(Closed)Request for a friend

Bulldog with goosebumps

images
Admins are going to have to step in here and warn Mr Puffles that if he does not stop his personal attacks he will be removed. This has now gone too far, likening me to a chihuahua.

Afternoon EVERYONE!
Man i just got the best surprise ever! walked into work today, much to my surprise there was a package waiting for me. Now @MRHarris1 did inform me of something "nice", but i had no idea exactly how nice it would be. I am lost for words. I have never felt the overwhelming help of a community as i did today. and it restored my faith in humanity and it generally made up for what has been one hell of a year. I have a type of lung disease and smoking the "stinkies" i think you call it, was really doing a number on my chest. Did'nt need no mask to sound like Mr. Vader.
Even had my favorite flavors juice with it. It cant get better than this. I want to thank each and every one of you who put this together from the bottom of my heart. This post cannot justify the gratitude I feel.
THANK YOU ALL SO SO VERY VERY VERY MUCH.
I will upload photos tonight after work. And give the form rules and that a read. I just needed to say thank you.

@Not_Allan

Welcome-Glad-Youre-Here.jpg

You'll be getting a package tomorrow from Yzerfontein. I'm so sorry that I couldn't send it today, but it's been a hectic day.

Again to I just wanted to thank
@MRHarris1
@vicTor
@Silver
@Paul33
@Rob Fisher
@Moerse Rooikat
@Adephi
@KZOR
@Hooked

And all else that offered to help. You will never know the appreciation that I have at this moment. It vapes awesome and the juice is awesome. I am so stoked and feel like a spoiled kid at Christmas time.

View attachment 157174 View attachment 157175

Warm welcome to the forum @Not_Allan !

I am so glad that you got sorted out and that your friend @MRHarris1 helped you out to get back on the vaping train.

Thanks for the wonderful post on this thread. Makes us all feel super knowing that someone could be helped out like this.

Long may it last and I wish you everything of the best from here on!

@Not_Allan I might just deliver it myself.

View attachment 157185

@Not_Allan I should have delivered it myself! The package was collected from me at about 9.30 a.m. and I thought that they would deliver it on the same day - after all, you're only about an hour's drive from here. But no ... I see on the tracking that it was sent to their CT facility and from there it will be delivered to you - tomorrow (Thursday). I think if you lived in Joburg it would take the same time! :rolleyes:

@Not_Allan I should have delivered it myself! The package was collected from me at about 9.30 a.m. and I thought that they would deliver it on the same day - after all, you're only about an hour's drive from here. But no ... I see on the tracking that it was sent to their CT facility and from there it will be delivered to you - tomorrow (Thursday). I think if you lived in Joburg it would take the same time! :rolleyes:
True story.. hahahahaha.. thank you @Hooked Am banana stoked. cant wait. lol

Back