CPT Vape Meet #3 - Random Prizes

Marzuq

Goofy Guru
ECIGSSA Donor
VIP
LV

Awards
These are prizes awarded as raffles, random prizes and ECIGS SA donation prizes.

A big thank you to all vendors and members who participated in helping with drawing names from a hat and presenting awards

DSCN0449.JPG DSCN0457.JPG DSCN0459.JPG DSCN0484.JPG DSCN0485.JPG DSCN0486.JPG DSCN0495.JPG DSCN0496.JPG DSCN0505.JPG DSCN0507.JPG DSCN0508.JPG DSCN0509.JPG DSCN0510.JPG DSCN0511.JPG DSCN0514.JPG DSCN0515.JPG DSCN0516.JPG@Marzuq

Last edited:
Super photos
Great to see the faces behind all the names. I have met some of you at the previous vape meet but nice to see the new folk

Super photos
Great to see the faces behind all the names. I have met some of you at the previous vape meet but nice to see the new folk

Thanks @Silver
i will thank my best lady for supporting my craze for wanting to be a back seat photographer and buying me this awesome nikon used to take the photos

Is that you in the last pic @Marzuq ?
Cant see the name tag.

If so, I see why they call you the bodyguard ;-)
In a good way.

What an AWESOME vape meet! Was my first one and I will most definitely be attending future ones. Cant believe I won a whole lot of goodies!
Thanks to @Marzuq & Co for arranging such an awesome event, thanks to all the vendors as well for the prizes. I was super stoked with what I got. This iStick is an amazing little device, and the Aspire Nautilus Mini is absolutely out of this world. Thanks to @Cape vaping supplies and vape king.

Attachments

• IMG_0227.JPG
    IMG_0227.JPG
    248.8 KB · Views: 28
What an AWESOME vape meet! Was my first one and I will most definitely be attending future ones. Cant believe I won a whole lot of goodies!
Thanks to @Marzuq & Co for arranging such an awesome event, thanks to all the vendors as well for the prizes. I was super stoked with what I got. This iStick is an amazing little device, and the Aspire Nautilus Mini is absolutely out of this world. Thanks to @Cape vaping supplies and vape king.
Wow. Yeah, you walked out there a heavy winner! Congrats and enjoy all the goodies

OK, I tried NOT to be in EVERY photo.
Yoh @Marzuq , your arms look twice the size of mine ;( Need to get hold of the stuff u okes are Vaping...

OK, I tried NOT to be in EVERY photo.
Yoh @Marzuq , your arms look twice the size of mine ;( Need to get hold of the stuff u okes are Vaping...

I add a little bit of protein to every bottle of juice I vape :D
And that's me at half my normal size lol

This looked like a jol :) Damm I wish I was there, next one for sure :rock:

Back