Coppervape Skyline Discussion

Anyone else getting some serious condensation from the bottom of the atty? Visibly so, even - after a puff the vapour comes out from the bottom of the airflow ring (between the atty and the mod).
I replaced the o-ring on the airflow control, but it's still happening. Not a crisis or anything, I just got into the habit of pulling for half a second after releasing the button to eliminate that, but yknow.

SXK usually have supreme build quality. This is good news actually.

I have the Coppervape Skyline clone and I am not sure how the air discs and the air slots tie up.

Currently I'm running it with no air disc and one slot fully open. This seem OK for me even thought I'm MTL.
Obviously the air discs are there for a reason has anyone done any experimenting with the air discs.

:)
Dave

I have the Coppervape Skyline clone and I am not sure how the air discs and the air slots tie up.

Currently I'm running it with no air disc and one slot fully open. This seem OK for me even thought I'm MTL.
Obviously the air discs are there for a reason has anyone done any experimenting with the air discs.

Dave

Hi @DaveH
Have moved your post to this existing thread
Hope thats ok

Dave
The air disc tend to throttle the airflow so the air slots seems to have little impact on the amount of air going through. for mtl used the air disc with smallest holes.

The air disc tend to throttle the airflow so the air slots seems to have little impact on the amount of air going through. for mtl used the air disc with smallest holes.
Thanks @Hakhan I have to say I'm not quite seeing it for some reason. I understand the smallest hole will throttle the air flow but I can throttle the air flow via the air slot.
Dave

Thanks @Hakhan I have to say I'm not quite seeing it for some reason. I understand the smallest hole will throttle the air flow but I can throttle the air flow via the air slot.
Dave
The next time you rebuild don't install the coil just place the different airdisc and take a few puffs to try it out. watch geekay video on the skyclone he explains it quite well.

The next time you rebuild don't install the coil just place the different airdisc and take a few puffs to try it out. watch geekay video on the skyclone he explains it quite well.

Thanks @Hakhan I'll have a look see. Thanks
Dave

Dave

I use the 3 big hole airdisk and wherever I set the airflow ring seems irrelevant so I rock it wide open on both

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just remember the coil itself will restrict airflow somewhat too. Account for that, and you'll be fine.

I use the 3 big hole airdisk and wherever I set the airflow ring seems irrelevant so I rock it wide open on both
Thanks @Amir one of the guys on the video said the same. I think I will just have to try it out and see what I like.
Dave

Just remember the coil itself will restrict airflow somewhat too. Account for that, and you'll be fine.

Depends on the coil height tho as well so if your coil is sitting down low it would tighten up the airflow but my coil is in line with the top of the posts. Higher up gives better throat hit for me.

Thanks @Amir one of the guys on the video said the same. I think I will just have to try it out and see what I like.
Dave

Who's this guy? Can you point him out in a crowd?

Depends on the coil height tho as well so if your coil is sitting down low it would tighten up the airflow but my coil is in line with the top of the posts. Higher up gives better throat hit for me.

Also too low makes it leak more from I've experienced.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Also too low makes it leak more from I've experienced.

I only went low once but out of fear of burning the airdisk when pulsing I changed on the next refill to top of coil in line with top of posts. 2.5ID alien .6 ohm and vapes like a dream. Benchmark for flavor for me. Naked brain freeze or XXX is the bees knees on that build so I have a dedicated menthols skyline and skyclone for other funny stuff like lemonades and cotton candies and stuff.

I only went low once but out of fear of burning the airdisk when pulsing I changed on the next refill to top of coil in line with top of posts. 2.5ID alien .6 ohm and vapes like a dream. Benchmark for flavor for me. Naked brain freeze or XXX is the bees knees on that build so I have a dedicated menthols skyline and skyclone for other funny stuff like lemonades and cotton candies and stuff.

Nice, I'm rocking a 3mm Clapton at 0.85ohm. It really is all that and a side of chips. I'm gonna move the coil up a tad next rewick though

Nice, I'm rocking a 3mm Clapton at 0.85ohm. It really is all that and a side of chips. I'm gonna move the coil up a tad next rewick though

Let me know how it fares. I'm open to experimentation but I really feel like I've found my nirvana with my current build, coil position and juice. So much so that I sold everything else and got another skyline. Also the 2 BB's in rotation but that's like as good as the skyline and the form factor is just sophisticated and stylish

Back