DizZa

FOGGAS
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
Good day fellow Forumites

The Flavour Mill in conjunction with H2Vape will be hosting a DIY Meetup of note!!

When: 25th Of February 2017
Where: H2Vape in Durban
Time: 11:30am-4pm

What we plan to do is simple, The Flavour Mill will be launching a new "type" of DIY-Starter kit, totally unique to the DIY Scene. This starter kit is focused on converting wonderers into DIY'ers.

Helping people mix for the first time will be the main focus point of this event, as well as picking up the DIY scene in KZN, it has for far too long been very vague down here. We plan to change that with this event.

Free starter kits!
VG and PG will be available on tap for free! (..t's and c's apply..)
Super specials on flavourings!
Prizes to avid DIY'ers helping new participants.

Any help, recommendations of any sort is welcome, we invite the community to partake in this event, help us to grow DIY.

All welcome to join us for an epic day!

Sounds great @DizZa
All the best with it.

That new type of DIY starter kit sounds very interesting!

Please let us know how it goes and share a picture or two. Will be nice to see the mad scientists at work!

@Bunnypoison any advice you have for us would be appreciated!
Wow @DizZa, this is amazing!!! It sounds like you have it all sorted. I would recommend a lot of table space with seating, as soon as DIYers get together you will not believe how much we start unpacking to show around or work with. Plenty premixed single flavour nic free vapes in order to taste new and exiting concentrates that DIYers might be unfamiliar with (we ended up spending way too much time on this the day of the event) . Pallet cleansers like crackers are also a nice add-on. All and all the event's success will depend on the people that show up but from my experience the DIY community has an abundance of incredible people. Best of luck and please keep us all posted :clap:

Good luck @DizZa, I'm also intrigued to find out how the new starter kit will differ from existing kits. Sounds like an exciting development!

Next weekend! Exciting stuff. Starter kits in production. Some epic juice line makers lined up to give advice and mingle...

On the day surprises not to be missed!

Stay tuned for detailed updates this coming week!

Next weekend! Exciting stuff. Starter kits in production. Some epic juice line makers lined up to give advice and mingle...

On the day surprises not to be missed!

Stay tuned for detailed updates this coming week!

IF everyone knew what I knew, they wouldn't miss this meet for the world!

hoping to be there bright and early and soak up as much knowledge as I can

Trim I'm counting on seeing your there! Any DVF group members that aren't there might find themselves deleted from the group come Monday :--P

Hey @DizZa !

Is there any chance I can convince you to bring a dinky bottle of nicotine for me? I actually only need 16mls, and I know if I buy 100mls I'll just end up throwing out the remaining stuff, or worse... Giving it to a friend :-D

Hey @DizZa !

Is there any chance I can convince you to bring a dinky bottle of nicotine for me? I actually only need 16mls, and I know if I buy 100mls I'll just end up throwing out the remaining stuff, or worse... Giving it to a friend :-D

No problem! PG or VG based?

No problem! PG or VG based?
Oh you're too awesome!

But you can actually scrap the idea because I just realised I will be picking up one of your DIY kits, so I can use some of that nic (my "blonde" moments are too common at the end of a Monday)! Look forward to seeing how this event all comes together!

With quite a few people joining us on the day, I would just like to say that we are super excited!

Looking forward to sharing some knowledge and learning some new stuff!!

The Launch of the TRY DIY starter kits is going to be awesome!!

Looking forward to seeing all the crazy faces again as well as meeting all the new ones!

With quite a few people joining us on the day, I would just like to say that we are super excited!

Looking forward to seeing all the crazy faces again as well as meeting all the new ones!
Enjoy. I am :envy:. Do take some pics please.

All the best with it @DizZa
Enjoy and take a pic for us!

Hey any chance you guys will be bringing 10ml bottles? I've run out and need to hand out some juices!

68a59ca9cf1c6961f8e7da6ce55f4f81.jpg

603dd0d908621e7ae6fe698e46b2eef2.jpg

c37d4bee31f601e855e96e45a9643f20.jpg

What an event! BIG BIG BIG Thank you to Mark from H2Vape for allowing us to take over his shop (and take over we did) @DizZa @erica from TFM for the DIY lesson and the HUGE prize!
If I missed out anyone I apologise, you all are what makes DVF so special!

I can't wait to do it all again!

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Back