Concentrates in the east rand

Tanja

Dedicated Vaper
LV

Awards
Does anyone know where I can buy some top up concentrates in the east rand? I ran out of TFA peanut butter and FA strawberry... and don't want to place an online order just for those 2. Vaperite in Edenvale don't have... I can try Bedfordview... but was wondering if anyone else around edenvale sells them?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Sorry just in boksbirg opposite vapehub placed called HDCabeling
Try i do get min from them

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Have moved this to "Who has stock" for you @Tanja - so vendors can respond directly
Might help

Have moved this to "Who has stock" for you @Tanja - so vendors can respond directly
Might help
Perfect thanks! I'm not that good at navigating this site just yet...

Does anyone know where I can buy some top up concentrates in the east rand? I ran out of TFA peanut butter and FA strawberry... and don't want to place an online order just for those 2. Vaperite in Edenvale don't have... I can try Bedfordview... but was wondering if anyone else around edenvale sells them?

Try vapeowave in boksburg down rietfontein road past the high school or vaperite in bedfordview

Try Vapehyper. Free delivery

Sent from my E2333 using Tapatalk

Try Vapehyper. Free delivery

Sent from my E2333 using Tapatalk
That's where I ordered from... but need some tomorrow...

HD Cableing sell vape o wave and Flavour West in Boksburg
1765e266d82adc4240e36ec1ab576626.jpg

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Our Bedford Village shop should have TFA peanut butter and a few strawberry versions from Capella and TFA but not FA. We have around 150 concentrate flavours at Bedford Village so hopefully you will find something that will work for you

Our Bedford Village shop should have TFA peanut butter and a few strawberry versions from Capella and TFA but not FA. We have around 150 concentrate flavours at Bedford Village so hopefully you will find something that will work for you
Thank you! I was there just now and got what I needed... plus some more... hahaha

Back