Congrats to Riaan Redelinghuys for getting reposted on Psyclone!

I can understand why... @RiaanRed does some amazing work with coils... just ask me... I have his coils in my Hussar's, Skyline, Hadaly and Kryten! :b1:

Wow - that is absolutely amazing
- thanks for sharing it @Takie !

@RiaanRed - you the man!
Well done. Great achievement - am so proud of you!

Thank you everyone!!!! It's because of all the members on this Forum that i get recognized!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome stuff! Congrats man!

I really should try out some of those coils now...

Congrats Riaan. You deserve it bru. Your coils are epic. And they still running 100% in my Pharoah.

Well done @RiaanRed I saw that posted somewhere before and was like "WOAH! That looks really good" and clearly I wasn't the only one who thought so.

That Kryten has a sexy AF deck and that coil build fits it perfectly! The colours as well, also that small little guy on the right... well, it shows that we are still human after all.

Well done @RiaanRed I saw that posted somewhere before and was like "WOAH! That looks really good" and clearly I wasn't the only one who thought so.

That Kryten has a sexy AF deck and that coil build fits it perfectly! The colours as well, also that small little guy on the right... well, it shows that we are still human after all.

Thank you very much. Yes the guy in the right cant be seen with the human eye, if i knew I would have fixed it. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back