ECIGSSA Comp 10 - Share Your Favourite Tip! (The E-Cig Inn, Boost, X-Hype Liquid Co.)

Well done and Congrats @craigb enjoy and remember that I am always here to test these juices if you need a second opinion :rofl::rofl:

@Stosta how much was the bribe he paid you, You know... I might have been able to give a better bribe hey:2guns:

Well CT is a little bit of a distance from Benoni... so, I'll send you some vapemail pics instead, hows that sound?

And it's not called a bribe, it's a transaction facilitator.

Well CT is a little bit of a distance from Benoni... so, I'll send you some vapemail pics instead, hows that sound?

And it's not called a bribe, it's a transaction facilitator.
Well at least its something, ill take it!!
Ooooh is that whats it called :rofl::rofl:

That is fantastic. Thanks @Marzuq and @Keyaam!!! I've had to check back a couple of times to make sure it wasn't @Stosta upping his troll game.
I'll cut back on the trolling until just after the final name :-D
Will still be relishing everyone elses trolling though
Hahaha! You know it's got bad when you actually win, but don't trust the guy behind the announcement enough to believe you won!

Okay, enough monkey-business!

Whose ready to hear the winner of the last prize?

Ah not enough people interested, monkey business is back into effect then! :-D

Ah not enough people interested, monkey business is back into effect then! :-D
cis9b4c.jpg

Let me start off the final announcement with a thank you to all members involved in this thread. Everyone that shared their tips, and everyone that helped in the excitement today. I say this every time but I really do mean it, we really wish that we could give everyone a prize. You're all such great sports and have really made this a fun competition! Sadly, there can only be one (more)!

The last prize is sponsored by @zandernwn over at The X-Hype E-Liquid Company. This includes 13 bottles of 30ml juices from their range!

"IMHO I always take a mod with that can also be charged with a cables"

"I take a bottle of cold water with and have a sip after every taste"

I would make fun of his name, but I went and gave my son the same one!

@Willyza !!!!

:campeon: :banana: :campeon: :banana: :campeon: :banana: :campeon:

Please contact @zandernwn about arranging delivery of your prize!

Again thank you to our amazing vendors. I can assure you without their support the competition would be completely fruitless!

:h:

Well done @Willyza Enjoy the prize!!!

Thanks VENDORS AND MODS, I think this thread was actually as helpful as it was funny! Thanks everyone for the awesome tips and tricks!

Let me start off the final announcement with a thank you to all members involved in this thread. Everyone that shared their tips, and everyone that helped in the excitement today. I say this every time but I really do mean it, we really wish that we could give everyone a prize. You're all such great sports and have really made this a fun competition! Sadly, there can only be one (more)!

The last prize is sponsored by @zandernwn over at The X-Hype E-Liquid Company. This includes 13 bottles of 30ml juices from their range!

"IMHO I always take a mod with that can also be charged with a cables"

"I take a bottle of cold water with and have a sip after every taste"

I would make fun of his name, but I went and gave my son the same one!

@Willyza !!!!

:campeon: :banana: :campeon: :banana: :campeon: :banana: :campeon:

Please contact @zandernwn about arranging delivery of your prize!

Again thank you to our amazing vendors. I can assure you without their support the competition would be completely fruitless!

:h:
Congrats @Willyza

@Stosta : You named your son WillyZA? While it is an awesome online handle, don't you think it's a bit odd for day-to-day life?
I guess like Stormtroopers accuracy with blasters, @Stosta is with, well, life.

Thanks to the incredible vendors for a fun and enlightening competition.
Thanks to ECIGSSA Admins and mods for facilitating some good old fun,
And thanks to @Stosta for so gracefully being the butt of our jokes, it is all in the name of having a good laugh, and thanks for taking it in good jest.

Congrats @Willyza

@Stosta : You named your son WillyZA? While it is an awesome online handle, don't you think it's a bit odd for day-to-day life?
I guess like Stormtroopers accuracy with blasters, @Stosta is with, well, life.
Hahaha! I'm totally going to get home and start calling him WillyZA, if nothing else but to bug the hell out of my wife! :h:

Back