E-Liquid - Is this new labeling or could it be a knock-off

JoeSmoke

New Vaper
LV

Awards
I just received my order of juice 7 bottles of Vapetasia Killer Kustard, on checking the contents of the boxes as i have occasionally received 6mg or 0mg in a 3mg box, I noticed that some of the boxes seemed flimsy. On further inspection I noticed that warning label on the front and back of the flimsy boxes have what seems to be a sticker on with the health warning as it has a black border and the other sturdier boxes don't however the label is printed and not a sticker.

Of the 7 bottles received 3 bottles have this different labeling.

On checking the juice bottles I also noticed that the warning label on the flimsy boxes has the same black border also printed and not a sticker.

The information panel also is inconsistent as it shows 0.3% with 3ml/mg in small print below as opposed to just 3mg in bold.

I read somewhere that Vapetasia has removed the Killer Custard cartoon character from the packaging.

Fotos attached are of the new boxes and with differences and the old bottle.

Does anyone have any ideas on the differences in the new boxes & bottles are they the real deal or are they fake.

PS. Juices where purchased from a reputable company.DSC_0461.JPG DSC_0462.JPG DSC_0463.JPG DSC_0464.JPG DSC_0467.JPG DSC_0468.JPG DSC_0469.JPG DSC_0461.JPG DSC_0462.JPG DSC_0463.JPG

I just received my order of juice 7 bottles of Vapetasia Killer Kustard, on checking the contents of the boxes as i have occasionally received 6mg or 0mg in a 3mg box, I noticed that some of the boxes seemed flimsy. On further inspection I noticed that warning label on the front and back of the flimsy boxes have what seems to be a sticker on with the health warning as it has a black border and the other sturdier boxes don't however the label is printed and not a sticker.

Of the 7 bottles received 3 bottles have this different labeling.

On checking the juice bottles I also noticed that the warning label on the flimsy boxes has the same black border also printed and not a sticker.

The information panel also is inconsistent as it shows 0.3% with 3ml/mg in small print below as opposed to just 3mg in bold.

I read somewhere that Vapetasia has removed the Killer Custard cartoon character from the packaging.

Fotos attached are of the new boxes and with differences and the old bottle.

Does anyone have any ideas on the differences in the new boxes & bottles are they the real deal or are they fake.

PS. Juices where purchased from a reputable company.View attachment 144693 View attachment 144694 View attachment 144695 View attachment 144696 View attachment 144697 View attachment 144698 View attachment 144699 View attachment 144693 View attachment 144694 View attachment 144695
Maybe the best would be to contact Vapetasia themselves.

If I ever doubt a juice, even if bought from a reputable company I will contact the manufacturer directly.

But do let us know what the outcome is.

I personally would get the reputable company to verify the product and prove to you. It is their job to justify the product and not yours. The product is variant and they are selling it. Don’t make the reputable companies job an easy 1 In my opinion.

Consider that the reputable dealer might not be sourcing this directly from Vapetasia themselves, but from another supply chain that provides a lower cost path for the importing of these goods.
I'd still pop Vapetasia a mail at info@vapetasia.com and verify with them. It's their product & packaging, so they should know best if it's real or not, especially if they recently changed it.

Maybe the best would be to contact Vapetasia themselves.

If I ever doubt a juice, even if bought from a reputable company I will contact the manufacturer directly.

But do let us know what the outcome is.
I have sent Vapetasia an email with the foto's. Still waiting for reply.

Back