DRUGA RDA By Augvape (Best Value For Money RDA?)

daniel craig

Vaping Addict
LV

Awards
The all new DRUGA RDA by Augvape. The DRUGA RDA was designed by Indonesia’s Pride Coil Builder, Mike (@vapeshouse on Instagram) and Augvape which is why many aspect of this RDA are well thought off and executed. The DRUGA is a 24mm RDA which can also be used as a BF Atomizer. What makes the DRUGA stand out is that it features a new and easier way to install coils by using a CSS (Clamp-Snag System) which can be tightened by hand, without the use of a screw driver. Judging by its post holes you can clearly see that this RDA can handle exotic builds with ease.
20170328_232433.jpg
Here are the Specs of this RDA:
  • 24mm Diameter
  • Two Post Build Deck
  • Clamp Snag System
  • Knurled Thumb Screws
  • Phillips Head
  • Convenient and Secure Assembly
  • 2.5mm by 3mm Slot Space
  • 24K Gold Plated Deck
  • PEEK Insulator
  • 20mm Deck Diameter
  • 6mm Deep Juice Well
  • Adjustable Dual Airflow
  • 12mm by 2mm
  • Adjustable via Top Cap
  • Rounded Internal Top Cap
  • Smooth Vapor Delivery
  • 24K Gold Plated 510 Contact
  • 304 Stainless Steel
  • 810 Drip Tip Fitment
  • ULTEM Drip Tip
  • 10mm Bore
  • Delrin Drip Tip
  • 10mm Bore
  • CNC Engraved

What you get in the box:
  • Augvape Druga RDA
  • Hex Key & Bottom Feed Pin
  • ULTEM Drip Tip
  • Delrin Drip Tip
  • Pack of Spares

Design:
The DRUGA RDA is a beautifully designed RDA. The RDA seems to have a polished look which makes it look great. At first glance, you’ll notice its polished shine which makes it appear almost like a chrome finish. On the one side of the RDA you will see an engraving on it which most likely is the logo for this RDA.

This whole RDA can be broken into 4 pieces:
  1. The drip tip
  2. The top cap which is used to control your airflow
  3. The barrel
  4. The build deck
The Drip Tip on it is an Ultem drip tip which is a wide bore 810 Drip Tip. This RDA is compatible with the Goon Drip tips so you do have that option of switching it. I have also tried the TFV12 drip tip which seems to fit as well. For you guys that hate these short drip tips, Augvape has included a delrin drip tip which is taller than the Ultem drip tip.

As soon as you pull off the top cap, you get to the Gold plated build deck. The build deck measure 20mm in diameter and has a good sized juice well. You will notice that the thumb screws are knurled for easy grip and tightening and also have a Phillips head so you can tighten it even further if required.

On the base you have a port which enables you to turn it into a Bottom Feeding device should you wish to use it on your BF mods.
20170328_231557.jpg
Building and wicking:
Building on this RDA is very simple and doesn’t require much expertise at all. It can easily be built by someone with little building experience. Building on this RDA is just as easy as building on a velocity deck. You first unscrew the thumb screws by hand or by using a screw driver, insert your coils, tighten the screws by hand or screw driver, align your coils, trim the leads and you’re done. It’s just that simple. Wicking this thing is even easier. There’s no tricks or any special way of wicking this thing. All you do is thread your cotton through the coils, trim and tuck. I have had no problems or issues building and wicking this RDA. It was really simple and easy to build on.

The post holes are huge! Seeing that it was designed by a coil artist, it’s no surprise that the posts holes are big. You can easily stick in a big build without any issues. That said, your smaller coils will work great as well. It all comes down to preference and with the Druga, your options are endless.

The Druga has plenty of airflow! It has more airflow then the Goon RDA. I tend to keep my airflow half open and it works well for me. It definitely has plenty airflow to cool down your big builds. The airflow is controlled by the top cap and because of this, you can close off your airfow halfway and still position it at the centre of your coils.

The use of the Ultem drip tip does have its pros. Since this RDA is made with 304 SS, it will get hot depending on your wattage and if you’re chain vaping it. With the Ultem drip tip, you may not even know the RDA is hot until you touch it. Some of you guys may not be a fan of the Ultem drip tip because of how short it is and in response to this, Augavpe included a delrin drip tip which is significantly taller but isn’t a wide bore.

The flavor off it is excellent and the vapour production is great. I have in mine, a twisted fused Clapton and it works great. With this build I am getting excellent flavor and vapour.

Performance:
This RDA performs excellent! There’s no doubt that this is another excellent product from Augvape. I have used many Augvape products before and every product which I reviewed I said it was great and that is because their products are simply well designed and perform excellent! At below R500 from the gents over at SIR VAPE this RDA is a no brainer. It is most certainly the best value for money RDA you will ever come across. For an RDA at this price, it competes with some of the more expensive RDA’s. I would have never guessed that this RDA is below R500. The build quality is excellent! I never had to use any extreme force or bring out the yellow gloves trying to get the top cap off to drip. The threads on it are smooth and the finish is perfect. I personally do not think you will ever get an RDA this great for its price. If you ever in Durban, pop in to @Sir Vape and see it for yourself. This is by far the best value for money RDA I have ever used. Everything about it is great.

