ECIGSSA Comp 3 - What are you looking forward to at VapeCon 2016 - (Fog Machine & J&J's Emporium)

I can't wait for VapeCon 2016.
My knowledge is so limited an I have little experience. VapeCon will give me the opportunity to ask questions and see how the experts do things. Learn from the best and meet the people from this forum.
I am bringing friends and family to introduce them to vaping. Maybe we an win some gear for them.
There are so many vendors that I have not interacted with. It is going to be awesome to be able to see all their product under one roof and buy what I need (and some more :aaaaa:) on the spot.
I can't wait to taste all the different juices that all these juice makers have to offer. I expect to find great juice at huge discounts ;-)
And then I would especially like to shake the hand of @VapeSnow who gave me the recipe of my second favorite ADV Creamy Mint http://www.ecigssa.co.za/looking-for-minty-recipe.t23169/#post-369660

Thanks for putting this together ECIGSSA.

Im really glad to hear that the recipe is a ADV for you. Im sad to say that i will not be joining this VapeCon but we will meet in the future

I won't be there unfortunately but im sure alot of noobs like myself will gain alot of guidance and learn some tricks and tips that they could carry forward.

Would be pretty awesome to sample some joooosez too.

hehehe, i read the fine print. good luck gents :p

You are more than welcome to take part @n0ugh7_zw - even though you wont be in the draw for the prizes. Would like to hear what you are most looking forward to ;-)

Last edited:
For me it's going to be seeing all the peeps I have met before and then meeting all the peeps I haven't met before! Putting the face to the names! So for me it's all about the PEEPS!

PS and will have a sack to store the specials in! :D

Seeing so many crazy people together all under one roof ;)

Well, honestly. I am excited to experience what it is like to got a Vape Con, I have been to many other different types of cons but never a vape con.
See how the stores do their layouts, the type of discounts they provide, any sort of competitions they run, the type of people who show up and how many, new product releases, as well as being around like minded people and possibly even making new friends!

That being said, I reckon we need to create an "Ecigs SA forum meet" at Vape Con where we can all get together and meet each other there. That'll be pretty wicked! :D

I guess to sum it up, I am looking forward to the whole experience, considering it will be a brand new experience for me :D

EDIT: @shaunnadan it states that the 3 winners will be chosen by the admin, but then below it states they will be chosen at random?

Thanks for sharing what you are looking forward to @PsyCLown

Regarding an ECIGSSA meet at VapeCon, let me say this - there are already over 600 of us on that RSVP thread. We are going to make sure each and every one of us gets a forum name tag on their shirt so we all know who we are from the forum. And that includes vendors on our forum. We envisage one giant ECIGSSA get together all over the arena!

Thanks for spotting the mistake. I see it has been corrected ;-)

There are two things I am looking forward to the most

The first is seeing all the amazing vendors set up next to each other and taking a fabulous photo of the arena filled with our favourite and awesome vendors! I have been visualising this for some time. Have been to the venue several times for prep and i believe that photo is going to be spectacular!

Second is all about the people. Just cannot wait to be surrounded by hundreds of enthusiastic vapers from the forum and all the vendors. There are so many special people in this community. Its like one giant coming together. Cannot wait to see the folk I have not met yet and have a few great chats and vapes with as many of you as possible.

Bring it on....

This competition sucks because of the only one thing.
I have spoken to and recieved so much help from so many different people here and I have also seen lots of great deals on the vendors section but I'm probably most looking forward to the crowd at vapecon if this little community is anything to go by vapecon should be filled with some really cool people.
And let's not forget trying to squeeze every drop of information out of @Rob Fisher .❤❤❤❤

You can tell us about all the things you're looking forward to at VapeCon 2016. It's not llimited to one thing in particular

After a certain someone twisted my rubber arm at a mini meet. I am most looking forward to a road trip with a couple fellow Vapers from Durban (@Greyz @Sickboy77) to be completely Blown away by the amazing vape community and how BIG this thing really is. I can already see the clouds pouring from the Car

@shaunnadan @Silver , now that the comp has been changed from random draw to selection , am I allowed to modify my entry? If I had known about that I would have taken my time writing it at home instead of at work

Looking forward to some good specials to expand my vape gear and to see and meet all of the members or most of them rather as so many are going :p

What I am looking forward to is having all the vendors under one roof... this makes selecting from your favourite vendors far easier and cuts shipping costs too. Another highlight would be to meet the ppl behind the DIY scene including all the DIY vendors. I am also interested to see which international vendors will be there and what can they offer

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

After a certain someone twisted my rubber arm at a mini meet. I am most looking forward to a road trip with a couple fellow Vapers from Durban (@Greyz @Sickboy77) to be completely Blown away by the amazing vape community and how BIG this thing really is. I can already see the clouds pouring from the Car
Road trip !!!!

I can't be there which feels unfair
but i was taught that there is oppurtunity in what others sought
so patiently like a predator i will wait till late
new gear will be had and the story of the old mods now sad
classifieds will bloom and in i zoom
buying will be snappy and everyone happy

Yes guys for us unfortunate campers that cannot make it ....we can look forward to the picking of all the gear that will be sold when the vape settles. :)

lion.jpg

I will unfortunately not be able to attend VapeCon for the reason that I live in Cape Town

Thus, I am looking forward to when VapeCon is in CT xD

Some of the things I feel is great about VapeCon is firstly, no shipping cost. Meeting all the people that you communicate with on the forum, the specials all the vendors might have and off course the cloudzzz / trick comps

One of the vendors (well not really a vendor) I would like to see/ meet is @hands . I adore his work and I am looking to buy a tip from him as soon as I get my goon.

