Delays on some Flavours : Post Office Strike

Mauritz

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Dear valued vapers,

Due to the post office strike, we are experiencing delays on the ingredients for some flavours. We have taken corrective measures where possible but some sourcing is only possible via traditional postage channels.

This means we are critically low on some options. The website is being updated accordingly.

We are working toward a sustainable workaround.

My sincerest apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Regards,

Hi All,

Just wanted to let you know that we are fully stocked once again. Our partners are placing orders so all regions should be stocked again soon.

Regards,

@Mauritz are you also getting in more 80/20 vg/pg blend and what nic level is available

Hi Alex

At this time we will only carry the 3mg 80/20 blends. I hope to launch more variations along with some new flavours as soon as the post office strike clearsup.

Its a nightmare :swear:, I deeply regret that I am not able to meet your needs at this time.

Regards,

@Mauritz that's perfect for me could you pm me the flavours you have available so I could place an order yellow sub is already in my rotation so a high vg blend will be awesome

@Al3x . @VapeD's

We have limited quantities of 3mg 80/20 VG/PG E-liquids in stock on select flavours :

• Wild Wiberry
  • Just Damn Peachy
  • Pining Juliet
  • The Honey Badger

Let me know how I may be of service.

@Mauritz do any of the above come nic free? Maybe I missed something... What is the brand name?

Rgs,

@Mauritz do any of the above come nic free? Maybe I missed something... What is the brand name?

Rgs,

Hi @VapeD's

The brand is CraftVapour - it is Mauritz's own creation
Check out craftvapour.com
Not sure if they come in zero nic - Mauritz will have to confirm that

Hi Guys ,

At this time we do not offer a nic free. We will re evaluate our line-up in the new year so more options may be available in 2015

Back