Pro’s:
  • Excellent build quality
  • Great finish/design
  • Easy to build and wick
  • Smooth airflow
  • Threads are smooth
  • Huge post holes
  • Can be used on BF devices
  • PRICE POINT
Cons:
  • The grove for the screw driver could be a bit deeper.
2017-04-07_23.25.12.jpg

I would recommend this RDA to everyone. Once you try it out, you will know why I love mine so much. This is one of those products where you get more than what you pay for. From the overall finish of the product down to its performance, it excels and supersedes all expectations.

If you guys have any questions feel free to ask and I will answer it to the best of my knowledge.

Last edited:
The all new DRUGA RDA by Augvape. The DRUGA RDA was designed by Indonesia’s Pride Coil Builder, Mike (@vapeshouse on Instagram) and Augvape which is why many aspect of this RDA are well thought off and executed. The DRUGA is a 24mm RDA which can also be used as a BF Atomizer. What makes the DRUGA stand out is that it features a new and easier way to install coils by using a CSS (Clamp-Snag System) which can be tightened by hand, without the use of a screw driver. Judging by its post holes you can clearly see that this RDA can handle exotic builds with ease.
View attachment 90822
Here are the Specs of this RDA:
  • 24mm Diameter
  • Two Post Build Deck
  • Clamp Snag System
  • Knurled Thumb Screws
  • Phillips Head
  • Convenient and Secure Assembly
  • 2.5mm by 3mm Slot Space
  • 24K Gold Plated Deck
  • PEEK Insulator
  • 20mm Deck Diameter
  • 6mm Deep Juice Well
  • Adjustable Dual Airflow
  • 12mm by 2mm
  • Adjustable via Top Cap
  • Rounded Internal Top Cap
  • Smooth Vapor Delivery
  • 24K Gold Plated 510 Contact
  • 304 Stainless Steel
  • 810 Drip Tip Fitment
  • ULTEM Drip Tip
  • 10mm Bore
  • Delrin Drip Tip
  • 10mm Bore
  • CNC Engraved

What you get in the box:
  • Augvape Druga RDA
  • Hex Key & Bottom Feed Pin
  • ULTEM Drip Tip
  • Delrin Drip Tip
  • Pack of Spares

Design:
The DRUGA RDA is a beautifully designed RDA. The RDA seems to have a polished look which makes it look great. At first glance, you’ll notice its polished shine which makes it appear almost like a chrome finish. On the one side of the RDA you will see an engraving on it which most likely is the logo for this RDA.

This whole RDA can be broken into 4 pieces:
  1. The drip tip
  2. The top cap which is used to control your airflow
  3. The barrel
  4. The build deck
The Drip Tip on it is an Ultem drip tip which is a wide bore 810 Drip Tip. This RDA is compatible with the Goon Drip tips so you do have that option of switching it. I have also tried the TFV12 drip tip which seems to fit as well. For you guys that hate these short drip tips, Augvape has included a delrin drip tip which is taller than the Ultem drip tip.

As soon as you pull off the top cap, you get to the Gold plated build deck. The build deck measure 20mm in diameter and has a good sized juice well. You will notice that the thumb screws are knurled for easy grip and tightening and also have a Phillips head so you can tighten it even further if required.

On the base you have a port which enables you to turn it into a Bottom Feeding device should you wish to use it on your BF mods.
View attachment 90823
Building and wicking:
Building on this RDA is very simple and doesn’t require much expertise at all. It can easily be built by someone with little building experience. Building on this RDA is just as easy as building on a velocity deck. You first unscrew the thumb screws by hand or by using a screw driver, insert your coils, tighten the screws by hand or screw driver, align your coils, trim the leads and you’re done. It’s just that simple. Wicking this thing is even easier. There’s no tricks or any special way of wicking this thing. All you do is thread your cotton through the coils, trim and tuck. I have had no problems or issues building and wicking this RDA. It was really simple and easy to build on.

The post holes are huge! Seeing that it was designed by a coil artist, it’s no surprise that the posts holes are big. You can easily stick in a big build without any issues. That said, your smaller coils will work great as well. It all comes down to preference and with the Druga, your options are endless.

The Druga has plenty of airflow! It has more airflow then the Goon RDA. I tend to keep my airflow half open and it works well for me. It definitely has plenty airflow to cool down your big builds. The airflow is controlled by the top cap and because of this, you can close off your airfow halfway and still position it at the centre of your coils.

The use of the Ultem drip tip does have its pros. Since this RDA is made with 304 SS, it will get hot depending on your wattage and if you’re chain vaping it. With the Ultem drip tip, you may not even know the RDA is hot until you touch it. Some of you guys may not be a fan of the Ultem drip tip because of how short it is and in response to this, Augavpe included a delrin drip tip which is significantly taller but isn’t a wide bore.

The flavor off it is excellent and the vapour production is great. I have in mine, a twisted fused Clapton and it works great. With this build I am getting excellent flavor and vapour.

