Desk check

All ready for the week ahead

2a922621f36475952309c531caab7e6d.jpg

Send from this side of the screen

Looking really good there bud.

How’s that squonker treating you?

thanks, got an entry level regulated squonk as a kit to start off with as I had my reservations, but I am actually loving it, look it's only been 3 days but I can see the attraction to squonking. Having been only an RTA man my whole vape life on dual battery mods I'm not used to this single bat life span, the kit comes with the Pulse X bf RDA which is dual coil so I guess that also drains battery quicker. Not a bad little RDA, good flavour, no leaking, easy building (but then again I have yet to discover the whole RDA world)

so I'm on the hunt (don't tell HRH) for a good single coil bf RDA, you got any suggestions ?

thanks, got an entry level regulated squonk as a kit to start off with as I had my reservations, but I am actually loving it, look it's only been 3 days but I can see the attraction to squonking. Having been only an RTA man my whole vape life on dual battery mods I'm not used to this single bat life span, the kit comes with the Pulse X bf RDA which is dual coil so I guess that also drains battery quicker. Not a bad little RDA, good flavour, no leaking, easy building (but then again I have yet to discover the whole RDA world)

so I'm on the hunt (don't tell HRH) for a good single coil bf RDA, you got any suggestions ?
I had the recurve but settled on the dead rabbit sq.

What I didn’t like about the recurve was when squonking the air holes got “coated” in juice and to me that was just odd but then again I’m a bit odd so maybe that’s why I didn’t like it o_O

You have NO chance of over squonking on the dead rabbit sq. Ever. Never.

Ever

I had the recurve but settled on the dead rabbit sq.

What I didn’t like about the recurve was when squonking the air holes got “coated” in juice and to me that was just odd but then again I’m a bit odd so maybe that’s why I didn’t like it o_O

You have NO chance of over squonking on the dead rabbit sq. Ever. Never.

Ever

ever ever ?

thanks for the advice man

Desk Check... mods with no atties... all but one Dvarw is soaking in warm water!
Desk 001.JPG

Uncle @Rob Fisher do you soak them with coils installed?

Yes, I do... I dry burn the coils clean and then I soak all the parts on hot water for an hour or so... then I dry the parts with a towel and leave them standing on my desk to get completely dry... then I pulse the coils once more to make sure there are no hot spots and then wick and fill!
DvarwsDry 001.JPG

@Rob Fisher I like your approach of a hot water soak :)
Weren't you using the ultrasonic at some stage?

Back