Dark horse mini dripper

Duster

Noob Vaper
LV

Awards
Howzit guys

I was at vape con on Saturday and it was awesome, I've never seen so many people that all do the same thing and are so friendly and helpful. I had a blast!!!!!

While I was there I picked up a dark horse mini dripper, I've been playing around with it. I was hoping some one could advise me on how to get the most flavour and clouds out of it?

I'm using a smok X pro me plus mod with it two micro 1.2 oms coils so total of 0.6 oms.

you may want to go lower on the ohms. the dark horse mini will likely perform better at 0.4ohm. try using 26g kanthal 5 wraps with 3mm ID. that should get you to a place where you can judge better what additional changes need to be made in order to satisfy your vaping style

Another option would be if you get some Ribbon Wire From Vape Cartel, 2.5mm ID with some Koh Gen Doh Japanese Cotton.
7 Wraps Dual. Get some Awsome Clouds and The Flavour is good aswell. Just try it if you do have Ribbon Wire.

@Duster
Also picked one of these up.
One of the best builds that I play with on the Drippers is 26 Gauge, Dual Coil, Inner Diameter of 3mm, 0.3-0.4 Ohms. Works perfectly every time!!
The same was built on this, and it's amazing. I have now changed the build to a 0.6 ohm Dual Coil, 2.5mm ID with very little JAP COTTON, and put it on one of my BF (Mine was Bottom Feed Converted) mods, and it's running like a dream. Decent clouds and decent taste!
I'm very impressed with this little RDA, it works flawlessly every time.

A great little atty, but for dripping, no. I have it on a Reo and it's great as a bottom feed atty, but it starts to leak out the air holes at about 10 drops. I like to drip 15 to 20 drops at a time.
It's an amazing bottom feed atty. I'm so glad I had it converted and I requested a second one from JakesSA for my Reo Woodvil that's on it's way :p

I also go the BF variant from Vape Club for the Reo. I was too busy to sit down and do a proper build, so what I did was use the two included coils (it came out at 0.49 Ohm). Vaping it has been a real pleasure on the Reo. But since it is a mech, at full charge it is only pushing 36W which is a bit light, not bad but not ideal. This would be fine on a regulated device (just push the power a bit higher). On a mech I'd recommend at least a 0.4 build (and a 0.3 might be even better) :)

The DH mini has good airflow, so you can build lower and not worry about too warm a vape :D

Thanks for All the advice, I've been playing around with the different coils you have recommended I found I get the sweet spot at 9 wraps 28 gauge at 0.8 oms in a duel coil build

Back