ECIGSSA Advertising / Info / Business Cards

Ecigssa_forum_biz_card.jpg

I can do many more designs. This took me about two minutes. When I have more time, I'll do some more.
If it's "too busy" then please let me know. I can do it more simple.

Jy speel nie @zadiac !

lol........ @Silver , I was just playing around. Came across this thread and thought I'd give it a whirl. From Wednesday I'll have a lot of time on my hands, so I can play around some more with it :)

lol........ @Silver , I was just playing around. Came across this thread and thought I'd give it a whirl. From Wednesday I'll have a lot of time on my hands, so I can play around some more with it :)

Thanks so much
That is very great of you to help!!

Only a pleasure. Besides, I like playing around with designs and stuff :p

Only a pleasure. Besides, I like playing around with designs and stuff :p

Zman you rock! When you get a chance can you make a non-black one... fresh and healthy looking!

PS: Bought a Green screen of Bid or Buy today! ;-)

Zman you rock! When you get a chance can you make a non-black one... fresh and healthy looking!

PS: Bought a Green screen of Bid or Buy today! ;-)

lol....Uncle Rob, it wasn't THAT necessary to get a green screen....hahaha. You're prob going to use it once or twice and then never again...lol

BTW...which one did you get?

My boss would fire me if I had to print out colour cards :p , good idea and some awesome designs guys (and gal ....) but the idea I think here is to have something easily printed out in card form to fit an A4 which can then be distributed. I'm not saying go cheapskate here , but yeah actually I am .... maybe a double sided card with some quick facts as well to educate the 'misinformed'

Just my cheapskate 1c ...

Oops me bumping my old thread has taken away attention from the other business card thread. Will merge the two when I get home

Front.jpg

Edit: Just saw my wonderful use of the English language :p will fix
Edit 2: Will fix the logo aswell

Last edited:
Here is a white version of the other one, but it doesn't look as nice. I'll have to design a new one for white.

Ecigssa_forum_biz_card3.jpg

Thanks @zadiac!
Appreciate the effort

Thanks @zadiac!
Appreciate the effort

I'll def work on some more designs after tomorrow Silver. Just need to get his damn foot sorted out first. The cast is coming off (I hope) tomorrow and then I'll be able to start enjoying my vacation leave...lol

Holding thumbs for you @zadiac

Back