Durban Mini VapeMeet Cloud Comp - Win a Reuleaux RX200

shaunnadan

somewhere in the clouds....
VIP
LV

Awards
So you think you can blow clouds ?

ECIGSSA will be hosting a Cloud Blowing Competition at the ECIGSSA Durban Vape Meet on the 29th Of December at Sir Vape (http://www.ecigssa.co.za/ecigssa-durban-mini-vape-meet-tuesday-29-december.t17630/)

Rules :
* Contestants are each given a number and chase back to back through a process of elimination.
* You may use any atty, mod an build that you want. (Please ensure you are using safe batteries)
* Each Contestant will be given plain VG (90% VG and 10% PG) to compete with.
* Each contestant gets 2 attempts per round.
* Judges will give a score out of 10 based on the following:
Distance of cloud
Density of cloud
* Please guys don't give the judges a hard time (Respect the decision) as this will be a fun event and the judging can be very tricky.

Prizes
1st: Reuleaux RX200 and bragging rights that you can change the weather in Durban !

2nd: R500 Sir Vape Voucher

Please RSVP here if you would like to take part, thanks!

Have Fun and lets see some big clouds people!

[rsvp=17749]Click here to RSVP[/rsvp]

Christo 1
DizZa 1
Dullz_vap3 1
ET 1
Heckers 1
Imspaz 1
Madz_Vap3 1
MarkDBN 1
Muhammed imandin 1
Rooigevaar 1
shaunnadan 1
Shaz 1
TimmyShacks 4

Total: 16

With my current set up I don't think I'm ready but if I get that fill screw for my goblin mini, I think i could give it a shot or even make it work without it! Let's see how it goes

No matter what setup you have. Just go do it for the fun of it. You have nothing to lose.
Man how I wish I was in durbs on the 29th

That is true.
I'm gonna go for it
Put me down for one helluva cloud chasing comp

That is true.
I'm gonna go for it
Put me down for one helluva cloud chasing comp

Hi @Dullz_vap3 - thats the spirit!
You need to RSVP in the original post above by clicking the blue button
You will need to use a normal browser for that

Cool, I shall as soon as I can
Currently using my phone

You should be able to use your phone, just log in with the normal browser on the phone ;-)

With my current set up I don't think I'm ready but if I get that fill screw for my goblin mini, I think i could give it a shot or even make it work without it! Let's see how it goes

What's ur current setup ?

Btw - I have an x-mas present for you !

6f98465e6d884e1062dd5ed4225aa9db.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What's ur current setup ?

Btw - I have an x-mas present for you !

6f98465e6d884e1062dd5ed4225aa9db.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well currently i have my subtank nano on my smok m80 decent setup. Using the kanger vertical coil so it's going up to 40W

Awesome! Thanks so much, but i think I'll take the one from dwane coz he's closer. But whichever comes first

Hey buddy I have a screw for your goblin I. Ll give it to you so you can come along and join in the fun

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Thanks so much man. Gimme a call when you're in the area again and we can meet up

Well currently i have my subtank nano on my smok m80 decent setup. Using the kanger vertical coil so it's going up to 40W

Awesome! Thanks so much, but i think I'll take the one from dwane coz he's closer. But whichever comes first

Charge up your m80 battery up full and il do a cloud chasing build that's suited to your mod in one of my drippers.

Give you the full cloud comp experience :)

Charge up your m80 battery up full and il do a cloud chasing build that's suited to your mod in one of my drippers.

Give you the full cloud comp experience :)

Awesome man! Will do.
Thanks so much

Time to announce the 1st judge for the cloud blowing contest.

She's the boss! Has a bling worthy mod and flys around with nothing less than 12 batteries. She loves vaping caramel toffee and is always working hard to help this community even when on holiday. If there was ever a queen of vaping it would be non other than --->

@Stroodlepuff

Time to announce the 1st judge for the cloud blowing contest.

She's the boss! Has a bling worthy mod and flys around with nothing less than 12 batteries. She loves vaping caramel toffee and is always working hard to help this community even when on holiday. If there was ever a queen of vaping it would be non other than --->

@Stroodlepuff

So well said @shaunnadan !!

Back