CPT Vape Meet #3 - Coil Building Competition

Marzuq

Goofy Guru
ECIGSSA Donor
VIP
LV

Awards
I apologise for not putting down the names of the winners. Seems in my waking up late and rushing to get done for work, i left all my paperwork at home.

DSCN0487.JPG DSCN0489.JPG DSCN0490.JPG DSCN0491.JPG DSCN0494.JPG DSCN0500.JPG DSCN0501.JPG DSCN0503.JPG DSCN0512.JPG
2nd place - @whatalotigot DSCN0513.JPG
1st place - @Vaporholic

Last edited:
Names have been edited under the pics of the winners. well done boys

Thanks oaks. I actually didn't intend to enter the coil comp, But was convinced :p Didnt bring along all my gear so Thanks to @Yusuf Cape Vaper for lending that Drill :cool: Wouldnt have been a competition without it.

There needs to be more Coil building comps. If anyone is keen lets see those hands go up.

Thanks oaks. I actually didn't intend to enter the coil comp, But was convinced :p Didnt bring along all my gear so Thanks to @Yusuf Cape Vaper for lending that Drill :cool: Wouldnt have been a competition without it.

There needs to be more Coil building comps. If anyone is keen lets see those hands go up.
Haha no problem bro. You know you're a hardcore Vaper if you're carrying a drill around

Haha no problem bro. You know you're a hardcore Vaper if you're carrying a drill around

If I had all my gear there we would have had to take over the other side of Nuri. And Yes. Hardcore vapers need that stuff. I accually got asked by a few people why I am using a drill :confused: lol. My most beloved tool of the trade.

Back