Dotmod bundle

Ouch @jpzx12rturbo

That is very unfortunate bud. R3k is a lot of money for items that were received in that poor condition.

I hope you get sorted dude.

Out of interest. What sticker was on the mod, that was hiding the scratch? :eek:

IMO even if it was damaged in transit then the guy didn't package the items correctly IE. still his problem and he should refund you

@shabbar

We can just post a link to this thread everytime he posts an ad in the classifieds

Howzit guys

Ok I have a whole bunch of dot mod parts that were purchased from a "reputable" forum member here as a gift for the wife.

But unfortunately the goods received was NOT in the condition it was advertised in (9.9/10). Supposed to be Brand new in my opinion.

(Well according to him it got damaged like this in transit to me)

So I can't give this as a gift.

This forum member refuses to do a refund and reverse the deal so it's become my problem now. (Let's just say I won't be buying stuff from the classifieds anymore)

I already have my 2 of my own dotmod setups, so personally I have no use for this.

Unlike the original seller I will fully disclose the condition of each item so that whoever buys it knows EXACTLY what they buying.

All parts will be ultra sonic cleaned, and not dirty and full of juice like I received it.

I paid 3K for the lott, I know I'm not going to get that and I over paid so Im just trying to recover some of the cash

I'll let it all go for R2500

Item for Sale :- Dotmod Petri Lite Mech Mod 22mm + Dotmod Rda v2 22mm + Dotmod Petri Rta 22mm + Dotmod Cloud Cap 22mm + Trinity Glass 22mm

Selling Price :- R2500

Condition :- Varying from 9 to 4/10

Age of the item :- "apparently" Less then 3 Months

Clone or Authentic :- Authentic with authenticity certificates

Location of item :- Limpopo

Delivery/Collection :- Either , Risk on buyer

Reason for sale:- Explained above

Black cap has a few dents
View attachment 95626

Mod has a scratch that was concealed with a sticker originally
View attachment 95627

Petri deck is scratched and bent, as well as the screw hole that holds the post in place is stripped.
View attachment 95628

Mod cap is stuck to the deck. Tried unscrewing it by hand but no go.
I'm too scared to try and take it apart with pliers or such (like the courier service dit apparently) don't want to mare or damage the stuff even more
View attachment 95629 View attachment 95630

View attachment 95631

Blue cloud cap has a few very light marks that are barely visible.
Blue tip "dotmod" writing is faded almost completely
View attachment 95632 View attachment 95633

Rta has a few marks and gold plating is a bit faded and silver is showing a bit.
View attachment 95634

As stated above post screw hole is stripped.
"Apparently" from transport, and mod cap is stuck as well as has a scratch and a dent.
View attachment 95635

Thanks all
Vapecourt buddie vapecourt give @Takie a shout

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

This is utterly disgusting.
I agree if the items were not packaged correctly and the damage was on transit it's not your problem, that's his issue that he needs to sort out. Rather take your stuff back and try and recover cost with the shipping company and give the man a full refund. Either way selling anything in this condition at that price is a complete scam.
But yes it will always be 'damaged in transit' and there's no way to prove it so it's a no win situation. Still though , extremely sad that people would do this to others.
This is never a nice thing for anyone to go through.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is sad. . . iv had nothing but a fantastic experience on the classifieds, always got as advertised AND MORE

@Amir - threw in a free battery
@skola - threw in about 60ml of good juice
@Ryangriffon - went halvies on shipping without hesitation

Thank you gentlemen

There is no way that all that damage was caused in transit, broken posts and tool marks on that base was not made by a courier.

:doh:

Wasn't this the same guy that got scammed buy a school kid with a noisy cricket v2 not too long ago.
And i called him out as being petty and @shabbar s' response was to play the poor old victim. ROFL ....what a joke.
people on this forum are so giving & not con artists
as I trust my fellow vapers and now this.
Now he decides to do the same to a regular member but at a cost of 10X worse than his cricket situation.
WHAT A F........G W........R!!!!!!
@R_str you can still clear your name by doing the right thing and restoring faith in the community .
Well now ......... maybe you should do the same as that what you expected from a deal of way less financial significance. :)
Mate whether its R30 R300 or R3000 , its my money that i work bloody hard for.
Well now ....... maybe @jpzx12rturbo also works hard for his money. :)
Perhaps you should have kept your silence.
Sorry i can not keep quiet when things like this happens ..... not my fault that i can sum up people alot quicker than you.
some people have a lot to say just because they weren't on the losing end of the stick.
Let's see how honourable you turn out when someone else is on YOUR receiving end.

Interesting... Would love to help but I would need permission from an admin/moderator to get involved here as I do not want to just barge in on ECIGGs or the community.

Can someone maybe expand on the vape court option?

Sent from my Note 4

Vapecourt buddie vapecourt give @Takie a shout

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

Interesting... Would love to help but I would need permission from an admin/moderator to get involved here as I do not want to just barge in on ECIGGs or the community.

Can someone maybe expand on the vape court option?

Sent from my Note 4

Guys I love the enthusiasm, but my intentions are not to shame anyone or burn them at the stake...

Just want to get rid of this stuff, tick it up as school fees paid (lesson learned)
And move on.

