Disposables,no ice

ooogz

New Vaper
LV

Awards
Hey guys.so I got 2 disposables. Both stores told me that both of them didn't have that ice but unfortunately both of them do. I can't stand the ice. Literally gives me brain freeze especially if I drink something after. I'm looking for disposables without ice or that cooling stuff if any one knows of any out there? I prefer the 4000+ puffs and rechargeable ones. I like the simplicity of the disposables but the ice kills it for me.

Thanks

I got the vapengin strawberry ice cream and the Energy strawberry donut.

Sent from my SM-N986B using Tapatalk

Hey guys.so I got 2 disposables. Both stores told me that both of them didn't have that ice but unfortunately both of them do. I can't stand the ice. Literally gives me brain freeze especially if I drink something after. I'm looking for disposables without ice or that cooling stuff if any one knows of any out there? I prefer the 4000+ puffs and rechargeable ones. I like the simplicity of the disposables but the ice kills it for me.

Thanks

@ooogz I can't stand ice either and the only dispo which I can vape is Vozol - Strawberry Ice Cream. Don't be misled by the name, as it isn't icy at all.
A friend of mine doesn't like ice either, and she too vapes it. Vape King and Vaperite sell it.

Thanks

Unfortunately that's a tough one. All disposables I had and had seen from other Vapers has ice in it. I'm not a disposable fan but sometimes I have to use them and I don't do too well with ice also.

Thanks

Checkout the Vozol Alien 5000 range. Quite a few of non ice flavours.

Back