Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

My money for the vendors who can make the following juices:

Milo
Nesquick
Sterristumpies

Or am I being too hopeful :)

hehe - testing one now that kinda reminds me of nesquick chocolate flavour

Awesome. Let us all know how it comes along.

Will definitely, we got samples here from TFA, Capellas and Flavour art - there are some amazing flavours that will definitely make it to our e-liquid range

Testing Capella's Vanilla Custard today and it is friggin awesome, but I made it a bit strong, so I can only vape it in small amounts for short periods of time or I get a bit queasy - probably a good thing or I would have vaped the whole 10ml's today :)

Heather's Heavenly Vapes - I think the Oompa or Serendipity one tastes like Milo - actually very pleasant

Pannekoek! The real thing, cinnamon sugar and all! Not those oversized flapjacks the Americans try to parade as pancakes

And what Proudly South African line-up will be complete without Biltong?

Pannekoek! The real thing, cinnamon sugar and all! Not those oversized flapjacks the Americans try to parade as pancakes

And what Proudly South African line-up will be complete without Biltong?

I'm sure biltong can be done if bacon has been.

I'm sure biltong can be done if bacon has been.

we've found a local company that boasted they can make any flavour we want - even copy flavours from other products, have not given them a try yet, because we already have so many flavours that we are busy with, but once things have settled down a bit, I'll come back to this post and send them a list :) See what they say

hahaha typical South African food... make way for typical South African vape flavors

I thing @VapeKing just posted that they bringing out amarula.

I would love some SA flavours - Milo as is mentioned, fanta grape - peppermint crisp tart hmmm. Melk-tert!

Oh so many that I would love to taste :)

We have a fanta grape :) got 5 litres of the flavouring for it yesterday :)

Be sure to keep 4.8lt one side for me :D

Would be.nice if there could be a full South African lineup of juices for the rhino arrival.

Awesome starter pack: get your rhino mod and a big 5 selection of local flavours.

Back