Honestly there were no red flags with this dude. He seemed legit, been active on the forum, has a 'minimum post count'. Personal opinion is that he's just a real d***bag

Guys I love the enthusiasm, but my intentions are not to shame anyone or burn them at the stake...

Just want to get rid of this stuff, tick it up as school fees paid (lesson learned)
And move on.
Sorry dude. I just actually wanted to know what was involved in the process.

You take whatever actions you deem appropriate

Sent from my Note 4

You should get a refund, I have had many experiences on here before where I paid for something and was not in the condition it was advertised. I usually let it go because its cheapies. You paid alot and must get a refund. The condition is unacceptable, hope you come right.

upload_2017-5-25_9-57-58.pngIm not trying to be funny. its kind of obvious the stuff was broken before transit. just saying:couch: or just a coincidence..!!! but sorry bud GLWS

Howzit guys

Ok I have a whole bunch of dot mod parts that were purchased from a "reputable" forum member here as a gift for the wife.

But unfortunately the goods received was NOT in the condition it was advertised in (9.9/10). Supposed to be Brand new in my opinion.

(Well according to him it got damaged like this in transit to me)

So I can't give this as a gift.

This forum member refuses to do a refund and reverse the deal so it's become my problem now. (Let's just say I won't be buying stuff from the classifieds anymore)

I already have my 2 of my own dotmod setups, so personally I have no use for this.

Unlike the original seller I will fully disclose the condition of each item so that whoever buys it knows EXACTLY what they buying.

All parts will be ultra sonic cleaned, and not dirty and full of juice like I received it.

I paid 3K for the lott, I know I'm not going to get that and I over paid so Im just trying to recover some of the cash

I'll let it all go for R2500

Item for Sale :- Dotmod Petri Lite Mech Mod 22mm + Dotmod Rda v2 22mm + Dotmod Petri Rta 22mm + Dotmod Cloud Cap 22mm + Trinity Glass 22mm

Selling Price :- R2500

Condition :- Varying from 9 to 4/10

Age of the item :- "apparently" Less then 3 Months

Clone or Authentic :- Authentic with authenticity certificates

Location of item :- Limpopo

Delivery/Collection :- Either , Risk on buyer

Reason for sale:- Explained above

Black cap has a few dents
View attachment 95626

Mod has a scratch that was concealed with a sticker originally
View attachment 95627

Petri deck is scratched and bent, as well as the screw hole that holds the post in place is stripped.
View attachment 95628

Mod cap is stuck to the deck. Tried unscrewing it by hand but no go.
I'm too scared to try and take it apart with pliers or such (like the courier service dit apparently) don't want to mare or damage the stuff even more
View attachment 95629 View attachment 95630

View attachment 95631

Blue cloud cap has a few very light marks that are barely visible.
Blue tip "dotmod" writing is faded almost completely
View attachment 95632 View attachment 95633

Rta has a few marks and gold plating is a bit faded and silver is showing a bit.
View attachment 95634

As stated above post screw hole is stripped.
"Apparently" from transport, and mod cap is stuck as well as has a scratch and a dent.
View attachment 95635

Thanks all

Hey man , as I've stated that I've been on this forum from the very beginning im not a con or a scam. I've dealt on the classifieds here for a very long time and all my stuff that I've sold has been in impeccable condition ask anyone who has purchased from me .
The items were packed properly and the rda was loose in the bag with bubble wrap on it and as I said might have gotten damaged during transit or probably by you I don't know because before it left my hands it was in perfect working condition. I offered you cash back as compensation for the scratch and even offered to pay half for a new rda deck and you refused saying that you will make a plan to sort it out.
You had complaints about everything in the parcel.

If I had scammed you I wouldn't have bothered returning to the forum and would have disappeared.

I said might have gotten damaged during transit or probably by you.

Oh yeah because that's really what I have time for in my life... buying stuff, f@cking it up and then go and blame the person I bought it from. Please bud... do me a favor!

I offered you cash back as compensation for the scratch and even offered to pay half for a new rda deck

After every thing You honestly still seem to be struggling with the concept that this was supposed to be a gift!!!!!
So I'll give it to the wife and tell her
"Hey here's some extra cash to compensate for the piss poor condition the gift is in" REALLY???

And after the bad taste I have in my mouth from this deal you honestly think I'll give you one more cent of my money??

If I had scammed you I wouldn't have bothered returning to the forum and would have disappeared.

Yeah let me rather reserve my answer to this.

As I said before thanks for your time, I'll sort this out.

Oh yeah because that's really what I have time for in my life... buying stuff, f@cking it up and then go and blame the person I bought it from. Please bud... do me a favor!

After every thing You honestly still seem to be struggling with the concept that this was supposed to be a gift!!!!!
So I'll give it to the wife and tell her
"Hey here's some extra cash to compensate for the piss poor condition the gift is in" REALLY???

And after the bad taste I have in my mouth from this deal you honestly think I'll give you one more cent of my money??

Yeah let me rather reserve my answer to this.

As I said before thanks for your time, I'll sort this out.

You telling me you have 2 of the exact same set ups how do I know that you didn't purchase my stuff to fix up urs ? Or that u damaged it ?

You really think im going to let my reputation here as a long standing member in the vaping community go to shit ?

Last edited:
Back