Performance:
This RDA performs excellent! There’s no doubt that this is another excellent product from Augvape. I have used many Augvape products before and every product which I reviewed I said it was great and that is because their products are simply well designed and perform excellent! At below R500 from the gents over at SIR VAPE this RDA is a no brainer. It is most certainly the best value for money RDA you will ever come across. For an RDA at this price, it competes with some of the more expensive RDA’s. I would have never guessed that this RDA is below R500. The build quality is excellent! I never had to use any extreme force or bring out the yellow gloves trying to get the top cap off to drip. The threads on it are smooth and the finish is perfect. I personally do not think you will ever get an RDA this great for its price. If you ever in Durban, pop in to @Sir Vape and see it for yourself. This is by far the best value for money RDA I have ever used. Everything about it is great.

Pro’s:
  • Excellent build quality
  • Great finish/design
  • Easy to build and wick
  • Smooth airflow
  • Threads are smooth
  • Huge post holes
  • Can be used on BF devices
  • PRICE POINT
Cons:
  • There are literally no cons. I love everything about it.
View attachment 90825

I would recommend this RDA to everyone. Once you try it out, you will know why I love mine so much. This is one of those products where you get more than what you pay for. From the overall finish of the product down to its performance, it excels and supersedes all expectations.

If you guys have any questions feel free to ask and I will answer it to the best of my knowledge.
Looks very promising Daniel,if i'm correct that's about 35 usd?My bang for the buck RDA has been the Sapor but this looks a bit more H.E. functionality and aesthetically.

Thanks for the review and efforts @daniel craig
Looks like a great RDA indeed at the price
I like it how you can tighten the posts by hand or using a screwdriver. Nice.

Thanks for the review and efforts @daniel craig
Looks like a great RDA indeed at the price
I like it how you can tighten the posts by hand or using a screwdriver. Nice.
That was definitely a nice touch however I think you will still need to use a screw driver to tighten the leads even further. When using bigger builds, you can't seem to tighten it as much as you would like.

Looks very promising Daniel,if i'm correct that's about 35 usd?My bang for the buck RDA has been the Sapor but this looks a bit more H.E. functionality and aesthetically.
Yeah $35 at subtank supply. The finish is a nice chrome kind of finish. It's a fantastic RDA. I've got other RDA's like the Lush Plus and Mad Dog which are in this price range but the DRUGA beats these. The build quality is just excellent and the Vape on it is top notch. I've got the same build in my Lush Plus and the Druga and the DRUGA gives a better Vape.

After many requests, they now include a 510 drip tip adapter with the DRUGA RDA. The Druga does come with 1 Ultem short drip tip and 1 taller delrin drip tip.
(Information based on their IG)

*Added a con*

The Groove for your screwdriver should definitely be deeper IMO. I think Augvape relied on the self tightening screws to totally eliminate the need for a screwdriver but in my experience, when using big builds you will need to use a screw driver to tighten the leads even further. The grooves aren't too bad and you can tighten it but I think it should be deeper.

*Added a con*

The Groove for your screwdriver should definitely be deeper IMO. I think Augvape relied on the self tightening screws to totally eliminate the need for a screwdriver but in my experience, when using big builds you will need to use a screw driver to tighten the leads even further. The grooves aren't too bad and you can tighten it but I think it should be deeper.

I agree here, but don't think they could have done that without making the posts taller to accommodate taller thumb screws for the deeper cutouts.
What I have found though, is that if you use a flathead screwdriver, there is far less chance of stripping the screws and just fits better. I think this is because most Philips head screwdrivers taper to a finer point, so there ends up being less surface area for all the force used to tighten the screw.

I agree here, but don't think they could have done that without making the posts taller to accommodate taller thumb screws for the deeper cutouts.
What I have found though, is that if you use a flathead screwdriver, there is far less chance of stripping the screws and just fits better. I think this is because most Philips head screwdrivers taper to a finer point, so there ends up being less surface area for all the force used to tighten the screw.
You are correct. The flat head screwdriver would work. The phillips head does taper which is why is doesn't work as well but a flat head would be perfect.

If you ever want value for money.. and RDTA is what you want... Tank of juice, below your sexy genesis deck, and you are set for a long time. Also lasts much longer. And you can vape in traffic. No dripping drops necessary, no loss of steering wheel control. Value of life = High.

RDA's are totally old-school :p

If you ever want value for money.. and RDTA is what you want... Tank of juice, below your sexy genesis deck, and you are set for a long time. Also lasts much longer. And you can vape in traffic. No dripping drops necessary, no loss of steering wheel control. Value of life = High.

RDA's are totally old-school :p
It's far more easier and convenient. Then again there are those RDA's that nothing can touch like the Hadaly which everyone agreed is chicken dinner!

Hey @daniel craig, great write up. Have you managed to try out the Icon Rda? I'm torn between the Icon and the Druga.
I have not tried the Icon RDA so I can't comment on it. I would suggest that you tune in to @BigGuy 's live stream tonight at 8.30pm on YouTube and ask the question. Craig will be able to answer your question for you.

Link: https://www.youtube.com/c/BigGuySirVape

Just subscribe to his channel so you get a notification when it starts. Really nice and informative vape series.

Last edited:
Back