DIY Fruit Recipes

Just Google acai. Sounds interesting.
Acai at 3-5% on its own is also darn good!
I normally mix with Jackfruit, or Grape Candy.
It is quite a lovely, fruity, crisp, fresh, summersday, almost a soda, vape:). I am vaping this constantly for the past week, and luvit!:inlove:

[QUOTthankspost: 415302, member: 7155"]Acai at 3-5% on its own is also darn good!
It is quite a lovely, fruity, crisp, fresh, summersday, almost a soda, vape:). I am vaping this constantly for the past week, and luvit!:inlove:[/QUOTE]
Damn thanks will buy month end:)

[QUOTthankspost: 415302, member: 7155"]Acai at 3-5% on its own is also darn good!
It is quite a lovely, fruity, crisp, fresh, summersday, almost a soda, vape:). I am vaping this constantly for the past week, and luvit!:inlove:
Damn thanks will buy month end:)[/QUOTE]
Huge pleasure!:baloon:
You might want to tone it down a bit, my taste buds are still wonky after almost 30 years on stinkies:brush:

Yep, Fa ordered from Valley Vapour:)
Hehe, read that label again - the fine print under the "Fa". For the abbreviations "FA" is used to denote FlavourArt and TFA for The Flavour Apprentice.

I think Jackfruit is likely to be TFA too. I can't recall seeing a FA Jackfruit?

Yep, you would be correct - now that I know what to look for.
Not a problem, that Valley Vapour labels had me confused too in the beginning. Please edit your recipe post accordingly. TFA = Flavour Apprentice, FA = FlavourArt.

I have TFA JAckfruit. Spicing up some peach and guava with it is pretty nice

Will soon order some Acai then. O wait I don't have to order any TFA because a vapeshop opened its doors in my little town. Selling TFA !!!! I really really hope they have great success. But will support the vendors with a lot of other stuff though ( if I'm not cash strapped like normal)

Whipped this one up last week and well impressed. It's basically all citrus, with each variant contributing it's own unique flavour profile with a citrus undertone. The sweetness of the naartjie balances the tartness of the lime and similarly the orange with bitterness of the grapefruit. Although the concept is simple, I assure you the flavour is not...

I used only Clyrolinx flavours, following the Is Local Lekker thread discussion.

SA CITRUS BOMB
Cly Naartjie 2%
Cly Orange 2%
Cly Lime 2%
Cly Grapefruit 2%

70/30 VG/PG
3mg Nic
Good as a shake and vape. The flavours mellowed nicely after 7 days of dark cupboard treatment but steeping is not essential.
*Remember to choose "other" with the PG/VG selector when using a calculator for the flavour ratios.

@RichJB @Andre @GregF @SAVaper

Last edited:
Hey guys,anyone have a good Melon recipe of their own,not a clone,but something they very happy with,please share,im craving some Melonz

Hey guys,anyone have a good Melon recipe of their own,not a clone,but something they very happy with,please share,im craving some Melonz

I did a melon and honey which worked rather well. Nice strong melon flavour with a touch of honey for extra sweetness. You can tone down either to preference

FW Honeydew 5%
FW Honey 2%

Your preferred pg/vg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Io0dA1x.jpg
Could not wait to get home from a day of meetings to share this awesome mango recipe, called "Mango Crack". Most Mango juices I have tried so far have been meh - too sweet, overripe or perfumy.

Found this one here - the description is spot on. Mixed it on 13 July 2016 and cracked it open yesterday (27 July) evening. Wow, not too sweet (I did leave out the Ethyl Maltol the original recipe calls for) with that awesome green, natural tinge - if you like Wiener Vape Co's Fetch (Papaya) you will love this one.

I used FW Papaya in stead of the TFA one called for.

SU2MP1q.jpg

BTW, if you like a ripe, sweet, mild, but authentic mango (not overripe, overly sweet or perfumy) try HIC's to buy Kokopelli Mango here. I tasted that just before I tried Mango Crack and thought it was awesome - until I tried Mango Crack. I prefer the green/rind tinge of Mango Crack.

Finally got round to trying this. Stunning!

Authentic juicy fresh Mango, but the rest add great texture and notes to give the juice real character. Definitely a keeper for me

Finally got round to trying this. Stunning!

Authentic juicy fresh Mango, but the rest add great texture and notes to give the juice real character. Definitely a keeper for me

Off course I'm missing one ingredient = papaya... I placed an order so long. Can Papaya be omitted or subbed or is it a crucial part of the recipe?

Tigers Blood Revisited

This is an oldie but a goodie. The standard recipe was a little light for my taste, I upped the percentages a tad and it's right nice like this, am vaping on it right now a day after I made it. Full-flavored and delicious.

TFA Strawberry Ripe 14%
TFA Watermelon 8%
TFA Coconut Extra 3%
Sweetener of choice
(I used liquid Stevia, 2 drops per 30ml)

Last edited:
Quick question can i put an idea up for a fruity yogurt flavor if so
3% Dragon Fruit TFA
4% Greek Yogurt TFA
6% Ripe Strawberry TFA
5% Harvest Berry CAP
What do you think? Im planning to make it later.

Back