(Closed)Request for a friend

MRHarris1

Vaping Enthusiast
LV

Awards
Good afternoon all,

I'm asking on behalf of a friend of mine.

Due to financial difficulties last year (wife lost her work) he had to sell his vape gear to be able to support his family. Currently it's not possible for him to acquire every thing again, as he is still busy getting back on his feet due to this. He also had another set back last week when his car's gearbox and clutch packed up which now also resorted in an even higher financial burden. He has now resorted to going back to the "stinkies" to cope with the stress. He so wishes to stop again but due to the above it's just not possible.

I myself is also not able to assist him either at the moment as I so wish I could.

Vape gear he had before he sold it was a Wismec Rx200 ,Serpent SSM RTA, coil kit, batteries and of course a battery charger.

I'm based in Midrand(however from Monday 28th to the 31st I'll be in Namibia) and he is based in Capetown.

If their is anybody that can pay it forward he'll highly appreciative?

P.s I'll will pay courier cost if required.

Good afternoon all,

I'm asking on behalf of a friend of mine.

Due to financial difficulties last year (wife lost her work) he had to sell his vape gear to be able to support his family. Currently it's not possible for him to acquire every thing again, as he is still busy getting back on his feet due to this. He also had another set back last week when his car's gearbox and clutch packed up which now also resorted in an even higher financial burden. He has now resorted to going back to the "stinkies" to cope with the stress. He so wishes to stop again but due to the above it's just not possible.

I myself is also not able to assist him either at the moment as I so wish I could.

Vape gear he had before he sold it was a Wismec Rx200 ,Serpent SSM RTA, coil kit, batteries and of course a battery charger.

I'm based in Midrand(however from Monday 28th to the 31st I'll be in Namibia) and he is based in Capetown.

If their is anybody that can pay it forward he'll highly appreciative?

P.s I'll will pay courier cost if required.

hi, have no gear but have 200 to 300ml DIY juice 6mg I'd gladly sponsor

nothing wrong with the juice, I just have way too much

you'd have to pick you up fme in East Rand though

Am making this new thread to house a post made recently by another forum member.
It was posted in an existing thread of someone else, so making a new one for this.

When moved, the original and related posts will appear above this post.

I have a dead rabbit sq I can contribute if he needs.

But I’m in Durbs.

Sure I can find some batteries as well.

And some cotton

And some wire I’m sure.

Such amazing gestures here from the members.
It's heartwarming

@MRHarris1 , is your friend in need a member here on ECIGSSA?
If not, please ask him to join so they can take part (and show him this thread)

i am in cpt i have a old caption pd 270 that use pres tick to stay closed that he can have
if you want send ma a pm

If a Revenant Squonker and new 21700 battery and some other bits and pieces will help send me their name, address, postal code and cell number and I'll courier it to them tomorrow.
View attachment 156963
@Rob Fisher

Thank you very much for the kind gesture. I'll pm his details for you shortly.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

I also recently had to replace a mod so don't really have hardware lying around. But I'm willing to donate some DIY juice. Just let me know what he likes and I will mix it up during the week.

Such amazing gestures here from the members.
It's heartwarming

@MRHarris1 , is your friend in need a member here on ECIGSSA?
If not, please ask him to join so they can take part (and show him this thread)
@Silver he is not currently a member. But I promise he'll be one by the end of the week.

Revenant Squonker and RDA, Packet of Cotton Bacon, Tub of coils and 3 x 60ml bottles of juice will be with him on Tuesday!

@vicTor
@Silver
@Paul33
@Rob Fisher
@Moerse Rooikat
@Adephi

I just want to thank you all for your kind gestures.

I however feel that accepting anything more than what was offer by the great Mr Rob Fisher will be to much.

I will surely make a plan this year at Vapecon to track each of you down and thank you personally for your generosity and have a cold one with such great people.

Kindest regards

Marius H

P.s

I'll get him to pose for a few photo's with the package. And then let him personally post it on the thread as a forum member.

P.s

I'll get him to pose for a few photo's with the package. And then let him personally post it on the thread as a forum member.

That would be epic!
:pesas:

@vicTor
@Silver
@Paul33
@Rob Fisher
@Moerse Rooikat
@Adephi

I just want to thank you all for your kind gestures.

I however feel that accepting anything more than what was offer by the great Mr Rob Fisher will be to much.

I will surely make a plan this year at Vapecon to track each of you down and thank you personally for your generosity and have a cold one with such great people.

Kindest regards

Marius H

Anytime bud.

In the future if he needs juice you must ask because as this thread shows we’re more than willing to help someone out.

@MRHarris1 I'm happy to PIF some juice. Please PM me his name, delivery address and tel. no. If it's close by (I'm in Yzerfontein) I'll deliver it to him. If not, I'll courier it at my cost.

EDIT: Please let me know which flavour profile and nic strength he prefers. Most of my juice is 3mg but I have a few that are higher

EDIT: Will an 18650 battery be useful with the mod that @Rob Fisher is going to send? If so I can give him one.

Last edited:
@MRHarris1 I'm happy to PIF some juice. Please PM me his name, delivery address and tel. no. If it's close by (I'm in Yzerfontein) I'll deliver it to him. If not, I'll courier it at my cost.

EDIT: Please let me know which flavour profile and nic strength he prefers. Most of my juice is 3mg but I have a few that are higher

EDIT: Will an 18650 battery be useful with the mod that @Rob Fisher is going to send? If so I can give him one.

I can't remember if it comes with a sledge for a 18650... I think it does... so yes it may be helpful. :h:

I have a Zeus single RTA (like new) if he still needs anything as well as a 100ml bottle of my Porcupine recipe with a nic level of his choice. Will coil and wick it for him.
Can also spare 2 x 18650 batteries.
I am based in Bellville so maybe he is close and can come pick it up.

Thank you so much @KZOR and @Hooked.
I've Pm you both with his contact details.

I had to however spoil the surprise by letting him know what going due to the fact that he'll be contacted by you.

If I didn't do that he would more than like thought it's some scam.

From my side I want to sincerely thank you.

WOW This thread gives me Goosebumps.

Bulldog with goosebumps

images

Back