DIY Ejuice - Clone Megathread

I'm really curious about this now. I don't think there's a drastic amount of UV coming off of CFLs though? Irrespective, I don't think I use enough nic to notice in my own mixes..
If you're working with UV reactive materials CFLs radiate enough UV light to really mess you around, unless you're using the red or yellow coloured ones. I doubt it will have any serious effect on nic though. I just like to be cautious.

Just mixed up some of this and it smells divine. Currently giving it a hot water bath, then will let it steep for a few days or so before doing a taste test...if my patience holds out.

Mine also smelled great straight off the bat. But 5 days steeping, and it still was a liittle off - too 'cinnamony' and a bit rough. 10 days later its great.

Still not quite sweet enough I think.

Mine also smelled great straight off the bat. But 5 days steeping, and it still was a liittle off - too 'cinnamony' and a bit rough. 10 days later its great.

Made mine at 60vg. Been running it through the Lemo Drop on 0.7 ohm on a mech. I get the banana straight away, the cinnamon is in the background. I found it pleasantly smooth, solid but not harsh TH at 12mg. I find it sweet, but not overbearing. Loving it man!

Thats quite a long time to wait. I don't mind the cinnamon at all. I think I would actually prefer it to be a touch more cinnamon that banana.

Looper Clone

TFA Fruit Circles 7%
FA Fresh Cream 3%
TFA Berry Crunch 2.5%
TFA Bavarian Cream 2%
TFA Marshmallow 2%
TFA Sweet Cream 1.5%
Total Flavorant 18%

Cant wait to give this one a go. Just need to get the new flavours from SkyBlue.

I gave this a go, with VM cream and Toasted marshmallow, and it's one of the best juices I've made! It's well worth making if you have the ingredients!

I'd personally drop the Fruit Circles by a percent and up the berry crunch by a percent or maybe even 2. Otherwise it's a great vape.

I made this with a 60/40 vg/pg mix and dripped it on a Plume Veil at 0.5 ohms... it was delicious :inlove:

I gave this a go, with VM cream and Toasted marshmallow, and it's one of the best juices I've made! It's well worth making if you have the ingredients!

I'd personally drop the Fruit Circles by a percent and up the berry crunch by a percent or maybe even 2. Otherwise it's a great vape.

I made this with a 60/40 vg/pg mix and dripped it on a Plume Veil at 0.5 ohms... it was delicious :inlove:
Made this one at 70/30 and fruit circles is way too strong, I'm gonna halve it for my next mix. All I can taste is lemon.

Made this one at 70/30 and fruit circles is way too strong, I'm gonna halve it for my next mix. All I can taste is lemon.
Indeed, the lemon in the fruit circles is strong. Let me know how it tastes with halving the Fruit Circles please!

I'm gonna be making my next batch tonight, so I'll report back on what it's like with a 1% drop in the FC, but a 2% jump in the berry crunch ;)

Indeed, the lemon in the fruit circles is strong. Let me know how it tastes with halving the Fruit Circles please!

I'm gonna be making my next batch tonight, so I'll report back on what it's like with a 1% drop in the FC, but a 2% jump in the berry crunch ;)
Yay! Cannot wait buddy. I'll be your tester again!

Guys i decided to go DIY, will need some tricks and tips though...
Welcome to the club! I've been doing DIY for a few months now and am still trying to learn the tricks of the trade myself ;) (I think most of us are in this thread) ;)

Good luck in your adventures :D

Anyone can help me with this...

I bought a juice from craft vapour, melon on the rocks, which is a nice melon inhale and cool exhale, nicest freshest vape ever...

Im not looking to clone that, but want to know you guys can help me, what to add and how much to add to a berry or fruity blend to get that fresh cool exhale.....?

Thanx
I would suggest adding some menthol concentrate.

Not too much though, or you will loose the current flavors.

I normally add about 10 drops of menthol concentrate to 30ml of juice (you can always adjust and add more- rather too little than too much)

@UnholyMunk @Gambit
Okay, so drop the fruit circles down, up the berry crunch.... and if I have TFA Whipped Cream? Leave it the same as FA maybe
Yeah, if you have TFA whipped cream (you lucky b@stard!) I'd just leave it the same on the first batch, and adjust from there. ;) You're gonna love it dude! @Neil and I just dripped 10ml in a few vape sessions, it was even better today than yesterday! 1+ week of steeping is a MUST, and I'm thinking a 12-24 hour airing might not hurt either, as it will help mellow out the lemon even more!

Yeah, if you have TFA whipped cream (you lucky b@stard!) I'd just leave it the same on the first batch, and adjust from there. ;) You're gonna love it dude! @Neil and I just dripped 10ml in a few vape sessions, it was even better today than yesterday! 1+ week of steeping is a MUST, and I'm thinking a 12-24 hour airing might not hurt either, as it will help mellow out the lemon even more!

Awesome :)

It will the first breakfast cereal I vape, so looking forward to it.

I've been playing with a Choc mint recipe that is pretty damn near very close to similar to Atomic Grasshopper. Anyone interested?

I've been playing with a Choc mint recipe that is pretty damn near very close to similar to Atomic Grasshopper. Anyone interested?
Please pray tell!! :--) I don't think anyone is interested, I think EVERYONE is interested. Getting my Skyblue DIY kit next week, you may just make me change/add to my shopping list.

Been trying to get my choc mint recipe right for a while now, any ideas would be appreciated

Choc Mint Ice Cream

Vanilla Bean Ice Cream 7%
Creme de Menthe 5%
Double Chocolate 7%
Koolada 1,5%

I made this at 60VG, just Shake and Vape :D

Choc Mint Ice Cream

Vanilla Bean Ice Cream 7%
Creme de Menthe 5%
Double Chocolate 7%
Koolada 1,5%

I made this at 60VG, just Shake and Vape :D

Ah thanks so much man!

I've tried to get that Bowdens Mate wannabee recipe down so often and failed, that I thought I was never going to get a good choc mint juice going.

This sounds sweeeeet!

Also found this on Reddit.
You know VaporTrails, they have a retail outlet and disclosed these recipes after discontinuing them because they contained acetoin:

French Toast

• 10% Waffle (TFA)
  • 4% Vanilla Swirl (TFA)
  • 4% Cinnamon Danish Swirl (Capella)
Bananaberry Milkshake

• 10% Banana Cream (TFA)
  • 8% Strawberry ripe (TFA)
  • 3% Sweet Cream (TFA)
  • 1% Dairy (TFA)
Kool Beans!

• 2 drops Caramel Cappuccino (TFA)
  • 3% Vanilla Swirl (TFA)
  • 3% Sweet Cream (TFA)
  • 2% Caramel Candy (TFA)
  • 3 drops per 10 ml Koolada
Goldilocks

• 7% Banana Cream (TFA)
  • 5% Bananas Foster (TFA)
  • 5% Banana Nut Bread (TFA)
  • 1% Banana ripe (TFA)
Ciggy Marley

• 7% Banana Cream (TFA)
  • 2% Coconut (Capella)
  • 1% Banana ripe (TFA)
  • 8 drops per 10 ml Tobacco Absolute (aged and diluted at 1% in PG)
  • 2 drops per 10 ml M-Type (aged and diluted at about 1% in PG)

Back