Dirty Lol's Thread

e07a3fb9544c72182206062622c3e8f3.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Its probably worth while getting a turntable just to hear what pussy has to say.

Extended Play... say no more, nudge nudge wink wink, saaay no more. :D

love pussy.jpg

The German's wife steps up to the tee, and as she bends over to place her ball, a gust of wind blows up her skirt and reveals her lack of underwear.
"Mein Gott, woman! Why are you not wearing any skivvies?" Helmut demanded.
"Well," she said, "You don't give me enough housekeeping money to afford any."
The German immediately puts his hand in his pocket and says "For the sake of decency, here's a 50. Go and buy yourself some underwear."
Next, the Irishmans's wife bends over to set her ball on the tee. Her skirt also blows up to reveal that she, too, is not wearimg any undies.
"Blessed Virgin Mary, mother of God, woman! You've no knickers on. Why not?" Paddy railed at her.
She replies "Because I can't afford any on the miserable pittance you give me."
Paddy reaches into his pocket and says, "For the sake of decency, here's a 20. Go and buy yourself some underwear."
Lastly, the Scott's wife bends over. The wind also takes her skirt over her head to reveal that she , too, is naked under it.
"Och aye, Aggie! Where the friggin' hell are yer drawers?"
She too explains, ! You dinna give me enough money to ta be able to affarrd any."
Angus reaches into his pocket and says, "Fer the love of decency, here's a comb. Tidy yerself up a bit.

Guy's a bit heavy, please forgive. Just to good not to pass along.

Gatiep comes home and finds Gertruida in the kitchen washing dishes.
He walks over to the cutlery drawer and takes out a butchers knife, and places it on the table.
He proceeds to take out his member and places it next to the knife on the table.
Then tunes Gertruida, "Gertruida! Vanaand word djy gestiek! choose your weapon!"

Sorry, Fff.... very sorry! Lol.

Regards

Johan gets home from the fish and chips shop he works at. He tells his Pa:

"Pa, I was fired today for sticking my penis in a potato peeler"

his Pa says "Are you okay?"

Johan replies "Ja, couldn't be better".

Pa: "And the potato peeler??"

Johan: "she's good too"

Back