would have seen a combined 10 recharge cycles at max.
IMG_9681-2.jpg

• Item being sold: Kanthal A1 wire 28 gauge 50 FT spool
  • Selling Price: R100
  • Condition: I'm not sure how much I've used, but definitely not more than 7-8 feet. So there should be 40+ feet left.
IMG_9665-2.jpg

COMBOS
Pocket Steam-Engine - R400 with batteries, 300 without
-- Nemesis mech mod clone
-- Origen dripper clone
-- 2x driptips
-- 2x AW IMR 18350 700mAh
Great little setup to have, I have small handes so you can it is a pocket cloud machine.
IMG_9693-2.jpg IMG_9694-2.jpg

Mjölnir Pipe - R450 without batteries
-- Hammer mech mod clone with Chi You top cap and pipe mod
-- Nemesis RTA clone
-- 2x pipe driptips
-- 1 wide bore drip tip
Thor's hammer - Mjölnir. Amazingly classy and beautiful setup, great conversation starter.
IMG_9710-2.jpg IMG_9713-2.jpg IMG_9714-2.jpg

SOLD
  • Item being sold: Concentrates from Mt.Baker Vaper (Cotton Candy, Pineapple Peach, Chocolate Mint, Extreme Ice, Thug Juice, Hawk Sauce, Ecto Cooler) and 240ml 100% USPVG from Mt.Baker Vaper
  • Condition: About 15ml of Cotton Candy, Pineapple Peach, Chocolate Mint, Thug Juice concentrates, 8ml of Hawk Sauce and Ectocooler, and 3ml of Extreme Ice. 240ml 100% VG. All USP grade from Mt. Baker Vaper, stored in fridge for last one year.
IMG_9729-2.jpg IMG_9743-2.jpg

• Item being sold: XTAR MC1 USB Charger. Great portable charger.
  • Selling Price: R75. Free for anyone that takes both pairs of the batteries.
IMG_9666-2.jpg IMG_9679-2.jpg

• Item being sold: Sony VTC4 18650 3.7V 2100mAh 30A max continuous Flat Top x2
  • Selling Price: R300 for both
  • Condition: Used sparingly, both batteries would have seen a combined 30 recharge cycles max.
IMG_9687-2.jpg

[rsvp=14029]Click here to RSVP[/rsvp]

Last edited:
Is the juice sold
Will take juice and vtc

Hi

Is the charger still available? If so, I would like to take that please. I am in Pretoria, but can pick up in Rosebank on Saturday

Hi, will take the juices if not sold please

Concentrates, VTC4s and charger sold.

Concentrates and VTC4 sold to @Joey786, great guy, fast to respond on Whatsapp and picked up the items from a friends place. Cheerful fella.

Charger sold to @Lingogrey, very polite guy, always communicated very well, punctual and picked up the charger at said time.

PRICES DROPPED on items. Will be listing them again in the new classifieds. :)

Back