Coppervape Skyline Discussion

The only issue with mine is that I battle to open it! It's like it sucks tight and you need some seriously strong hands to get it open... I'm in that situation again now... it needs a re-wick... but I can't get it open... So it's laying at home patiently waiting for strong hands to help me out... The wasp nano is in use again now... at least I can open that one by myself!! :-D
I can sympathize, my deck only unscrewed using a screwdriver as a pry bar in the air slots.
After I changed the glass for a slightly looser one from an Aspire Cleito Melo3, it was much easier, the original was 19.92mm ID and the Aspire Cleito is 19.98mm ID.

Last edited:
It's not for the juice flow... it's to get to the actual deck...
Or will changing the O-ring on the deck itself help with that too?

I have no idea but it's worth a try right? Anyway, that happened to me with the skyclone as well... I put the coiling rod into the airflow slot to create a sort of torque wrench kinda vibe and it worked

Where are you ordering the spare glass from? I also need some spare glass for it.
I got mine from Juicy Joes in Tableview, but anyone stocking the Aspire Cleito will do.

Receipt / Tax Invoice
Invoice #: 6595Tue, 05 Sep ’17 1:21 pmServed by: Register On register: Main Register
1 × Dutchess / 100ml / 3mg R350,00
1 × Aspire Cleito Replacement Glass R50,00
Subtotal R350,88
Tax (VAT) R49,12
TOTAL R400,00

Last edited:
I can sympathize, my deck only unscrewed using a screwdriver as a pry bar in the air slots.
After I changed the glass for a slightly looser one from a Melo3, it was much easier, the original was 19.92mm ID and the Melo3 is 19.98mm ID.
And the melo3 glass doesn't cause leaking frustrations??

Last edited:
The only think my skyclone is currently good for, providing a drip tip for my wasp :yawn:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    121 KB · Views: 20
Noted thanks!!
Correction, its the Aspire Cleito glass, not the melo3... brain fart due to an early morning.

Receipt / Tax Invoice
Invoice #: 6595Tue, 05 Sep ’17 1:21 pmServed by: Register On register: Main Register
Subtotal R350,88
Tax (VAT) R49,12
TOTAL R400,00

Correction, its the Aspire Cleito glass, not the melo3... brain fart due to an early morning.

Receipt / Tax Invoice
Subtotal R350,88
Tax (VAT) R49,12
TOTAL R400,00
Ahhh... Awesome thanks!
Where did you order it from?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
sDRLXXx.jpg

CHANGE THIS O-RING , may be yours is not sealing correctly and causing enough of a vacuum. Also IMHO that first wicking looked too thick on the tails and the second was too thin on the body and to short on the tails.

The only issue with mine is that I battle to open it! It's like it sucks tight and you need some seriously strong hands to get it open... I'm in that situation again now... it needs a re-wick... but I can't get it open... So it's laying at home patiently waiting for strong hands to help me out... The wasp nano is in use again now... at least I can open that one by myself!! :-D
get one of those ceramic tweeters with like a bottle opener end bit.
http://www.3fvape.com/vape-tools/13...query=ceramic+tweezer&results=53#.WeiFK9WCxEY

2.5 ID and you may want to take out a wrap. Too much wick in the juice channel. before you tuck it in blow on the wick "almost like the pancake method" and put in little wick at a time. Once the juice channel is filled with cotton lightly packed trim the rest off. (if you using bow tie method i would say trim of about 40% on a 2.5 ID),

AND..... BAM! Skyline, you beaut! FINALLY the skyclone has changed status from being an it to a she!!! And what a beautiful experience!

Thanks to the awesome advice from all, I’m really happy I didn’t give up and now just to top HER up with some xxx! Beautiful!F5D8E75B-7BF8-4761-BCC6-87FEA5CFE0D7.jpeg

@Tanja
Something like this will get the atty apart.
Just make sure you know which way to turn :D
The pliers are NOT squashing anything just placed inside to stop the top from turning.

IMG_2407.jpg

IMG_2408.jpg

Put some PG on that black o ring will help to lubricate it - stops it from sticking.:)
IMG_2409.jpg
:)
Dave

AND..... BAM! Skyline, you beaut! FINALLY the skyclone has changed status from being an it to a she!!! And what a beautiful experience!

Thanks to the awesome advice from all, I’m really happy I didn’t give up and now just to top HER up with some xxx! Beautiful!]

Well I am disappointed, I thought I was going to get a Skyline really cheap. :D ;)

Just kidding :) I'm glad you have come right.

Dave

Thanks to the awesome advice from all, I’m really happy I didn’t give up and now just to top HER up with some xxx! Beautiful!View attachment 110888
Glad you persisted! The skyline is really awesome once you figure out all these little tricks...

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Back