Doge Coil Builds

Yiannaki

Vaping Addict
VIP
LV

Awards
So as per the request of @Andre

This is the build currently in my doge v2.

28g
Dual Paralell Coil
2.5mm ID
7 wraps
Ko Gen Doh Wick
0.3 Ohms

It's certainly not my prettiest build but I am super happy with the vape.

The vape is fairly cool, flavour is surprisingly great (afc closed off to just over halfway, and the clouds are insane :D

591618af69b31a8a01070ba67ce57c1d.jpg

ec9f8a729ceb4a6305b476332d3ed916.jpg

9968f394f18ec07033b613cab046b629.jpg

20g
2.5mm id

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    181.1 KB · Views: 28
go up in diameter guys, much bigger clouds on 3.2-4mm

Yeah i have to agree you need atleast a 4mm ID and min 22G in those puppies :p IT does look like the V1 has more space in it though hmm

my go to cloud juice is a DIY.

90% VG
5% SALINE SOLUTION
5% FLAVOUR

My screwdriver set only goes up to 3mm
Lol what a problem bro! how can you only have 3mm? haha all good bud i went to buy some bigger ones when i got into the whole clouds thing :p My next build going to be bigger and im working on getting a comfortable vape at 150W Im getting close!!

Lol what a problem bro! how can you only have 3mm? haha all good bud i went to buy some bigger ones when i got into the whole clouds thing My next build going to be bigger and im working on getting a comfortable vape at 150W Im getting close!!
Don't forget to share pics :D can't wait to try that setup :rock:

This is my take on the "caterpillar track" coil instead of using a couple of stands some have as much as 12 stands in it, and then clapton it with for instance 32 or 34, I did a dual 20 with 32G Clapton, and then got into it with a hammer, lol... it looks pretty cool, especially when it's clean, lol, this oke in the picture has been used a while now, hehe Still looks, good, vapes very lekker... and thought it's worth a share... I did a couple of these builds, and all of them look pretty good, will post some of the pictures That I have similar builds in my mutation X.

The build in the picture is on an asMODus 26650 atty, the thing has loads of build space, so those coils may look small but trust me they are in actual fact very large... hehe the deck on the asMODus is huge, hehe

20150226_100112.jpg

I've done a 4mm build and it's not working in the Doge for me. The draw is tight and can't get the coils closer to the posts.
I'm reverting back to 3mm coils. It works for me.

I've done a 4mm build and it's not working in the Doge for me. The draw is tight and can't get the coils closer to the posts.
I'm reverting back to 3mm coils. It works for me.
4mm coils must be hardcore. :eek:

I'm super happy with my current build. I had it with me all day.

Also I didn't experience any leaks on the doge. Afc closed just beyond halfway. It's really easy to live with this device.

Super basic sloppy Gplat 24g 10 wrap 3MM dual 0.19. Doge X much cloud many vapor so flavor WOW.

EGOkZLI.png

basic-doge-is-basic.png

DG0010-5.jpg

Doge and Mutation X had a little Doge puppy. such transformation

Last edited:
You guys are doing such great coiling
Making me quite excited to take a toot at the next gathering
And then to get some coat hanger wire and try for myself. Lol

Lol what a problem bro! how can you only have 3mm? haha all good bud i went to buy some bigger ones when i got into the whole clouds thing :p My next build going to be bigger and im working on getting a comfortable vape at 150W Im getting close!!
Its easy bro, low Guage, large surface area, 3mm+ OD. Got tons of attys running perfectly @165w

Here is @Yiannaki's masterpiece he built for me today on my new Doge.

22g dual. 3mm ID. Came out at 0.2 ohms.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1426442210.716509.jpg

@Yiannaki, you are a precision coil master.

The vape is insane!!! 3mg juice from Paulie. Vapecon here I come!

Here is @Yiannaki's masterpiece he built for me today on my new Doge.

22g dual. 3mm ID. Came out at 0.2 ohms.

View attachment 23037

@Yiannaki, you are a precision coil master.

The vape is insane!!! 3mg juice from Paulie. Vapecon here I come!
If we had told you a few months ago that you would be vaping on setups like this, you would never have believed us

Enjoy it man! I'll be watching out for some silver clouds :rock:

Back