Dvarw DL Group Buy #4

Thanks uncle @Rob Fisher, wow thats a massive order, I am in east london but if there's anthing I can do from my side to help out, please don't hesitate to contact me. Just a quick idea I can do some shipping labels in word and email them to oom.

Thanks uncle @Rob Fisher, wow thats a massive order, I am in east london but if there's anthing I can do from my side to help out, please don't hesitate to contact me. Just a quick idea I can do some shipping labels in word and email them to oom.

Many thanks @wikus! Appreciate the offer... all good... next week I will get all the addresses and start filling out the waybills and Courier Guy packets!

Morning @Rob Fisher, have had chance to work out what we owe yet? Feel that I need to pay my share..... That's a huge amount. Thanks for your efforts in organizing this GB. Greatly appreciated Sir.

Morning @Rob Fisher, have had chance to work out what we owe yet? Feel that I need to pay my share..... That's a huge amount. Thanks for your efforts in organizing this GB. Greatly appreciated Sir.

Not to worry @Deckie. I will only know the exact amount when it ships and I get the vat and duty invoice. But I do appreciate the offer. :)

Any news uncle Rob? Approx ETA if possible please

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

Any news uncle Rob? Approx ETA if possible please

No change in the original estimate... I expect the stock to arrive at KHW Budapest by Friday. Then shipping to me via DHL after the weekend... so to cut a long story short I'm hoping to get the parcel at the end of next week.

No change in the original estimate... I expect the stock to arrive at KHW Budapest by Friday. Then shipping to me via DHL after the weekend... so to cut a long story short I'm hoping to get the parcel at the end of next week.
Thanks oom... Don't mean to nag but the excitement is building.. Once again thank you for this

Obviously this was meant in jest @Jengz @wazarmoto you not really trollites ..... more like fomomites ? :p
Hahahaha I’m that bra that only builds up fomo for stuff I reaaaaaaly shmaaak man, this is one of those things and currently the top of the list

I checked with KHW and he came back to me this morning with some bad news... the production has been delayed by a week and he will only be getting stock from the factory at the end of next week now... so the estimated delivery date has been extended by 7 days. It's a bit sad but at least we are dealing with a company that tells the truth.
bad_news.jpg

I checked with KHW and he came back to me this morning with some bad news... the production has been delayed by a week and he will only be getting stock from the factory at the end of next week now... so the estimated delivery date has been extended by 7 days. It's a bit sad but at least we are dealing with a company that tells the truth.
View attachment 128059
Due to this delay I announce that no posts of dvarws are allowed due to FOMO thanks for the update uncle Rob

Hi All... please check the list... if there is a tracking number next to your name then you don't have to do anything... if there is no tracking number then that means either I don't have your details or it's been a long time since I shipped something to you and I need to confirm everything. Or I may have two address for you and not sure which one to ship to!

Please give me your Real name, Address, Postal Code and Cell number and let me know if you are in a MAIN Area or Outlying area for courier charges.

Please check you send me all the details including postal code and cell number.

We are on track for a shipment from Hungary on Monday as the best guess but there is so much paperwork and stuff to do I want to get it all ready for the parcel arrives.

DvarwGB4.JPG

Oom don't u have my details from when courier guy collected Hadaly from me in schaapkraal Cape Town

sent from JsPLAYn'Z headquarters

Back