CraftVapour: Autumn Sale

Mauritz

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
slideshow_1.jpg

I have asked before but will you be doing 0mg anytime soon?

Hi BigAnt,

We are evaluating the option but there is currently little demand. In the short term ( around VapeCon ) I hope to have limited selection of flavours available in 0mg nic.

Regards,

My favourite CV juice is not on special :(

43e3c3a655ac3154c1e67b30bc414a1c.jpg

Im sorry John , we will catch it next time ;)

Maybe one of our other flavours can find a special home with you ?

Regards,

Hi all,

I would like to take the time on giving you feedback on liquids from craft vapour!!

Flavours:
yellow submarine
Wild wiberry
Just damn peachy
Devil in disguise
Melon on the rocks

Gear used to vape:

Subtank mini sub ohm (lung hit) 0,5 ohm
Protank mini 3 mouth to lung hit

Ok, wow from the service to the quality of the juice is awesome, what a pleasureable experience!!
Mauritz you are surely one of the best juicers in S.A, what a great flavour and nice all round vape!!

Yellow submarine - freshly baked banana bread with nuts, you can almost taste the brown crust on the bread

Wild wiberry - like a nice summer kind of pool cocktail, nice allround vape
Just damn peachy - if you like the peach flavour this one is for you, the strongest peach flavour ive tasted in a long time, not too strong though just damn peachy
Devil in disguise - this one you can almost substitute for a real dessert, its that nice, cheesecake-ish, and you can almost tell the crust was made from tennis biscuits, lol
Melon on the rocks - one of my coolest vapes, my no 1 for a all day vape, great melon taste and cool exhale, awesome

Thanx mauritz for great service and a good product, will surely include you in my monthly budget for juices!

See you at vapecon

Hi @Coera ,

I'm so glad that our product pleases you. Thank you for your kind words and for taking the time to give us feedback.

I really appreciate it. Please let us know how we may be of service :

Regards,

Mauritz

Back