Die Son - OU IN KOMA NÁ E-SIGARET IN SY GESIG ONTPLOF 29/10/2015

Some kind of record. He wasn't breathing AND trying to puke all during the 911 call.........

Die Son is the worst paper in SA. I don't even glance at it. They just echo (and usually change) stuff from other news providers.

I have read the article on vaping 360 on facebook, and most of the comments points to government or international tabacco companies in the States seeking reason to stop/tax vaping there. There is even a hotline to leave a message at the "Whitehouse " for vapers to vote against this new policies /laws

Kom ons kontak Die Son en gee hulle hierdie artikel. Daarna moet alle selfone dadelik van sirkulasie verwyder word. Selfone is op hierdie stadium gevaarliker as elektronies sigarette

http://www.hongkiat.com/blog/smartphone-explosions-cases-causes/

Oops! Didn't even realize I did that in Afrikaans......lol

Translation for those who want it:

Let's contact Die Son and give them this article. Then all cell phones must be removed from circulation. Cell phones are more dangerous than electronic cigarettes at this stage.

Hahaha dude you just use die son too line hamster or bird cages

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Why is Die Son covering international extracts?

For drama, not that there isnt enough here in SA. :)
The mainstream media have a catchphrase which I heard on tv some years back while they were doing a docu on eTV which had just started up.
If it bleeds, it leads
said by a journo who scours the international news scene for headliners for our SABC news.

Let just remember this is the Sun, a "newspaper" that reports on the tokoloshi and nude marches, I'd take everything they say with a bag of salt (I'm not doubting this happened, but the facts are not there)

Back