NB ECIGSSA Cape Town VapeMeet - Sat 5 Nov 16 - RSVP

Already RSVP'D. Just sitting here waiting to see wen the forum competitions starts before the Vapemeet. 8--)

What is the policy on non forum members? May I invite people that have no interest in web forums? Will I be welcome as a relatively inactive member?

What is the policy on non forum members? May I invite people that have no interest in web forums? Will I be welcome as a relatively inactive member?

Sure no problem. Just please change the number in your RSVP so we know how many of you will be attending.

Please note though that random giveaway prizes on the day are reserved for those with forum names that have RSVPed.

Oh but CT is just so gorgeous...

Can't wait!

cticc.jpg

Oh but CT is just so gorgeous...

Ooooo so excited... whale watching in Hermanus, photography session on Chapmans Drive, Muizenberg, Penguins at Boulder Beach, Major Vape Session with CT friends, then off to the Winelands... Spier. DeMorgenzon, L'Avenir, Delheim, Warwick, Rustenberg, and Delaire!
Capture.JPG

For those out of towners comming to this meet, Cape Town also have some of the best coffee shops that roast their own coffee
- Origin
- Truth
- Tribe

Aswell as some aweome Craft beer breweries.

Ooooo so excited... whale watching in Hermanus, photography session on Chapmans Drive, Muizenberg, Penguins at Boulder Beach, Major Vape Session with CT friends, then off to the Winelands... Spier. DeMorgenzon, L'Avenir, Delheim, Warwick, Rustenberg, and Delaire!
View attachment 72062
Take Spier of the list :p There is rather Antoni Ruperts to go visit, Rothchild, Le Mott, and so many others who are better. And if you like white wines, rather do the Durbanville wine route, Ntida,Durbanville hills, Hillcrest, Atydgedacht and all the others :p

Hotels booked!
Air Tickets Booked!
Wine Tasting Tour Booked!
Whale Watching tour pending!
Cape Vape Meet Baby!
Friends1.gif

Back