Competition Entries - Jhb Vape Meet #4

Sharrivz

Im the real boss
Supporting Vendor
VIP
LV

Awards
Hi All

Should you wish to enter either the coil building or the cloud competition at the next Vape Meet Please add your name to the list below and state which competition you would like to enter or if you would like to enter both

Cloud blowing this time! And I will definitely step up as judge for the coil building competition. Will I be the only one. Will be nice to confirm with another judge as well.

Cloud blowing this time! And I will definitely step up as judge for the coil building competition. Will I be the only one. Will be nice to confirm with another judge as well.

I can set up a secondary judge no problem :) PM me your suggestion :) We will be structuring it in the Same way that it was done for Cape Town

Can I suggest a league type approach for the cloud blowing?

Similar to the way the Soccer World Cup is setup.

We have people facing off in first round. One person vs another person. The winner of that challenge goes to next round. This way, half of the entrants dont make it to round 2.

In round 2, again it is one person against another. Again half the group will be beaten.

In round 3, again one on one. Winner makes to next round

Round 4 - should be the two people with the biggest clouds, challenging each other

I think this may be more entertaining for the spectators. It also means the competitors need to bring their A game for repeated rounds. A bit more challenging than just having each person blow, and then making a decision.

Also - as an admin/staff/person doing something at the Vape Meet, am I permitted to enter this comp?

We have people facing off in first round. One person vs another person. The winner of that challenge goes to next round. This way, half of the entrants dont make it to round 2.

In round 2, again it is one person against another. Again half the group will be beaten.

Round 4 - should be the two people with the biggest clouds, challenging each other

I think this may be more entertaining for the spectators. It also means the competitors need to bring their A game for repeated rounds. A bit more challenging than just having each person blow, and then making a decision.

Also - as an admin/staff/person doing something at the Vape Meet, am I permitted to enter this comp?

Nice Suggestion :) I think it will be done this way :) Thanks for that.

You are allowed to enter the coil building competition, I cant let you enter the competition I want you to judge :p

Nice Suggestion :) I think it will be done this way :) Thanks for that.

You are allowed to enter the coil building competition, I cant let you enter the competition I want you to judge :p

Ahhh poo stix. I want to puff clouds, not fiddle with wires :(

Someone is going to pull a silver

Sent from Galaxy S5 LTE using Tapatalk

ok if @TylerD is happy with that. Else i will sit out the Cloud Chasing comp and be a judge.

(Competitors - You are welcome to 'incentivize' the Duck to pay particular 'attention' to your entry to the competition - ensuring a 'happy' result for all)

ok if @TylerD is happy with that. Else i will sit out the Cloud Chasing comp and be a judge.

(Competitors - You are welcome to 'incentivize' the Duck to pay particular 'attention' to your entry to the competition - ensuring a 'happy' result for all)

Uh hem.... I see your bribary there! This corrupshun is not acceptable in the court and is a fineable offence... @Rob Fisher

To add to your league suggestion have the two people blow clouds at the same time albeit a bit far away from each other so each cloud can be compared at the same time?
Although I'm not sure how it has been judged before.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

To add to your league suggestion have the two people blow clouds at the same time albeit a bit far away from each other so each cloud can be compared at the same time?
Although I'm not sure how it has been judged before.

They will blow together back to back :)

Back