Coming to Vape King in January

I cannot wait for Mythology juices!! The quality goes beyond anything International which I have tasted. Made by, imo, a Master juice crafter. I have been very lucky to have had the privilege of sampling these juices and all I can say is that Mythology is phenomenal

Awesome !

Made by the Greek god of e liquid himself. An all mighty and powerful being with the absolute knowledge of what premium juices should taste like.

Can't wait !!!

Greek Guava here we come!!!!!!!

I love the guava and the apricot jam donut, although I've only had a brief taste of the latter :(

Yet to try the other flavours out. But I know they will be amazing.

Theres usually one or two flavours in a juice line that catch my attention. Sadly in this instance that is not the case.

They all do! Sad times for my wallet :(

Yea. I've been working on a recipe for a while and that damn apricot donut has me quite upset, and now I can't even ask you about it cause you're releasing it!!

Guess I'll have to buy some juice eh ;)

That is awesome @Paulie ! I'll def be buying your creations. I remember tasting some guava at your place while it was still in development and it was awesome. Can't wait! :)

6dea63b9a7424170097a6e8830f2e3b7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey @Paulie, is this juice gonna be available soon or is it just a myth? :speechless:

Sorry it has been pushed out for 1 month as we are currently under huge pressure to push out creamy clouds due to such a high demand! But we are in the process of building a lab that will mass produce the liquid to keep up with the demand! Once again i am sorry but it will be worth it in the long run so i can ensure the product is produced to a very high level of standards and also availability. If you have any more questions hit me up on pm.

Sorry it has been pushed out for 1 month as we are currently under huge pressure to push out creamy clouds due to such a high demand! But we are in the process of building a lab that will mass produce the liquid to keep up with the demand! Once again i am sorry but it will be worth it in the long run so i can ensure the product is product to very high level of standards and also availability. If you have any more questions hit me up on pm.
Thanks for the detailed feedback @Paulie. Looking forward to it and good luck with setting up that lab.

Thanks for the feedback @Paulie! I'm sure that it will be well worth the wait!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry it has been pushed out for 1 month as we are currently under huge pressure to push out creamy clouds due to such a high demand! But we are in the process of building a lab that will mass produce the liquid to keep up with the demand! Once again i am sorry but it will be worth it in the long run so i can ensure the product is produced to a very high level of standards and also availability. If you have any more questions hit me up on pm.
Ahah so you're responsible for Creamy Clouds.:clap:. Well done on not rushing the Mythology line to shop @Paulie it`s disappointing when there's a new liquid that tastes great and the next time you go to get it there's no stock. I sympathize with our local mixologist`s problems when it comes to shortage of concentrates/Nic/bottles/unexpected demand (what if it`s not a hit) etc but I think Vapers are impatient and move on. I`m still waiting for my favourite local e-liquids to appear in 1.5 mg with out having to special order them:(. On a side note I would love to measure the attention span/ patience level of vapers:p as an experiment.

Back