Deez DIY Magnetic Stirrer

Oh I get it now, 1st one is the magnet, then the knob and a volume control. What is the ohms on the volume control ??
How much each one cost ??

Oh I get it now, 1st one is the magnet, then the knob and a volume control. What is the ohms on the volume control ??
How much each one cost ??
The potentiometer is at 1K resistance

Parts:
- POT @ R15.30
- Knob @ R7.00
- Magnets @ R14.20 P/Magnet

The potentiometer is at 1K resistance

Parts:
- POT @ R15.30
- Knob @ R7.00
- Magnets @ R14.20 P/Magnet
U are going to use these magnets on the fan right ?? Still going to use the computer fan ??

Those are some BIG magnets, awesome. I'm getting excited here with you. If you build it, they will come...
Yeah, Im not messing around this time!

U are going to use these magnets on the fan right ?? Still going to use the computer fan ??
Yes, But Im not going to attach these magnets to the fan directly, Im going to Make a spacer between the magnets and Fan so that the magnets dont affect the Motor's Magnets/torque

I miss my treasure (scrap) that I collected over the years and is sitting in my room in India. I have all the parts and tools that I required but just miles away.

View attachment 130876
I use these, they are very strong, but like I said, a hard drive has to die for me to get them.
If u want to source these old stuff for cheap is there an ideal place for it ?? I am tired of asking friends/relatives for their scrap when building such things.
I needed a 3.5 mm audio jack socket to replace on a Bluetooth speaker, can't find it nor can I strip it from somewhere.

View attachment 130876
I use these, they are very strong, but like I said, a hard drive has to die for me to get them.
I also used those, I work next to a IT company so scored 1 Desktop and 1 laptop drive yesterday, but dropped one set of magnets and they broke, also they where not too strong for my liking (V1 had 2 from a Desktop HDD, 2 from a Laptop HDD and 4 circle neodymium magnets from those name badges)

I also used those, I work next to a IT company so scored 1 Desktop and 1 laptop drive yesterday, but dropped one set of magnets and they broke, also they where not too strong for my liking (V1 had 2 from a Desktop HDD, 2 from a Laptop HDD and 4 circle neodymium magnets from those name badges)
Good to havena comparison now, will start the search for them. Thanks @Dietz

Yes, the magnet store was the 1st place I looked, but R95 postage for a R30 order is crazy...

So I found it all at Mantech!
I agree, when I saw the shipping I copped out. Are those neo magnets? I don't see them on the mantech site. Perhaps I'm blind, though.

I agree, when I saw the shipping I copped out. Are those neo magnets? I don't see them on the mantech site. Perhaps I'm blind, though.
Yes they are, I could also not find them on the site, but phoned and the lady confirmed

What about the stirrer ?? Any way we can DIY those ??? @Dietz @Humbolt can u please post a pic of urs?
Im not too sure about that? Might be able to if you stack the circle magnets into a bar? I read yesterday somewhere here that some people are using a Metal bar?

I got one from BLCK vapour, its in this pic in front of the Concentrates:

whatsapp-image-2018-05-02-at-10-02-54-jpeg.130766

Im not too sure about that? Might be able to if you stack the circle magnets into a bar? I read yesterday somewhere here that some people are using a Metal bar?

whatsapp-image-2018-05-02-at-10-02-54-jpeg.130766
What's inside that stirrer, is it a magnet or a peice of metal ?

@Faiyaz Cheulkar
Try Here

Also Check around in THIS Thread

And I will tag some of the peeps who made one there - @Quakes @Raindance , did you guys Make your stirrer bar or buy one?

@Faiyaz Cheulkar
Try Here

Also Check around in THIS Thread

And I will tag some of the peeps who made one there - @Quakes @Raindance , did you guys Make your stirrer bar or buy one?
I used a metal bar, It worked fine, but I didn't use my stirrer for very long but I didn't get any funny tastes from the metal bar. I cleaned it and tested it and it worked 100%.

I used a metal bar, It worked fine, but I didn't use my stirrer for very long but I didn't get any funny tastes from the metal bar. I cleaned it and tested it and it worked 100%.
Why did you not use it too long? Did you buy the Nitecore Mixer

Back