Coppervape Skyline Discussion

Let me know how it fares. I'm open to experimentation but I really feel like I've found my nirvana with my current build, coil position and juice. So much so that I sold everything else and got another skyline. Also the 2 BB's in rotation but that's like as good as the skyline and the form factor is just sophisticated and stylish

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Speaking of the BB, I tried a friend's one the other day, with the Exocet, I think?, and I instantly fell in love with the form factor, what a seriously well designed piece of equipment

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Speaking of the BB, I tried a friend's one the other day, with the Exocet, I think?, and I instantly fell in love with the form factor, what a seriously well designed piece of equipment

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Yeah I wish I could say I was part of the team that came up with that design

Yeah I wish I could say I was part of the team that came up with that design

Well I mean, it's easy to say it.
"Hey, Amir... I'm part of the team that came up with that design."

Well I mean, it's easy to say it.
"Hey, Amir... I'm part of the team that came up with that design."

Right I believe you... I just don't understand how you ended up on the sxk with the volatile ohms

Right I believe you... I just don't understand how you ended up on the sxk with the volatile ohms

We, errr.... We get kickbacks from the cotton manufacturers

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

We, errr.... We get kickbacks from the cotton manufacturers

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Yeah I'm not that quick on my feet in those kinds of situations lol... I'm a simple guy with simple tastes. Whether u like it or not is simply not my problem.

Yeah I'm not that quick on my feet in those kinds of situations lol... I'm a simple guy with simple tastes. Whether u like it or not is simply not my problem.

That one went right over my head :p

I decided to use an air disc I chose the 3 x 1mm hole diameter, I think I must have lost my presence of mind. So unless you can 'suck like an electrolux' give that one a miss. :eek:

Dave

I decided to use an air disc I chose the 3 x 1mm hole diameter, I think I must have lost my presence of mind. So unless you can 'suck like an electrolux' give that one a miss. :eek:

Dave

Try using the biggest, wide open slot. That's restrictive enough already

@Amir I just thought I would try it see what it was like - I had no idea it would be so restrictive :eek:

I'm not using any air disc and just one slot open, seems ok.
I'll try the biggest slot just to see how it is. Tends to be a bit of a messy operation :(

Dave

I can't wait for mine to arrive so I can get in on all the Skyclne action too. Feeling all left out :-(

Where is it coming from?
Dave

I ordered a Coppervape from Gearbestr, on sale at $20.99 @DaveH - now for the long wait.
I should have just gotten 1 from Bumblebee online shop because this wait will be the death of me :--P

@Amir I just thought I would try it see what it was like - I had no idea it would be so restrictive :eek:

I'm not using any air disc and just one slot open, seems ok.
I'll try the biggest slot just to see how it is. Tends to be a bit of a messy operation :(

Dave

It just doesn't feel right to have no airdisk in there. It's like driving a V8 at 60km/h or wearing a 2500 loafer with no secret socks

I ordered a Coppervape from Gearbestr, on sale at $20.99 @DaveH - now for the long wait.
I should have just gotten 1 from Bumblebee online shop because this wait will be the death of me :--P

I ordered 1 from slowtech and still waiting. In the mean time I got one from @BumbleBee cause the wait is killing me

Just received mine from the big rock candy mountain. Let's see if the flavour hype is real

Just received mine from the big rock candy mountain. Let's see if the flavour hype is real
Finally got a replacement for my one with the frozen JFC after a bit of haggling with FT but I must admit it is a well built flavor Atty.Definitely worth the money.

I received my Coppervape Skyclone from The Vape Guy yesterday at Vapecon 2017. Thanks @BumbleBee fantastic service as usual.

My impressions:
The box is crappy. I am surprised that the tanks arrive intact.
Bag of o-rings and screws - great
Bag with 2 airflow pieces and tool - great. Some may like more airflow options to choose from.
The tank is fantastic. Solid and good quality. The threads are also excellent. Very smooth operation of all the moving parts.

