DNA like experience for Joytech, Wismec & Eleaf Devices

how does one load this onto rx200 downloaded both nfe toolbox and arctic fox help lol

how does one load this onto rx200 downloaded both nfe toolbox and arctic fox help lol
Howzit,

Normal disclaimer applies,

You need both NFEToolbox and Arctic fox.
You can get the latest firmware from here https://github.com/maelstrom2001/ArcticFox/releases
I would get the 161224 version, You just need the bin file.​

Install Instructions
  1. Open Ntoolbox.exe
  2. Connect your RX200
  3. Select "Firmware Updater"
  4. You should see that the device name etc has your info in it.
  5. Click "Update from File"
  6. And select the Firmware file 161224.bin
  7. Wait.... It will install the new firmware
  8. CAUTION - Do Not disconnect or even move your device until it's finished.
  9. When completed, Close the Firmware Updater and Click "ArcticFox Configuration"
  10. Enjoy the Awesomeness

Cheers
D

@Deadz done exactly as stated, when i get to step 9 it says "unable to download device settings. reconnect your device"......i reconnect it and still niks lol :think:

@Deadz done exactly as stated, when i get to step 9 it says "unable to download device settings. reconnect your device"......i reconnect it and still niks lol :think:

So it installs correctly ?
Try exiting and re-opening the App, And Try power-cycling the device (Take the batteries out and pout them back in)

I pulled out my batts just in case.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Thread isn't too old so I thought I'd bump it up as I found it very helpful.

Threw the newest version of the Artic Fox firmware on my RX2/3. Installation is quick and easy. Have to say I'm really loving it. Haven't figured out how to tweak each profile without a PC, but being able to set up 10 different profiles for 10 different atties and having the device swap automatically as you screw them on is just awesome. No more hits of doom after swapping from a dripper to a MTL tank and forgetting to change settings. And if you don't like it, it's super easy to swap back. The % preheat function with time-out is also nice compared to stock.

The temp control seems to be more than a little off compared to the stock firmware. About 80 degrees low.

Back