eCigs Lonely Hearts :)

Red Polo, Main Rd Claremont across Stadium on main at around 9am yesterday (or day before) morning. Either the insides were on fire or someone was vaping through a slit through tinted windows.

A STICKER ON MY CAR?!?!! You must be mad!!! ;)

I was about to post that exact line! hahahaha
I have serious OCD about stickers on a car. Not even the dealer sticker where I bought it was allowed.
I told them if I find one sticker on the car or a window, the deal's off.
I hate stickers on a car with a passion. :mad:

awesome thread. just caught. cape town vapers your pics will be taken and posted here. so make them clouds worthwhile ;)

I see @wondergryphon has not been on since 25 Jan

I propose we change the title of this thread to "Vapers spotted in traffic!"

@wondergryphon - are you comfortable with that? Will wait for you.

I see @wondergryphon has not been on since 25 Jan

I propose we change the title of this thread to "Vapers spotted in traffic!"

@wondergryphon - are you comfortable with that? Will wait for you.
But it's not for only traffic (just mostly). How about "I'm Secretly Watching You #Creepy" Hahaha!

EDIT - Also, I hope the "Disagree" rating has no negative conotations to it!

But it's not for only traffic (just mostly). How about "I'm Secretly Watching You #Creepy" Hahaha!

EDIT - Also, I hope the "Disagree" rating has no negative conotations to it!

No problem @Stosta - I don't mind if people disagree - as long as they have good reason to ;-)

I just think this thread that @wondergryphon started is really cool and I don't think the title is descriptive enough. I think if it is changed to something (mine was just a suggestion) then it will get more traction.

I think this is a great thread but we should change the title to be more descriptive.
Even though traffic will be where most of us see each other, the title shouldn't be that only.
Maybe something like "I saw your cloud", "Vaper spotted" etc.

No problem @Stosta - I don't mind if people disagree - as long as they have good reason to ;-)

I just think this thread that @wondergryphon started is really cool and I don't think the title is descriptive enough. I think if it is changed to something (mine was just a suggestion) then it will get more traction.
Now that I agree with!!! How about, "I'm Watching You... Yeeessssssssss...." :notagain:

I love the title as is. It is catchy and easily searchable. We have had a few threads in the past on this. This one is the first one making some headway imo.

I love the title as is. It is catchy and easily searchable. We have had a few threads in the past on this. This one is the first one making some headway imo.

Ok thanks for the feedback @Andre

You make a good point that it's catchy. I agree on that ;-)

lonely-hearts-1.jpg

This morning spotted a guy in an oldish gold merc puffing away as he turned into Bill Bezuidenhout ave in Bellville

Of course I had to jump at the rare opportunity to use the disagree button on you for a change as well:D!

Lol @Andre - classic!

From now on, we can remember that "lonely hearts" implies spotting other vapers' clouds in traffic - with split second telepathy as @soofee described so wonderfully.

a nice name would be CLOUD SPOTTER seeing that is what we use to spot a vaper

a nice name would be CLOUD SPOTTER seeing that is what we use to spot a vaper
Can we then call it the C-Spot for short? I mean we do derive some inexplicable pleasure from this. :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:(

Attachments

• could be us.jpg
    could be us.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 82
Rodriguez concert at the Dome on Friday 29th, saw a group of vapers in the bear garden, Using twisp

Back