Dem builds

22/38 Flapton Ni80 6-wraps @ 0.14Ω:
yZIknnQ.jpg

Not my handy work. The guy that helped me at Vaper's Corner was keen to do a build on the Reload and I think he did a stellar job. She Vapes! :D

Hi there @rishard

What are your thoughts on the Icon RDA?

Which is preferred, the Icon or the Druga?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have a friend who had both, he sold the Druga because the deck screws started stripping, used the money to get another Icon

Sent from my iPhone 7+ using Tapatalk

Just a quick wrap of some GeekVape wire that I picked up tonight. Man this stuff looks good! :D
Du7yHWh.jpg

giRpiLq.jpg

I rate I will rebuild my Peerless with this soon...

Hi there @rishard

What are your thoughts on the Icon RDA?

Which is preferred, the Icon or the Druga?

Hi Waine,

unfortunately don't have the Druga RDA, so really can't say but i'm really liking the Icon RDA.
It's a bit on the airy side with a leaker whistle with all holes open, but after some adjustments with top cap you
get it to soften a bit (not gone ). That's about the major con for me.

Have a friend who had both, he sold the Druga because the deck screws started stripping, used the money to get another Icon

Sent from my iPhone 7+ using Tapatalk

Thanks for the opinion. You have helped me make up my mind.

A buddy came over and we did some maintenance:
knrH7cb.jpg

ycBQPVt.jpg

CbOqk8o.jpg

DHDDyrw.jpg

Some Aliens I made about a week ago. Really fun making these beautiful little things. 3*26ga Ni80, 38ga alien. 5 wrap, 2.5mm, 0.1ohm dual coil. Sitting pretty in my authentic Goon LP

f970e4a63586c2d1da77123e56766d1f.jpg

After a long time of not being on the site i'm back :p not the craziest builds, but i figured the pics looked pretty cool :)

Last edited:
Absolutely brilliant photo! How do you get the colour of your coils so perfect? Even with handmade coils I struggle...
Hi @JB1987, Its all about pulsing correctly 10 x half a second hits @ 20 watts 5 x half a second hits at 50-60 watts until the hotspots are removed (but never going red hot) and then 1x solid hit until red hot at 85-90 watts will give you fantastic colors on nichrome80.

7 wraps Ni80 3mm ID 30x3 + 38 @ 0.342Ω
TC60LEg.jpg

I'm really enjoying the result of the build. Not the easiest to work with as it doesn't really want to stay in place. Not a problem once you get it tightened down though.

Nice one @TheV
What juice are you vaping in there?

Thanks @Silver :)
I'm vaping some Pistachio Cookie from the local Carlos Concoctions
Perfected in Italy, adored everywhere, this delicacy carries the mouthwatering waft of authentic Italian baking right into your home. Think oven-fresh and perfectly browned shortbread studded with the rich earthy goodness of pistachio nuts and topped with a delicate dusting of icing sugar. It's why “Forza Italia!” is understood in any language.
It is the very first juice that I ever vaped and remains one of my favorites!

Loving this wire! :h:
bfMLesc.jpg

7 wraps Ni80 30ga x3 + 38ga @ 0.35Ω

Back