DIY Tobacco Recipes

Hey guys has anybody replicated or come accross a recipe that comes close or naield the tase of Virginia Gold tobacco. If so could you point me in the right direction?

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Another one with INW Gold Ducat and from @Viper_SA here
I added 2% INW Classic for pipe and still for me this is very light, but then again I tried this straight after his Bohannon's Boots which is quite ashy and bold and nice and all that good stuff.

Gold Plums - light, creamy, golden tobacco with very slight fruit nuances.
It's not something I would have with a whiskey but it is nice to keep in the rotation.

XAGC8Ey.jpg
Now and then, when you have the least expectations, a recipe turns out to be awesome. This is one of those. I found the recipe here.

This is the quintessential English Blend for me. The mild pipe tobacco of Virginia with Latakia and Desert Ship providing hints of bold black tobacco and spice respectively. On top a bright note provided by the Oba Oba, suggestive of essence of orange (Grand Marnier). Smoothed out by the Vanilla and Vienna Cream. This reminds me much of Rocket Sheep Enterprise, but without the too sweet dessert (custard) addition. A bright, mild, smooth and perfectly balanced tobacco for an all day vape.

Mine cured for one month.

English Blend
FA Virginia 1.8 %
FA Vienna Cream 1.0 %
FA Oba Oba 1.0 %
FA Vanilla Classic 1.0 %
FA Desert Ship 0.6 %
FA Latakia 0.6 %

Just to let you know @Andre. I am really enjoying this. Mine sat for just over 2 weeks and I left out the Oba Oba.
Thanks

I think the Rocketpuppy RY4 deserves a place in any tobacco thread.
Straight up RY4 without the exaggerated CaraMel and Vanillas, that is usually the case with these types...

5% TFA RY4 Double
0.2% TFA Acetyl Pyrazine 5% PG
0.5% FA Vanilla Bourbon
0.5% FA Vienna Cream
0.5% FA Caramel

I have a 30ml bottle a month of this, despite not being the biggest RY4 fan
can I sub the fa vanilla bourbon with tfa bourbon?

So I want to get the father in law of the stinkys he tried vaping but failed. he said he might reconsider if he gets a nice tobacco flavor, does any one know of a nice single tobacco concentrate? He currently smokes Winston red

Another one from @Viper_SA that can be found here.

Black Valentine
Booster (Tiramisu) (FA) 0.5%
Dark Chocolate (FW) 3% (I used INW Dark Chocolate tobacco)
Tobacco Kent (INAWERA) 1.5%

INW Tobacco Kent is described as having a slight taste of coffee with a touch of smoked plum.
I didn't have FW Dark Chocolate and used INW Dark Chocolate Tobacco instead.
Initially I tried at 1.5% and the Kent was still prominent, it was nice but missing that chocolate.
Upped the INW Dark Chocolate Tobacco to 3% and it all comes together nicely with the Tiramisu.
Rich chocolate coffee tobacco vape without the bold tobacco taste.

Hi guys, what can I sub for FA oak in mixing American light tobacco from HIC's recipe as I dont have that FA oak!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Hi guys, what can I sub for FA oak in mixing American light tobacco from HIC's recipe as I dont have that FA oak!

I would just leave it out or up the FA Black Fire a bit, maybe to 0.75 %.

I don't think there is anything else like FA Oak, as @Andre said, you'll have to leave it out. But if you like tobaccos/boozy juices it's well worth ordering.

Got my first order of tobaccos in. Can't wait to receive them on Monday and delve into the tobacco category. Got the INW basics as well as a couple of FA goodies including Black Fire, which sounds intriguing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree with the above. Leave it out or if you are going to play with tobacco then best to order some. Goes with other stuff as well mind you

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Got my first order of tobaccos in. Can't wait to receive them on Monday and delve into the tobacco category. Got the INW basics as well as a couple of FA goodies including Black Fire, which sounds intriguing.
Most welcome to the Tobacco Club. We are having huge fun!

Welcome @Rude Rudi :firedevil: there is some black fire for you.....

Made some mahogany racks for the flavours. Ten in a rack. Kinda tidies up a bit.
c88f3dee73fb1b43ec3c8153156d090c.jpg

I like INW Gold Ducat at 3%.
That's my submission for now as I am still tweaking a few.
Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Forgive me for the late entry here... I'm starting my tobacco journey today and looking at the basic recipes. I am a complete novice with tobacco, so need to know the basics so please excuse the following question:

What is the steep time on this = INW Gold Ducat at 3%

I've read that some tobacco's need 2 months to cure, some SNV, some a week, so please assist with the basics...

@Andre

Back