NB ECIGSSA Cape Town VapeMeet - Sat 5 Nov 16 - RSVP

Very glad to hear things are looking up. Looking forward to seeing you on Saturday.

Thanks @Andre - am so happy i will see you - its been way too long

View attachment 73974

Some excellent news hot off the press... Hi Ho @Silver will be at the CT Vape Meet Baby! :b1:

His Mom @Poppie is doing well and Hi Ho feels happy enough to travel to CT (plus his Mom made him not cancel the flights)... @Poppie rocks! :b1:

We are going to have a good time! <-- Understatement of the year! :dancer2:
Thats awesome news Silver :D Happy that Poppie is doing better & that you can share this special day with us Cape Vapers :D

Flight delayed by an hour. Slow lounge breakfast and ninja vape with REO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great news about Poppie @Silver.
This is going to be epic I haven't seen Oom @Andre and you in over a year.
Some locals have also been hiding or I've been hiding so this turns out to be a reunion of sorts.

Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk

Two days to go :aaaaa:

When are the vendors going to post some specials for the day?? Or are they going to make us wait in anticipation until the doors open... :ONTHESPOT:

Great news about Poppie @Silver.
This is going to be epic I haven't seen Oom @Andre and you in over a year.
Some locals have also been hiding or I've been hiding so this turns out to be a reunion of sorts.

Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk

Oh this is just too marvellous @Gazzacpt
Will be great to see some of the CT folk from a while back
Definitely a reunion of sorts!
Thanks for the message

Two days to go :aaaaa:

When are the vendors going to post some specials for the day?? Or are they going to make us wait in anticipation until the doors open... :ONTHESPOT:

Great point @Chris du Toit
But I am sorry to say that we havent asked vendors to submit specials to us for announcing
We havent done that before for Vape Meets
Maybe we can do that for the next one

But the vendors are most welcome to announce whatever specials they like in their subforums -

I have been a bit out of the loop the last week and a half but i believe there will be some good deals and new juice launches at the meet. I am looking forward to finding out ;-)

Thank you @Rob Fisher
It will be an honour and a privilege to be there

Yesterday and today my dear mom made great leaps of progress - very unexpectedly
Cannot believe it.
Am so proud of her.

Am going to enjoy this meet to the max!

BIG thanks have to go to @shaunnadan and @Rob Fisher for handling the preparations while I was "offline"

See you all there on Saturday

Thats great news @Silver, glad to hear all is going better.

unfortunately this meet is a couple of thousand km too far out of my daily commute to make, but ill be there in spirit

Thats great news @Silver, glad to hear all is going better.

unfortunately this meet is a couple of thousand km too far out of my daily commute to make, but ill be there in spirit

Thanks @Soutie - much appreciated
Im sure some vapers at the meet will be vaping on one of your concoctions so you will be there!

@Silver , the news about the improvement in @Poppie's health is most welcome. Glad that her health has seen a major boost and that you will be able to make the trip to the beautiful mother city.
See you soon.

@Silver , the news about the improvement in @Poppie's health is most welcome. Glad that her health has seen a major boost and that you will be able to make the trip to the beautiful mother city.
See you soon.

Thanks so much @ddk1979
Am looking forward to it and will be great to see you

Super excited. But I will be the shy guy sitting in the corner taking in all the information from the experienced vapers

Hi all

There have been a few folk that have asked me if they can sell things at this Vape Meet.

There are only six vendors that will have stands at this meet that will be allowed to sell products on the day.

They are Vapour Mountain, Juicy Joes, Vape Cartel, Retro Vape Co, Five Points E-liquid and Voodoo Vapour.

We ask all other vendors and individuals to please show respect to these vendors and not sell things at this meet. These six vendors have contributed toward the cost of the event and have donated prizes. They have put in effort to help make this event great. For that they deserve the privilege of being the only sellers there on the day.

Lets support them and make it a great meet for all.

See you all on Saturday

Back