Silver

Flavour and throat hit seeker
Staff member
Administrator
ECIGSSA Donor
VIP
LV

Awards
Starting this thread in honour of @Amir who mentioned on another thread its the first time he bought double of something in several years of vaping - two SXK Billet Boxes.

Which devices have you enjoyed so much that you have bought more than one of the exact same device? Can be a mod or atty. And still using them and enjoying them for a while?

I will start

• Two Innokin MVP2 mods - bought near when I started. Still in daily use today by HRH
  • Four Reo Grands - about 3 years now - still rocking strong and I love them. Two of them have been used a lot less in the past year or so not because I dont like them but the newer gear is distracting me. They still sit in my vape cave looking at me and it makes me feel bad from time to time.

Spares:
I have a spare Lemo1, a spare Subtank Mini (bought recently from @SAVapeGear ) and a few spare Evod1s. But these are not in double use. They just sitting quietly in the cupboard in their boxes waiting to be deployed. Its more of a psychological comfort thing for me, knowing I have backups of my loved devices.

image.jpeg

Oh wow this will be interesting.

I love the merlin mini tank so much i have 3 of them and considering a 4 as i would like to have more variance in my daily juice selections.

Oh wow, @antonherbst , @KZOR

Merlin mini was much loved. Have one but didnt spend enough time with it. Need to play more on it.

@KZOR, i always think of you when I think of the Goon. And the way you say Goon in your videos. Hehe

@Silver another strong point on the merlin mini is that it can be used as a mtl atty as the kit comes with 2 airflow restrickter screws.

I dont personally use the mtl function but for the wife i have 1 merlin setup with it running. And she loves it.

3 x reo grands (2x lp standard 1 x sl lp) ugly as hell but for me it just works great and very durable
2× hadaly (great flavour easy to build on)

@Silver another strong point on the merlin mini is that it can be used as a mtl atty as the kit comes with 2 airflow restrickter screws.

I dont personally use the mtl function but for the wife i have 1 merlin setup with it running. And she loves it.

Ok thanks
I will try it - was aware of the restrictor but havent used it yet.
Noted in the "Vape To Do list"

3 goons
Thinking of a second BBox

Does it count if the goons are the 3 different ones??
OG
LP
Sent from my iPhone 7+ using Tapatalk

6 Reo'
6 OL16's
4 Hadaly's
4 Cyclones
3 SXK Billet Box
4 Insider
4 Exocet
10 Reo 6ml bottles
10 Reo 3ml bottles
8 Super soft bottles

Then singles ; Tmod, SVA, Sigelei 213, Leprechaun, 26650 Squonker, Snapdragon 1.5, Hussar RDTA, Pulse, and a lot of atty's in the spares box.
Batteries about 20
Let's stop for now :banana:

3 Reo Grands, 1 Reo P67, 1 Reo Mini, 2 VT Inboxes - all with OL16s and each carrying a specific juice category and alternatively vaped.

On the sly;), whilst I am patiently waiting for an authentic, a SXK BB with Exocet. Great device. Not as trouble free as a Reo or VT Inbox, but super vape and the form factor is unbeatable.

For tasting juices - Hohm Slice with Hadaly

An occasional vape on SX Mini with GEM tank and Provari P3 with GEM tank.

For special occasions - a few Reo Woodvils.

Wait till Mr Fisher sees this thread. Hehe

3 Reo Grands
2 Reo Mini
1 Reo Woodvil
3 RM2
5 Cyclone
1 Pico Mega with one of the RDA for tasting
6 OL16 (one given to my son)
2 Pico (one given to my son)
2 Pico Dual (both given to my son and he gave one to a friend)
2 Pico Squeeze (one given to my son)
2 Coppervape Squonkers (one given to my son)
3 Smok Mods - H-Priv, X Cube and something else cant remember (all given to my son)

I think I will stop there because I just realised I need to go and have some words with my son :bash:

2 x Pico
4 x Subtank mini
2 x Toptank mini
3 x Trinity Bell cap
Also in a similar fashion to @GregF a fair variety of stuff passed to my son (and a few mates).

Rob is in the bush and will partake in this thread when he returns. Regards his PA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow... All this because of me? OhmiGosh :borra2:

2 SXK BB
2 Skyline (1 Skyline authentic and 1 Skyclone)
2 OL16 (1 was Hijacked a few days ago)
2 Nautilus mini
6 LG brown chocs and 6 VTC6's (Does that even count?)

I'll skip the list and maybe add later as the thread progresses, but the legend that has been with me from the start or rebuilding..

4 Billow V2 Nano's

I'm not crazy, I dont buy doubles....

Except for Reo Grand SL's ..... and O16's..... and Atomic's ...... and Chalice III's

okay, i might be a little nuts :p

Back