Dem builds

Good day all,where do you guys recommend buy the wire and what do you recommend starting out with.i want to go with the NI80

I would say start with 28ga/26ga ni80 for cores and 36ga ni80 for outer wrap wire is a bit scares currently but juicy Joe's still has stock and offer excellent service ordered from them and received my package the next day and I am more than 1000km from them

Last edited:
I would say start with 28ga/26ga ni80 for cores and 36ga ni80 for outer wrap wire is a bit scares currently but juicy Joe's still has stock and offer excellent service ordered from them and received my package the next day and I am more than 1000km from them
I must agree with you on Juicy Joe's their service is really great and delivery is super fast
26/28 and 36ga is very scares but it's the best to start building
You can try throatpunch also I got some 28ga and 36ga Twisted Messes from them but ja it was before December don't know if they gonna have stock

I have not done and fancy wraps in a while as on my end I prefer plain coils.

For my single/dual coil RDA's:
Haywire 24g Ni80 Flatwire: 3mm, 7-8 wraps, 0.5ohm single, 0.25ohm dual. I sometimes just drop one wrap when installing if I am up for a little bit lower ohms.

For DNA devices:
SS316L 26g, 3mm, 7 wraps. 0.5ohm single, 0.25ohm dual.

For MTL:
I found round wire works better for me than MTL MTL Fused Claptons. I use Ni80 round or Comp Wire (from Vape King). With that you will have to experiment on what works best for you as the MTL range goes from about 0.8ohms to 2ohms, depending what you like. I try to keep mine between 0.9 and 1.2 for MTL.

For Single/Dual coil RTA's:
I use prebuilt Tri Core Fused Claptons, Ni80, in the 0.4 to 0.5 range for single, 0.2 to 0.3 range Dual.

Moved away from Kanthal a bit, but KA1 is a good medium if you wrap hybrids for Temp Control with SS316L, just to help up the ohms.

I would say go for it then. And good luck with building.
I cant reall help with building much. I didn't focus my energy there, but @Friep @Vaper @DarthBranMuffin @Dreadside and @Shasta have and I hope they can give you some tips.
Otherwise check out a few you tune videos for that.
Thank you very much for the help,yes been nearly 4 years now,been making my own juice for nearly 2 year now it by the time i start my own fused claptons lol thanks for all that helped,il try and get the 26 g and 38 g

Thank you very much for the help,yes been nearly 4 years now,been making my own juice for nearly 2 year now it by the time i start my own fused claptons lol thanks for all that helped,il try and get the 26 g and 38 g
Ijust letting you know. Juicy Joe's have 24 guage ni80 in stock if you're interested.

What build did you try to do?
I was just playing brother. I watched a Grim Green video and he explained about the effects of stretching the decor. I just wanted to see what I could do with the info. I know what I want to try and do now and it's thisIMG-20210101-WA0014.jpeg IMG-20210101-WA0014~2.jpeg

I was just playing brother. I watched a Grim Green video and he explained about the effects of stretching the decor. I just wanted to see what I could do with the info. I know what I want to try and do now and it's thisView attachment 218157 View attachment 218158
Cool
I found that the stretch method works better for me but I also found that the higher the gauge wire the less I must stretch but it still stays a challenge
The one day I get my aliens perfect when wrapping the angle is perfect the flavor is perfect but the next aliens the angle is too much or too less flavor sucks lol

Cool
I found that the stretch method works better for me but I also found that the higher the gauge wire the less I must stretch but it still stays a challenge
The one day I get my aliens perfect when wrapping the angle is perfect the flavor is perfect but the next aliens the angle is too much or too less flavor sucks lol
I don't have a lot of wire otherwise I would be on this again today. So I'll wait till next week. I'll update again.

Cool
That different patterns came from under,over and non-stretching the same decor wire. For me to understand it better.

Murphys law
Looks like I got the framed staple right but now my ribbon wire is finished haha

I used 2*26ga SS 316 for the borders
6*0.4x.01 NI80 for the cores and wrap it with 38ga Ni80IMG_20210109_141054.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20210109_141330.jpg
    IMG_20210109_141330.jpg
    497.6 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_20210109_144019.jpg
    IMG_20210109_144019.jpg
    383.5 KB · Views: 17
I found that Legos keep everything nice together
I got a Lego on the end side at the swivels and one that I move as I clapton or alien
Works for me
I wanted to say I'll try that, but I think all the Lego was tossed in a cleaning operation.

I wanted to say I'll try that, but I think all the Lego was tossed in a cleaning operation.
Try it just make sure that your cores is straight, what I normally do is to secure the one end first in my drill chuck then pull all the wires to the swivels and secure them then I will put a Lego on the swivel site but my drill I standing loose so when doing my wraps I pull the drill back to keep the wires straight

Hope this makes sense lol

Murphys law
Looks like I got the framed staple right but now my ribbon wire is finished haha

I used 2*26ga SS 316 for the borders
6*0.4x.01 NI80 for the cores and wrap it with 38ga Ni80View attachment 218786
lego blocks for the win especially for staple coils.
If you don't come right with ribbon wire DM me I have a few spare spools.

Back