CraftVapour : Updates and New Flavour

Mauritz

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi all you crazy vaping Guru's,

It's been some time since our last update so IT'S ABOUT TIME!

I'm sure I've mentioned before that we take quality very seriously, and as such we have been hard at work building our new manufacturing facility while giving our quality management system an overhaul. So what does this mean for us you might ask...

Well here are the highlights, ( Some geeky stuff to follow )

Our clean room is now equipped with a new air handling system that ensures our air quality meets ISO class 8 specifications. This means that our clean room when completed, will be aligned to US FDA proposed standards for e-liquid manufacturing facilities.

The stats ;

2quumwk.png

This translates to a cleaner product as a large chuck of airborne contaminants are filtered from the air. Pretty fancy stuff don't you think?

Next up we have switched manufacturing from volume metric measurement to using weight % by volume. This allows is a better accuracy during our manufacturing process. Our goal is an error margin of 0.009%. This will allow us to provide you with an even more consistent and safe product.

We have also replaced our 3 step chemical sterilisation process with a 2 step process. While the chemicals we used are industry standard and in fact in common use for infant care sterilisation http://milton.co.za/. We have opted to improve by using a 2 step combination of de ionized water for washing and then a 1 hour dry heat sterilisation at 520C. This ensures that all equipment and bottles are sterilized and free from fungal spores and bacteria. We believe that this ensures the quality and shelf life of our product.

We have a whole host of other enhancements but I will not bore you with the finer details :)

I know why you are reading the thread, you came to meet the latest addition to the CraftVapour flavour family. Without further delay....

Lemon_Marangutan_New_grande.png

Our latest and greatest! The Lemon Marangutan is our interpretation of a lemon meringue pie. Creamy, lemony and with that signature sugary texture on the exhale. This is a must try!

The flavour is currently only available in 3mg but a 6mg nicotine variant will launch shortly. We are working to ensure that all your preferred vape shops have stocked the flavour before we officially launch. I know, it's torture but I promise it's worth the wait.

The last item I would like to mention is around the availability of our 100ml options. I would like to thank each and every one of you for the daily torrent of request for the larger bottles. Our bottles our printed and waiting on the completion of our manufacturing facility. I will update you very soon on the launch of this option.

Its good to be back on the forums, we missed you.

Vape on and live long.

Regards,

The CraftVapour Team

Last edited:
Awesome @Mauritz
Great news about the clean room and the statistics. Thanks for sharing

Congrats on the new juice! That name is very catchy

Good to know! Well done for taking that step guys. Lemon Merangutan is a great name for a juice! The better the names are the better my chances of my wife letting me buy them, I know she'll permit this one!

Lab coat check ! as for the hat, very unflattering hairnet is what you will get :)

Ok, i will settle for the hairnet then
But the white labcoat is a must!!!

Hi @JPODS ,

Thank you for your inquiry.

We have some great vendors in the Pretoria and surrounds if your are out that way or looking for some great hardware to best enjoy your CraftVapour e-liquids. I have copied their details for you below.

If you do decide to to order from us directly, I am pleased to say we have just launched our loyalty program which gives you 10% of your spend back in loyalty points that can be redeemed to discounts. In addition we offer free shipping on spend of R680 or more.

If you have a preferred vendor closer home, please do tell them to give us a call and we will do our best to put our product in their stores.

Pretoria:

The Vapery - Head Office
Area: 159A Pretorius Avenue, Lyttleton Manor, Centurion
Phone: 084 566 6667
Or Kaldayne
Phone: 082 959 9940
Email: info@thevapery.co.za

The Vapery – Menlyn Agent
Area: Chapmans Art Emporium, Arcade Empire Building, Menlyn, Pretoria
Phone: 076 654 0189
Email: renegade@chapmans.co.za

The Vapery - Laudium Agent
Area: 400 Apex Crescent, Laudium, Pretoria West, 0037
Phone: 076 344 8824
Email: ptawest@thevapery.co.za
Fuzed Vape Lounge
Area: Shop 5 Java center, 285 Lynwood, Pretoria
Phone: 083 705 6094
Email: admin@fuzedvapelounge.co.za

Vaper's Corner
Area: Pretoria East Online store
Phone: 072 390 2984
Email: info@vaperscorner.co.za
The Vapery - Pretoria East Agent
Area: Pretoria East, The Willows, Cnr Rossouw and Kordaat Street, 518 Rossouw Street
Phone: 072 803 1431
Or Robert: 079 609 4160
Email: ogle.devan@yahoo.com
Email: robertogle74@gmail.com

Peace and love

Back