Other than that all the other vendors like @JakesSA and @Oupa

And lastly I'd like to meet @Silver , as he has helped me in the past with making a decision

Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking forward to meeting vendors who I've supported through online purchases like @Sir Vape ,was thinking of going to Durban on holiday soon just to get to pop in to sir Vape lol but there are a lot of other vendors I'm looking forward to meeting as the closest vendor to me is about 500km,so will be great to get to meet all these vendors that strive to keep our vaping community satisfied and see first hand some of the great gear on offer,so thank you ECIGSSA for making this possible:campeon:its going to be a honour to meet the team of mods that makes this forum what it is .

As I've never been to a Vape meet I'm really excited to see the cloud and trick comps,maybe get some tips from one of the tricksters
Hahaha looking forward to the possibility of a Rob's lounge section as ive said earlier in robs ramblings(although I think that's wishfull thinking)
PS:I know a few hooters girls @Rob Fisher ;)
Also can't wait to get me some @hands drip tips:cool:
Then lastly I'm excited to bring a few skeptical smokers along and leave there with new vapers:b1:

Jamming "Blow Some Os" by ClearEyez as we bounce into the venue trying to do tricks :banana:

Seriously though I'm excited to get vaping gear, juice, and clothing merchandise at good prices.

Always had to just pop into the Vape meets in Sandton and couldn't really spend time meeting the peeps from the community so at VapeCon I'm excited to make new vaping friends and getting to know the faces to the forum names.

Looking to support the local vaping vendors and help boost the vaping market by spending tons of cash on everything vape related.

Last edited:
Thanks ECIGSSA for this comp

So for me looking forward to VapeCon 2016 and my first BIG meet in the almost 2 years of vaping and 5 months of being stinky free, im looking forward to put faces to all the usernames and meet all of the vape community in one place and to get to meet all vendors in person, its one thing that vaping has done and that is bringing people together to social and make new friends, the whole of vaping for me is about the people! And with it comes all the vape talk, testing new juices( and there is sooo many great juices)

For my line up of juices im looking forward to is @method1 new juices especially the choc milk everyone is talking about and the strawberry lash
then im hyped to see what @Paulie is bringing out at VapeCon which consists of 3 yes THREE!!! new juices
and then @Vapington also teasing us with something new, so will see what he has to offer
then i would love to see what amazing specials will be held at VapeCon

Im looking forward to partake for the first time in the Cloud blowing comp that will be held there.
or in all comps for that matter and be a part of every aspect that day.

There is sooo many new things developing in the vape world in South Africa, and every vaper is covering every possible aspect to make the vape life more AWESOME and that is also a big thing to look forward to, all the NEW things all vape related stuff thats going to be showcased at this event

Want to also get some more insight into coil building and chat to every guy/girl that is doing DIY juice

So my mission is to meet EVERY person that will be there that is on this forum and chat and get more knowledge in the vape community

Because we all as a vape community is a part of something bigger, so VAPECON 2016 will be the best ever!!!

Can NOT wait a minute longer to 27 August 2016

So vendors and all the people that's doing their best to make VAPECON 2016 theeee best, thanks in advance for donating so much time to this DAY

I know its gonna be a ONE FOR THE BOOKS!!!

Thanks to all those that have entered so far

- it is very rewarding for us involved in organising VapeCon to read these comments and posts - thank you

If you have not yet emtered, now is your chance

PS - @Create-A-Cloud - thanks for your post above - vendor specials are coming soon... ;-)

competition_time.PNG

ECIGSSA Competition 3 - What are you looking forward to the most at VapeCon 2016 !
--- sponsored by Fog Machine and J&J's Emporium ---

--- closing date - 19 July 2016 ---
In anticipation of VapeCon 2016 we are very excited to start our next competition with the members of ECIGSSA

Tell us what you're looking forward to the most at VapeCon 2016.

• Is it a particular vendor or someone from the community you'd like to meet?
  • Most original and insightful 3 entries wins (as judged by the Admin and Mod Team)
  • Only 1 entry per person allowed

Prizes

FogSteamPunk.png

logo.png

We are delighted to announce that the sponsors of prizes for this third competition are Fog Machine and J&J's Emporium. Thank you for taking part as sponsors and we are lucky to have such great and generous vendors as part of this forum. We intend involving a wide range of vendors in these competitions over time.

Prize from Fog Machine
  • 8 x 30ml Fog Machine E-Liquids (1 of each in the whole line)
  • Free shipping within SA
Prize from J&J's Emporium
  • 1 x Kanger Dripbox 160
  • 2 x batteries
  • 1 x bag of Kendo Vape Cotton or Cotton Bacon (Winners choice)
  • 1 x 30ml Juice (local flavors only) - winners choice
  • 1 x roll of Ni80 wire (winners choice of gauge)
  • Free shipping within SA
Prize from VapeCon
  • 2 x VapeCon 2016 Tickets

Closing Date and Competition Rules
  • The competition will close on Tuesday 19th July 2016 at 5pm. Entries after that time will not be eligible.
  • Entry to the competition is limited to one valid post per member.
  • The three winners will be drawn based on the discretion of the Admin and Moderator Team from eligible entrants
  • Winners will be announced soon after the closing date
  • Everyone is welcome to participate in the spirit of this competition however members of the Admin and Mod team, vendors and their staff will not be eligible to win prizes.
  • Only those ECIGSSA members with 50 posts or more when the competition closes will go into the draw.
  • Only those residing in South Africa will be eligible to win the prizes for this competition. We may consider widening this over time. Apologies to our international members but you are still most welcome to participate in the thread.
images
My top 3 are: Juices, latest flavors and special prices. Mods, latest offers on Mechs and whats new or upcoming, RDA/RTA upcoming or available, new items and once again, prices!!!

I am looking forward to the advice and the know-how of the grandfathers of vaping in SA. I have so many questions and have some bucks burning a hole in my pocket....

Back