I did not see any machine oil or anything but put it into the ultrasonic cleaner for 3 cycles and then on the dry rack.
Watched some Youtube on the build and assembled it this morning. I inserted the one airflow piece that gave the most airflow.
Put my build in of 0.5 ohm SS316L 26G 3mm diameter and did the wicking. I think my wick was a little to much but I closed it up in any case and closed the juice flow before filling. Opened the juice flow and saw the same bubbles as mentioned in the Youtube videos.

I took the first toot at 26W and I was so surprised. :campeon::campeon::campeon:
The flavour is incredible. I understand why so many people love the tank for flavour.
The airflow was not as restrictive as I expected and the cloud was bigger than I expected.

All in all I am extremely happy with this tank so far and it is well worth the money if you are looking for flavour.

It was so nice that I chain vaped for a while and only realized when I saw the tank almost empty. Opened the top ring and removed the top piece and filled the tank. Assembled and then I saw exactly what most reviewers warned about..... Juice DUMP.

:-D:-D:-D

I could only laugh at myself. Next time I will remember to close the juice flow before removing the top.

Only one thing remains to be seen... does the tank leak?

I received my Coppervape Skyclone from The Vape Guy yesterday at Vapecon 2017. Thanks @BumbleBee fantastic service as usual.

My impressions:
The box is crappy. I am surprised that the tanks arrive intact.
Bag of o-rings and screws - great
Bag with 2 airflow pieces and tool - great. Some may like more airflow options to choose from.
The tank is fantastic. Solid and good quality. The threads are also excellent. Very smooth operation of all the moving parts.

I did not see any machine oil or anything but put it into the ultrasonic cleaner for 3 cycles and then on the dry rack.
Watched some Youtube on the build and assembled it this morning. I inserted the one airflow piece that gave the most airflow.
Put my build in of 0.5 ohm SS316L 26G 3mm diameter and did the wicking. I think my wick was a little to much but I closed it up in any case and closed the juice flow before filling. Opened the juice flow and saw the same bubbles as mentioned in the Youtube videos.

I took the first toot at 26W and I was so surprised. :campeon::campeon::campeon:
The flavour is incredible. I understand why so many people love the tank for flavour.
The airflow was not as restrictive as I expected and the cloud was bigger than I expected.

All in all I am extremely happy with this tank so far and it is well worth the money if you are looking for flavour.

It was so nice that I chain vaped for a while and only realized when I saw the tank almost empty. Opened the top ring and removed the top piece and filled the tank. Assembled and then I saw exactly what most reviewers warned about..... Juice DUMP.

:-D:-D:-D

I could only laugh at myself. Next time I will remember to close the juice flow before removing the top.

Only one thing remains to be seen... does the tank leak?

The tank hasn't leaked on me once and that's without closing the JFC when not in use

The tank hasn't leaked on me once and that's without closing the JFC when not in use

Thanks @Amir
I must say that I have very high hopes. I do not expect any disappointments

Thanks @Amir
I must say that I have very high hopes. I do not expect any disappointments

I have both the clone and authentic and I have no issue with either. There is no difference either. The authentic has tighter tolerances. That's the only difference for me

finally got a chance to build it this weekend.
For a clone, the build quality rivals many authentics. I've pretty much parked off my other tanks in favour of this one. I put a janky build and some el-cheapo cotton and the flavor is impressive. I'm running it without the "airdisk" and it's a lovely open draw.

The same thing happened to me when I unscrewed the deck and I couldn't figure for the life of me where the o ring was supposed to go.I thought it may have fell out of the bag of extras so I ran it without and so far it hasn't leaked or affected it's performance a s far as I can see.

finally got a chance to build it this weekend.
For a clone, the build quality rivals many authentics. I've pretty much parked off my other tanks in favour of this one. I put a janky build and some el-cheapo cotton and the flavor is impressive. I'm running it without the "airdisk" and it's a lovely open draw.
I'm in total agreement, it really delivers and the quality's top notch in it's construction.
I'd be very interested in a comparison with the authentic by @Rob Fisher .

Quite a few ppl have done comparisons and the Coppervape stands up perfectly. What often happens is the person ends up selling the original and keeping the clone :D
Unless of course, the imagined "cool" factor of having the original is needed in their lives.

Back